Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Thumbs up [HOT] A very easy youtube method to make $10 to $100 per day. So simple that your grandmother can do it!

Hello folks.

I joined the forum to learn and share the knowledge. I am not seeing very many threads that showing exactly HOW to make money online. All I see is theory about blogging, adsense, CPA and such
      I decided to share one working method with every one of you. Noobs who read this forum in search of working methods can take this method and apply it TODAY and start making money this evening.
      Okay, enough preaching! In a nutshell we will be using a linkbucks who pays you every time someone is visiting your link.

1. Register at linkbucks.com If you appreciate my method then I ask you to use my referral link

2.Register on youtube.com If you have your google account you can already use a youtube.

3.Find 10 popular videos on home page and make a note of those video links.

4.Go to keephd.com and paste one link at a time, downloading the videos to your hard drive.

5.Go back to youtube and upload the videos you downloaded but in description add [HQ] [high quality] [1080] or [HD]... you get the gist! We want to make visitors start watching your videos. Soon after you are done uploading your videos start being watched. Don't copy my method word for word, just improvise. For example add a different music if you know how or add sub titles at the end or splash screen if you know how. It's optional though.

6. Head back to Linkbucks and create a link for the video that you uploaded in step 3 (do 1 at a time)

7.In a couple of days after you uploaded the videos you will start seeing 500-800 or even 1000 views. At this time you add the video description where you describe the video and state that there is a better quality video available. And post the linkbucks link that points back to the video that you uploaded.

8.Rinse and repeat.

9. Optional step. Promote your videos on relative forums by placing the links in signature and blog comments. You can use automated software to do the promotion.

If you do this method and post 10 videos you should get about 5-10.000 views per day out of those views at least 50% (usually more) will click the HD video linkbucks link. So you could easily make $8-12/day. Which is only a start. It doesn't seems that much BUT it will be hands off once you complete the video uploading. And 12$/day will yield $360/month in addition to your other methods that you do

If anybody got any questions feel free to post here or via private message. And stay tuned for other methods.

Last edited by MichaelA2014; 10-10-2014 at 08:27 PM.

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 24 Minutes 21 Seconds

Default Re: [HOT] A very easy youtube method to make $10 to $100 per day. So simple that your grandmother can do it!

do u have earning proof?

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: [HOT] A very easy youtube method to make $10 to $100 per day. So simple that your grandmother can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    do u have earning proof?
    Not that I have to proove anything to anybody but is this sufficient?

Last edited by MichaelA2014; 10-11-2014 at 05:39 AM.

Time Online
    N/A

Nice! Will be trying this.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Minutes 12 Seconds

Nice method! How many times did you have to do this to get to that level?

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

thanks for the info.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 53 Minutes 37 Seconds

Let me take some time to appreciate the effort you have put to share.Thanks again for the share.

Also I would like to thanks all the members who share here.

Thanks again,
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    N/A

"In a couple of days after you uploaded the videos you will start seeing 500-800 or even 1000 views. At this time you add the video description where you describe the video and state that there is a better quality video available. And post the linkbucks link that points back to the video that you uploaded."

What it's mean ? I can add description after i uploaded ?? Why will wait in a couple of days

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Minutes 12 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by kyostyle1 View Post
    "In a couple of days after you uploaded the videos you will start seeing 500-800 or even 1000 views. At this time you add the video description where you describe the video and state that there is a better quality video available. And post the linkbucks link that points back to the video that you uploaded."

What it's mean ? I can add description after i uploaded ?? Why will wait in a couple of days
    That confused me at first too. I can't speak for the OP, but my understanding is that you are giving the video time to gain some traction on its own and look better in Google / YouTube's eyes before you insert the link.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks for your great method
    but i should make my mind to improvise it to make real income

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by Blackholesun View Post
    That confused me at first too. I can't speak for the OP, but my understanding is that you are giving the video time to gain some traction on its own and look better in Google / YouTube's eyes before you insert the link.
    I am still not getting it..

why should we add the link to the same video which we are posting?

can anyone explain?.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2014 View Post
    Hello folks.

I joined the forum to learn and share the knowledge. I am not seeing very many threads that showing exactly HOW to make money online. All I see is theory about blogging, adsense, CPA and such
    I decided to share one working method with every one of you. Noobs who read this forum in search of working methods can take this method and apply it TODAY and start making money this evening.
    Okay, enough preaching! In a nutshell we will be using a linkbucks who pays you every time someone is visiting your link.

1. Register at linkbucks.com If you appreciate my method then I ask you to use my referral link

2.Register on youtube.com If you have your google account you can already use a youtube.

3.Find 10 popular videos on home page and make a note of those video links.

4.Go to keephd.com and paste one link at a time, downloading the videos to your hard drive.

5.Go back to youtube and upload the videos you downloaded but in description add [HQ] [high quality] [1080] or [HD]... you get the gist! We want to make visitors start watching your videos. Soon after you are done uploading your videos start being watched. Don't copy my method word for word, just improvise. For example add a different music if you know how or add sub titles at the end or splash screen if you know how. It's optional though.

6. Head back to Linkbucks and create a link for the video that you uploaded in step 3 (do 1 at a time)

7.In a couple of days after you uploaded the videos you will start seeing 500-800 or even 1000 views. At this time you add the video description where you describe the video and state that there is a better quality video available. And post the linkbucks link that points back to the video that you uploaded.

8.Rinse and repeat.

9. Optional step. Promote your videos on relative forums by placing the links in signature and blog comments. You can use automated software to do the promotion.

If you do this method and post 10 videos you should get about 5-10.000 views per day out of those views at least 50% (usually more) will click the HD video linkbucks link. So you could easily make $8-12/day. Which is only a start. It doesn't seems that much BUT it will be hands off once you complete the video uploading. And 12$/day will yield $360/month in addition to your other methods that you do

If anybody got any questions feel free to post here or via private message. And stay tuned for other methods.

can u please explain the step 7. where u say to add a link to the video. it seems that u r telling to add a link to the same video in the description. please explain if possible

Time Online
    N/A

from what i understood he is saying to upload the video with lower quality up to 480p then to link with Linkbucks to the main video that have 720p,1080p or higher

Time Online
    N/A

Is it also possible to moneytize the youtube video, to get paid by google? Or will they cancel your account?

Time Online
    5 Hours 51 Seconds

Intriguing method Does this still work?
    The type of video is important
    I assume it is also necessary to open a new yt account especially for this.
    He says the video will get views automatically?
    Without keywords an video SEO etc?
    Last edited by xen11; 02-07-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks for sharing bro

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for sharing man .
    we will try this method and come back!
    Thanks lot

Time Online
    5 Hours 51 Seconds

Does this still work?

•