Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow Make Money Writing Articles Online

A recent study indicated that from 50% to 90% of all content on a website is in the form of articles that are designed to target and draw in visitors, who are then turned into paying customers. That’s also why if you have good writing skills you can make a good living online writing articles as a freelance writer.

You will need to understand search engine optimization and creating SEO articles so that the articles you write can be ranked according to the keywords. Otherwise, the articles you write for your clients will be lost somewhere on the world wide web, and your client will not be happy.

You must also have a good basis in the English language as articles will be expected to be free of spelling and grammatical errors. You should write using simple sentences that are easy to understand.

You will need to know how put together articles. You should be an expertise in the subject you are writing on and/or have very good research skills. When you are researching you might read a few articles, and it’s important that you don’t make the mistake of accidently copying words from this content. Otherwise, your new article will fail Copyscape, which is the gold standard when it comes to checking for plagiarism.

There are a number of excellent freelance sites where you can sign up and then bid on jobs that are looking for writers. Each job will have its own criteria determined by the potential client. Some of these sites charge a monthly fee and a lower commission, while others don’t charge a monthly fee and have a higher commission. Read the sites policies and fee structures to find out more.

You can also earn money by writing articles for revenue sharing sites, where you earn a percentage of the sales or advertising done on the site. This is referred to as passive income, and a number of news sites use this type of structure. It allows for fresh new content to be provided for the news, because the opportunity to earn income exists.

Another option is to write articles and then post them on your own blog where you have Chitika, Google Adsense, or other third party banners that allow you to earn revenue.

Article writing is a great way to make money online. It’s interesting, and it allows you to set your own rates. The more experience, the more you will make.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Make Money Writing Articles Online

Thanks for the information..It is very inspiring.I have been working from home and I am into reselling business with (Link Removed). wherein I sell the web services.I have a considerable number of customers and since they keep renewing the services either monthly or annually I get paid for each sale.So, I thought of spending my time to earn through other online ways.Luckily,came across your post.

•