The Lazy Man's Way To Online Riches

"The insider shortcuts to creating websites
that will supercharge your business, your wealth and your life

...even if you flunked out of school!"

El Paso, TX
Tuesday, 10:01 AM

Dear Friend,

If you want to learn the shortcuts to creating million dollar websites in a weekend, take control of your destiny and become financially independent... then this is going to be the most important message you read.

Here's what this is all about: Did you learn how to make money in school?

I sure didn't.

And neither did any of the other successful entrepreneurs throughout history. Just look through this list of wealthy people who failed school:

• Winston Churchill failed a year in high school.
  • Thomas Edison was considered dumb by his teachers.
  • Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken dropped out when he was 14.
  • Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's dropped out of high school.
  • Billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson, owner of Virgin, dropped out of high school when he was 16.
  • Steve Wozniak, creator of Apple Computers didn't finish college.

The thing is...

You are just as capable of becoming wealthy as these guys. And you have the same twenty four hours in a day they do.

So how do you attract wealth?

It's not lack of schooling, although there are secrets you weren't taught. But these secrets have more in common with P.T. Barnum drawing crowds to his carnival side shows and tabloid rags like The Enquirer and street hustlers.

And it's not because you are broke. Almost every marketer has stories about being dead broke, tens of thousands in debt eating Ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner, spending their bill money on mailings, sitting in a dark house without running water waiting for orders that will never come.

But you have an advantage they didn't.

If you are reading this letter then you are way ahead of the pack. Yeah, experience is the best teacher, and you won't create a million dollar website every time you try...

But you are in the position right now to make a wise investment in your future, avoid the mistakes others have made on their way up and have more fun doing it.

You're also lucky because the barrier to entry is lower now. So even if you are on a bootstrap budget, you are just one $10 website away from becoming wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.

Alright, here's some inside baseball for you...

The reason most internet marketers fail
... and how to avoid their mistakes

You see, most people do it backwards. You come up with an idea make a product and fall in love with it, set up a website and then try to market it.

And this is what I did when I was starting out too, and although it turned out good for me, it could have just as easily ruined my marketing career before it started.

And now that I've gone through the fire and come out alive, I can see where I messed up, where I didn't do myself any favors and how you can avoid all of my mistakes. Because just one of these mistakes could mean the end of your amazing new life before it even starts. And I don't want to see that, I want you to succeed and experience wealth (and everything that comes with it).

Put simply, don't reinvent the wheel. Here's how savvy marketers launch winner after winner:

1. First, write down your passions.
  2. Second, find out which passion you share with a bunch of players with "dumb money".
  3. Third, find your market's "hot buttons".

Why Am I Revealing These Secrets?

Because, I believe if you help other people get what they want, then you too will get what you want.

I enjoy teaching people about this stuff, it's what I do in my free time. It makes me feel good to help people acquire wealth, financial independence and happiness

And when I say, "It's an advantage to start with nothing", I know from experience...

Because, when I started my journey to success I was homeless without a car.

All I had was an old rusty bicycle, a slow-as-molasses Macbook with a sticky F key, and a library card. But I knew I was capable of achieving the same wealth as anyone else else and I knew how to build a simple website.

So I decided to sell a line of water filters I liked, set up a website and waited for the orders to come in...

And waited and waited.

Finally I realized something was missing. In the process of figuring out what that was, I ran across the answer...

And the orders started rolling in!

Then I got bored with the administration part, sold the website and moved into my dream home from where I'm writing you today!

And you can live life without money worries, working as much (or as little) as you want, being your own boss.

And you don't have to work all day every day to get this system to work for you. In fact, I didn't start making lots of money until I did a lot less.

The only requirement is having a passion... a passion about anything.

That's why the The Lazy Man's Way To Online Riches isn't a technical manual. It's the story of my journey from poverty to success and how you can also achieve your dream of financial independence doing something you love.

And if you did well in school and have money to invest in a business that's fine too. It's all the more reason to read this guide, so you invest your money wisely.

