“SMX West is hands down one of the best conferences for SEO and SEM managers due to the breadth of topics covered and excellent speakers talking about what’s happening *RIGHT NOW*. What really helps me justify attending this conference is the networking opportunities with the speakers and attendees. Each year I go to the conference with questions and I’ll meet multiple individuals who can help answer my question as well as provide a fresh perspective so that I can solve the issues at hand and have new tactics and ideas to take into my next fiscal year planning sessions.”
- Christi Olson, Harry & David

“SMX is a fantastic opportunity to stay in touch with the industry leaders and keep a pulse on the latest in search marketing. With an industry that changes so often, an event like this is crucial to the success of our business and the ability to keep our edge. This is also a great way to fast track new employees and bring them up to speed with the latest in search marketing trends, tips, and techniques. The addition of the yoga classes before the conference this year was one of my favorite parts! It brought a new level of balance and energy to the conference and enabled me to soak up and retain so much more information!”
- Allison Chaney, Bare Knuckle Marketing, Inc.
“I’ve been doing SEO for almost seven years now, six of which were spent at an Inc. 500 SEO agency. In my time, I’ve worked with HUNDREDS of websites of different natures, such as lead generation, local, international, e-commerce, etc … I have had the luxury of testing out many different SEO strategies and software, and even still, I learned so much at the SMX West conference I attended. The presentations were strategy focused and actionable, the presenters were receptive to answering technical questions I had, and the networking experience was truly one of a kind. This was truly a first time experience for the record books and I look forward to attending many more in the future.”
– Matt Dimock, iMarket Solutions
“Experiencing 1 degree of Danny Sullivan, Bruce Clay, Matt Cutts, Marty Weintraub, and other super stars was worth the price of admission. But even more, I reshaped my understanding and expression of what SEO means in today’s environment.”
- Martin L Bloom (Marty), Major League SEO & Traffic Bloom
“If you have never been to SMX West, you NEED to attend this great conference! Great networking opportunities, engaging and technical sessions, quality vendors in the Expo Hall, good food, and an overall amazing experience. What more could you ask for? Seriously, register today for SMX West…Why are you still reading this? Go, now, it’s for your own good, I promise!”
- Blake Denman, RicketyRoo Inc.
“I am extremely pleased that I had this opportunity to attend the SMX West Conference. Not only was it a validation of what we’re doing well, I learned valuable information that I am excited to share with my team. Thank you to the SMX West staff for a well executed and fun event!”
- Wesley Miller, Pro Athlete, Inc.

“SMX West was a well-packed conference with a lot of actionable information from genuine authoritative sources (Google, Bing) for search engine marketers and in-house SEOs.”
- Alex Sun, Penske
“As usual, SMX didn’t disappoint. Great speakers, great session topics, and great people. And I even met a few exhibiting vendors that I’d never heard of before and may begin doing business with, which is was an added bonus! I definitely plan on continuing to attend SMX events in the future.”
- Hugo Guzman, HSN

“SMX West was an extraordinary experience. Excellent speakers, well managed, and entertaining. I met some very interesting people, made a new friend or two, and took away knowledge that I did not have before. I am an experienced SEO so learning something completely new and actionable is not usually expected but I was able to do just that at SMX West!”
- David Peters, Net Point Marketing LLC

Sales Page: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.