Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Wink Attention All Members "Tell One Method which work for you !!! "

Hi all VIP and regular members,

As it is clear from the topic, we all want to know ONE method which work for you or your favorite method by which you have hit the goldmine. Starting from out beloved VIP members who are always kind enough to give freebies /giveaway to newbies like us.

We all want to know "one method only" by which we also can gain some confidence in getting into the ocean of "online marketing "

Thanks all members , please reply ...

Default Re: Attention All Members "Tell One Method which work for you !!! "

Mmmm.. There are so manythings i have done and the best one...

Must be Amazon.. I say that because I AM LAZY and like to make money by almost doing nothing. Amazon allowed me to do it.

I would create niche sites whit my links etc and then start to build backlinks, Tweet, Facebook and all that yummy stuff

Hope this helps ?
      Dont forget to click the "THANK" button

Thanks BHM101 , thanks for this valuable input.

:::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar

Hi samblue..... There are so many working method to earn money online but its depends on you which one suitable for you....
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

:::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar

If you want to earn quick buck then you can provide service on fiverr otherwise you have to need test method like affiliation, CPA+youtube, adsense+youtube, PPD+youtube...etc....
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

BlackHatX is there any method where by we don't have to get our website + landing page + squeeze page.
      Just we can get start with Clickbank and google Adsence or other ads agency.
      In this method we don't want to capture our email, just a simple campaign and referral code on that link to go to the clickbank product. Can anyone give us simple step to test small amount like $50 to test against clickbank product.

Thanks
      ps. I don't think I am asking for more, just simple steps ( if you can then it will be very helpful to all newbies of this forum.

The Black Knights

find a product tp promote
      do a product review video telling the audience how the product helped addressed your probem (which is theirs)
      upload to youtube
      build backlinks
      $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by samblue View Post
      BlackHatX is there any method where by we don't have to get our website + landing page + squeeze page.
      Just we can get start with Clickbank and google Adsence or other ads agency.
      In this method we don't want to capture our email, just a simple campaign and referral code on that link to go to the clickbank product. Can anyone give us simple step to test small amount like $50 to test against clickbank product.

Thanks
      ps. I don't think I am asking for more, just simple steps ( if you can then it will be very helpful to all newbies of this forum.
      If you dont want to get a website, hosting, domain etc.. Because you dont have the money right you can use free web hosting and even use something like wordpress.com

If you just dont like the idea of using a website you can register affiliate networks and use twitter and facebook to promote the offer.
      Dont forget to click the "THANK" button

Thanks bl4ackh4atter and BHM101 for your advice.

Find a product to promote, start a youtube channel in your niche and make a short video presentation. Then rank your video to #1 by optimizing it. Put CLOAKED affiliate link in the description. Rinse and Repeat.

Stranger

How do you calculate safe days?

6. Standard Days Method

• Consider the shortest cycle for the calculation of the first fertile day.
      • Subtract 18 from the total number of days.
      • Use the result to count from the first day of your cycle to mark the first fertile day.
      • Consider the longest cycle for the calculation of the last fertile day.