Here's some else of what you'll find out inside:

• The shortcut guide to learning the most profitable skill known to man.
  • Why starting out broke is actually an advantage.
  • Get complete independence from social media
  • Where the money is and how to get it (And how to figure out your market's "hot buttons").
  • How to find players with "dumb money" (And sell them exactly what they want).
  • How to write a headline that will make you rich (And 12 winning headlines you that you can cut and copy).
  • The marketing "guru's" closely guarded sources (And how to get the eight books every successful internet marketer keeps right by his desk).
  • Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to avoid their mistakes.
  • How do do things in the right order
  • How to use passion to sell (And have fun doing it).
  • How to sell to your own "moving parade" (And how to create evergreen million dollar assets).
  • How to use your subconscious like a search engine to get the wealth (or anything else) you want. (When you ask these “power questions” your mind will manifest whatever you ask for).
  • How to get rid of your limiting beliefs that are holding you back (And you might not even be aware they exist).
  • How to reprogram your mind for success (Turns out rich people think differently, but if you can see the world from their perspective you will also become wealthy).
  • The difference between objectives and goals (This one piece of information could mean the difference between failure and success).
  • Why there is no school in the world will teach you these things.
  • Why job security is a scam when your boss can end it with three words, "You are fired" (And how to control your own fate and secure your future).
  • Why becoming an information marketer is easier than you think.
  • Why the rich work a lot less and make more money (And how you can too).
  • Learn one skill that will give you the confidence to make more money than you will ever need (Even if you are dead broke).
  • Why you don't need technical skills or even know how to use a computer very well.
  • The missing and crucial piece of affirmations (And how to use this technique to get anything you want by asking yourself one simple question.
  • How to sell something and be happy doing it.
  • How to find markets that are "irrationally passionate" ready to give you their money for anything you give them (And how to find out exactly what they want so you can charge them a lot more and they'll be happy to pay).
  • Why it's impossible to sell the golf market a product on how to putt better (And how to find your market's "hot buttons").
  • How to find out what drives people to buy (And how to use that basic psychology to make yourself rich while creating value and making the world a better place).
  • How to pick up the most beautiful woman at the party even if you're fat, bald and broke.
  • How to find out what people want (And how to make thousand giving it to them).
  • How to mark up your product 100 times (And sell more).
  • How to read the whole library in a weekend (And find buried secrets that can make you millions).
  • Why your list is your most important asset (And how to build a list of "hotline buyers" ready to buy whatever you put out).
  • How to find a "starving crowd" (And then sell them $50 hamburgers).
  • How to join the conversation already going on in your prospect's head (And make millions giving him the solution to his problem).
  • Why Google's keyword tool is not a good way to find your niche (And the best way to find out what people really spend their money on).
  • Why you shouldn't take fishing advice from the fish (And how to use the same techniques of master fisherman instead).
  • How to make $10,800,000 from a $60 report you can create this weekend.
  • Discover the oldest secrets in business, where the real money is and how to easily get it.
  • How to make $6,720 a month within a year from work you can do over one weekend (And how in 5 years you'll be making $33,600 from the same two days' work).
  • How to attract your own flock of expert affiliates happy to send you qualified traffic ready to buy (And how to get them to work overtime for you).
  • How to get rid of sales resistance.
  • How to get maximum money in minimum time (And how to turn your customers into lifetime members).
  • Why you are just one sales page away from being rich (And how create a sales page that will do just that).
  • How to get rid of your built in censors (And unleash your the other 90% of your brain power).
  • How to take your reader by the hand, guide him down your greased sales slide and close the sale.
  • How to build immediate trust with your readers.
  • How to plant seeds, watch them grow and harvest the profits.
  • The only way to inspire people to give you their money.
  • Why everyone is selfish, why that's a good thing in marketing and how to use it to generate wealth.
  • How to stay alive while scuba diving in the Caribbean.
  • How to"slam dunk" the most important part of your website.
  • How to figure out what your prospect is thinking and their deepest desires (And how to press these "hot buttons" working them up into a buying frenzy).
  • How to invest your time (And get maximum return).
  • Discover the internet marketing "guru's" closely guarded sources they pretty much copy and sell for thousands of dollars (And how to get the same material for less than five dollars).
  • How to join the Scribe's Guild (And learn the secrets they used to murder people for revealing).
  • Find out why having an "Order Now" button on your sales page is killing your sales (And how to triple your response rate overnight with one simple fix).
  • Discover a simple technique almost no internet marketer is using right now and take advantage of this fact to set yourself apart, get their customers and make more money than them (Even if you are just starting out).
  • How to get your prospect into a "vacuum", where they wait eagerly to buy anything you tell them to.
  • How to use the Law of Compounding to attract massive wealth in a short period of time without a lot of work.
  • And a lot more...

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/976333-lazy-mans-way-online-riches.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.