I HATE GOOGLE!!!

Ok, I lied. I don’t hate Google. But I use to! And if you are a blogger (or someone who wants to make money blogging), there is a good chance you hate Google also.

The income you make as a blogger is directly related to where you rank in Google...Right?

WRONG!

That is one of the BIGGEST LIES you will ever hear when it comes to blogging. It’s a lie that I use to believe and it’s a lie that you more than likely believe right now.

The problem with believing the lie that ranking in Google is the only way to drive traffic to your blog is the fact that you become 100% dependent on it, and when you become dependant on ranking in Google, the very second you lose your rankings...you lose your business.

I know this from personal experience. I built up a over 100 “Micro Niche” sites, was making a decent living off that, then Google decided to just de-index them all in one night. I literally lost my entire business (that I spent so long building up) in one day.

I realized Google didn’t like these tiny little micro sites, so I decided to create an “Authority” site. Things went really well at first, then Google decided to completely de-index it again because they didn’t like some of my link building methods...so once again I lost all of my income in a single night.

At this point I am sure you can imagine how frustrated I was getting. I loved the idea of blogging to make money online, but I absolutely hated the fact that my success as a blogger was 100% dependant on where Google decided to rank my site.

Because of this I decided it was time to figure out how to become a successful blogger without worrying about where I rank in Google.

And let me tell you, that decision I made to forget about Google was the best decision I had ever made in my blogging career.

And here’s the ironic thing, right when I stopped worrying about where I was ranking in Google, all of a sudden I WAS ranking in Google and those rankings haven’t gone anywhere.

That’s also when I started to make an EASY $100/day.

Those pictures you saw of my earnings at the top of this page are just my last 4 days. I have actually had a few $200 days, and it keep growing!

After months of testing and tweaking, I finally put together a complete blogging system that actually works! And the best part is it doesn’t really matter where you rank in Google! I now view ranking in the search engine traffic as nothing more than “bonus” traffic.

Module 1: Your Mindset

It’s funny, I have spent time with and interviewed many successful bloggers this past year and although they all seem to have different strategies, one thing is always the same and that is their mindset when it comes to the blogging business.

In this module you are going to learn how to develop the proper mindset when it comes to blogging. If you can simply grasp this mindset you greatly increase your chances of being successful. Whatever you do, make sure you don’t skip this section.

Module 2: Complete System Overview

This is the module where you are going to get a complete overview of the Authority Blogging Breakthrough system. I believe it is important to have a good overview of the system before we dive into details that way you have a good idea of why you are doing the things I will have you do. It’s also important because once you finish reading this module, you will realize that this is something you can actually do and as long as you take action you will be successful.

Module 3: Choosing Your Niche

If you get this wrong you might as well give up on your blogging business. In this module we will discuss whether you should create a blog in a niche you have passion for or create a blog in a niche you know there is a lot of money in. My answer to this might surprise some of you because it’s different than what most people recommend.

Module 4: Creating Your Site

This is where the real fun starts! I am going to show you how to create your site in a VERY unique way that will allow you to drive traffic to your site without ranking in Google.

In this section I don’t just tell you to install Wordpress and move on. I go into detail on how to structure the site and what plugins to install. This is the most important part in the guide so make sure you spend some time following along with the step by step instructions on getting your blog properly set up.

Module 5: Choosing Keywords

Yes, you will be doing some VERY minor keyword research. Why? Because even though this system doesn’t rely on Google, you might as well choose the proper keywords to increase your chances of ranking in Google. If you do end up ranking in the search engines for various keywords, great! If not, no worries.

Module 6: Creating The Content

I used to hate content creation because I always felt like I had to write for the search engines. I hated knowing I couldn’t say what I wanted to say in a certain way because Google wouldn’t like that. In this section, you will learn how to write for your readers while still increasing your chances of getting ranked in the search engines. But again, if you don’t get ranked it doesn’t matter!

Module 7: Traffic Time!

This is the section I know a lot of you will be interested in. This is where I reveal my traffic strategies that will turn your blog into a success. The best part about this is you won’t have to pay for the traffic and you won’t have to wait months to get the traffic like you do when you attempt SEO. I show you what I like to call the “Traffic Trigger” which is a way to instantly drive extremely targeted traffic to your blog.

Module 8: Monetization Methods

As you saw from my screenshots above, my favorite way to monetize my blog is through Adsense. This allows me to simply focus on the writing without worrying about selling anything. However, there are a lot more ways to monetize the blog and in this section I will go over what I believe to be the best ways.

You are absolutely going to love everything you learn in Authority Blogging Breakthrough, but if that weren’t enough I am also giving you an awesome bonus.

A Detailed Quick Start Guide

I remember when I was new to all this I would purchase a product, read through it, and think to myself “this all makes sense in theory, but I still don’t know what to do”. I don’t want that to happen to you, and because of that I created a quick start guide. The main guide will teach you all the awesome techniques. The quick start guide will tell you exactly what to do every single day. No more guesswork. All you need to do is follow the quick start guide and see results!

There are a lot of blogging courses out there that make bold claims but never deliver what they promise. In my Authority Blogging Breakthrough guide, I only go over the techniques I personally use to generate thousands every single month. There is no theory here, just methods that have been proven to work over and over again.

If you are sick and tired of spending hours every single day trying to put together your online business but keep failing, it’s time you change your life and finally become a successful blogger, click the buy now button below and forget about all your financial problems today!

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1008517-make-100-day-through-blogging-no-seo-required.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.