Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 7 Hours 43 Minutes 34 Seconds

Arrow Brand New – Facebook Conversion Training Program

Dear Fellow Warrior:

Are you driving facebook traffic but you can't get it to convert?

Are you struggling with getting your facebook ads to convert to buyers?

Are you struggling to get someone to go from becoming a lead to buying something from you?

Or are you getting facebook leads, but they just aren't moving through your funnel the way your other leads do?

If so, you are not alone, in fact, it's pretty easy to get facebook traffic (set up an ad and set a price, basically, you can get as much as you want) but the hard part is turning them into buyers.

Over the course of the last 6 months, a few of my clients have struggled with driving a lot of fb traffic but it wouldn't convert, so I taught them my high-efficiency conversion system, adapted specially for facebook, and we are seeing good results.

Here's the thing, facebook leads work a little differently than other leads online,

First of all, they are really easy to get - you can get hundreds of fresh leads each day.

BUT . . . they are a fickle bunch :-)

They are relationship-oriented.

So if you are used to the old "optimize conversion on my sales page with lots of hype and highlighting 'cause it works for solo ads, warrior offers, etc" then you are losing money on your facebook leads cause they don't bite!

With facebook leads, you have to enter the conversation in their mind, immediately after they click the facebook ad.

Then you have to use a very specific landing page process and OTO process to get them to trust you and then go on to buy from you.

And frankly, if you don't have this right, you are leaving money on the table.

Here's the skinny:

I have just recorded a BRAND NEW, never - before - released Facebook Training that will teach you exactly what to do and how to do it to get your facebook leads to convert at their best.

Now, this won't turn bad leads into buyers, but if you are targeting your facebook leads, I'll show you how to get them to buy what you have -

I'm going to teach you the psychology of conversion specifically for facebook leads (and if you don't get this right, you are throwing your money away)

And all of this:

--> How to target your facebook leads so that you are getting the most leads for the lowest price

--> Exactly what to put on your landing page to get facebook leads to become targeted subscribers on your list

--> The exact offer to make to facebook leads to get them to become initial buyers on your list

--> The exact positioning for the landing page, the OTO, and the follow up emails so that you get the best response from your facebook leads

By the way: I give you real - world examples and real scripting for your facebook conversion pages in this training. This is real - world stuff that will change your marketing forever!

Here's what else you'll discover:

--> The Key Issue that MUST be in agreement in your ad, squeeze page, landing page, initial content, and your campaigns (and even the products you offer the facebook leads!)

--> Exactly what to offer your facebook prospects so that they will BUY

--> How to find out exactly what they want to buy

--> How to create the campaign after the day 1 interaction

--> What to put into the ______ campaign

--> Exactly how to script the entire selling campaign, the exact emails to include

--> How to price your facebook offers

--> When to use an lt offer

--> Best pricing for Break Even versus ROI goals

--> The exact questions to put in your prospect survey to heighten response (we are getting about 50% - 70% conversions on the facebook landing survey

--> How to test _____________ emails - software options

And tons more!!!!

I'll also talk about these ideas:

Cheat sheet

Secret email

Open loops

itunes/youtube integration with facebook campaign

lt devalueing

and much much more (and yes, those ideas will rock your world)!

Now, here's the thing, this is powerful, it will change the way you do facebook advertising, and if you are struggling, this is going to change things.

And it's an absolutely brand new training, I've just recorded it - and it's powerpacked and goes fast so you can start implementing immediately.

I could easily price this at $97, and I may well do that on my regular site in the future, but for pre-launch, I'm running it at wso - pricing which means 2 things:

1) price starts low

2) price goes up after EACH sale

So . . . .if you want my facebook conversion strategy, get it now at wso pricing:

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/982666-brand-new-facebook-conversion-training-program.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 54 Minutes 56 Seconds

Default Re: Brand New – Facebook Conversion Training Program

link Please

•