Do you want to feel inspired with life? Stop letting stress and other people zap your joy! This course will give you the 6 simple, proven keys to experiencing TRUE happiness in your daily life, now matter what’s going on around you. You’ve heard that true happiness comes from within… so, are you ready to UNLEASH it? Instructor Joeel A. Rivera, M.Ed. is finishing a study about happiness (for his Ph.D. in Psychology) and wants to share his powerful findings and experience with you!
“Throughout my youth I had the opportunity to see life through many different lenses. Moving every six months, I saw and lived in two worlds—a world of poverty and a world of wealth. I found that regardless of what world we each live in, we all want to experience the same thing—happiness. After failing my first year of college, my brother passed away, and I was reawakened with a new purpose to discover what creates true happiness—internal peace and joy—regardless of what we are experiencing in our life. This led me back to school, where I successfully received my Bachelor, Masters, and now Ph.D. in

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/unleash-your-joy/?couponCode=edu23