From the Desk of: Eric Lovelace

Do you foam at the mouth when it comes time to get traffic???

Let’s go a step further, how do you REALLY feel about solo ads?

Do you even have it in YOU to create a PROFITABLE sales funnel?

Those are the days, aren’t they?

When you have to go out and get more traffic to your money site because the traffic just ain't there anymore, and to make things worse you know what needs to be done, but fear moving forward because you have heard so many things about traffic generation. That the simple feat of creating a sales funnel and finding quality traffic just makes your stomach turn from fear.

Believe me I feel your pain!

All I wanted was:

[*] A sure-fire way to create profitable funnels EVERY TIME
[*] A surefire way to pick the BEST solo ad providers
[*] Someone to take me by the hand and put this all together.

Well believe me, it took trial and error, but I found the answers that you’ve been looking for...

Introducing:
The Funnel Cash Frenzy

THE System that will ELIMINATE all your problems with sales funnels and solo ads, PERIOD!!!

To go above and beyond what most people are doing these days, this course contains an audio interview with Adam Payne; an individual whose been in the trenches of solo ad marketing and sales funnels. Along with an audio interview; you’ll get an accompanying pdf transcription of the WHOLE interview, so if you’d prefer reading instead of listening. It is all up to you. As if it couldn’t get any better, you get a case study, in video, showing how I took Adam's ideas, drew inspiration from them, and had amazing results!!!

In this Course, You are Going to Learn:

[*] How to properly use solo ads to get the results you hear everyone and their mother talking about.

[*] What is an “empathy map” and how you use it to make sure you are always speaking to the HEART of your prospect.

[*] How being congruent in your funnel will determine how well your funnel converts the traffic coming in.

[*] How all of the above and more, when done right, will ensure you ALWAYS get that return on investment you WANT and DESERVE.[/LIST]

....and so much more!

Are you still reading this?

If you are then you know this course is EXACTLY what you need to finally breakthrough all those solo ad and sale funnel barriers you’re having.

Price, Mr. Lovelace, what is the price you ask? Well let’s recap all the value stuffed info you’ll be getting if you decide to take me up on this dead simple, no brainer offer.

[*] A pure content, no fluff interview with solo ad and sales funnel expert Adam Payne and myself.

[*] The transcription in PDF form to make it easy for those who’d rather read then listen to the interview

[*] The behinds the scenes, five part video case study detailing how I took Adam’s advice, drew inspiration from them, and got RESULTS!

With the time I spent to perfect this system, it should cost as much as $67, but this is the Warrior Forum and I want to ensure ALL warriors get access to this invaluable information for the lowest price possible!

So we can all agree that $27 would be a screamin deal right?

So….

For a very limited time, you can get access to The Funnel Cash Frenzy for…

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/917444-price-rising-fast-do-you-keep-wasting-money-solo-ads-well-changes-today.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.