Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 2 Days 21 Hours 57 Minutes 43 Seconds

Arrow Matt Rhodes – Fiction Book Formula

This experiment has created multiple streams of monthly income for my business, and it’s easy for me to create new streams of income anytime I want.
      It all started when I was doing research on the Kindle marketplace. I published dozens of books for Kindle under various pen names and found that some of them simply weren’t getting any sales. I was getting discouraged because a lot of time and effort went into these books.
      After struggling to publish books for the Kindle marketplace, I knew I had to do something differently and give it one last try. I knew that a lot of people were doing really well with Kindle, but I wasn’t sure what they were doing right, and what I was doing wrong.
      So, I was looking on the Kindle Marketplace to try to figure out where I had gone wrong with the books I published. When I made the decision to closely study the books that were selling the best on Kindle, it finally hit me.
      I had been fighting in the wrong niches the entire time.
      See, there’s one Kindle niche that outsells every other…you’ve definitely heard of it. In fact, you’ve been a consumer of this market…
      It’s the fiction book niche.
      I was shocked to learn that Fiction books were drastically outselling the non-fiction educational books I had been publishing for so long. I should have gotten a hint when I saw that fiction books dominate almost all of the listings on the top 100 Kindle bestseller list.
      I instantly knew that my biggest problem was that I wasn’t following the money. You can’t expect to make hundreds or thousands of dollars per month from your book if no one wants to buy it in the first place.
      On the other hand, there’s always a raving market for fiction books. People can’t get enough of them.
      Traditionally, people think that publishing Fiction books means writing long novels. Of course, I’m not a novel writer. I’m not even a story writer. So, I knew that I would need to have someone else do the actual writing for me.
      Using my sources, I found several great writers, and asked a couple of them to write a special type of fiction book for me based on the research I had done. When I ask most people how much they think it costs to have a story written, that’s fully ready-to-sell, I usually get a number in the range of thousands of dollars.
      That number is dead wrong.
      I’ve had entire fiction books written for well under $200, and I’m able to keep all of the profit myself.
      There’s a misconception that great story writers are hard to find and expensive. I’ve found exactly the opposite to be true. Most people just don’t know where to look. In fact, in some cases, you can even get writers to write for free. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on my experiment, especially considering I had been burned in the past. I wanted to make sure that I earned a return on the money I spent. I try to take only cheap, low-risk investments.
      Despite that, my tiny investments are paying off big.
      The first fiction book I published cost only $185 to write and produce, from beginning to end. Within a day of publishing my new book, sales immediately flooded in. My $185 investment turned into a profit stream that is currently averaging me a return of $304 per month. It’s an absolutely huge return on my investment, considering the book completely paid for itself less than 4 weeks after publishing it.
      Given the huge success of my first fiction book, it was an obvious decision to reinvest some of the profits into another book. The results I got the second time weren’t quite as good as the first book I published, but they were still stellar by most standards. I invested $225 to have the book written, and it’s currently averaging me $178 per month.
      Even though I wasn’t making quite as much as my first book, I knew that most people would kill to earn $178 per month on an upfront investment of only $225. This book paid for itself completely less than 6 weeks after it was published, and all of the money I make now is pure gravy.
      At this point, I was pretty sure that my system worked like clockwork, but I wanted to give it one more test. This time, I made the decision to invest a little more in my book to see how it would affect my sales. I had the entire book written for $370, and days after publishing, my book was already averaging $256 per month in sales, and sales for this book are on a steep upward trend.
      After getting results like this, book after book, I knew I was on to something.
      I keep finding great writers, hiring them for pennies of what they’re worth to me, and having them pump out books. The writers do all of the heavy lifting for me, I just take care of the marketing (which is the easy part when you know what people want to read.)
      Everyone wins. I invest a little bit of money to have these proven story writers write a book for me in a hot fiction market, then I reap the rewards. My monthly royalty checks come in month after month. The problem is, no matter how hard I try, I couldn’t publish enough books to dominate every hot fiction market even if I wanted to.
      There’s no limit to the number of books that can be published for these markets. They can never be fully saturated. Yet I have the whole process figured out, like a printing press.
      So, I’ve decided to run an experimental training program and invite a very limited number of students to take advantage of my new system, called the Fiction Book Formula.

Sales Page: http://fictionbookformula.com/text

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    19 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default Re: Matt Rhodes – Fiction Book Formula

any chance of a re-up on this one? Would really like to check this out

Thanks

Time Online

Arrow Re: Matt Rhodes – Fiction Book Formula

Quote Originally Posted by jazzytime View Post
    any chance of a re-up on this one? Would really like to check this out

Thanks
    here you go
    http://www.edollarearn.com/matt-rhod...la-t45191.html

Time Online
    5 Hours 51 Seconds

I am not allowed to access the link above.
    Can you reupload it once more?
    thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Please , reupload. thanks

Time Online
    5 Hours 51 Seconds

Any chance for a reupload?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 46 Minutes 32 Seconds

Re upload please
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online

Arrow Re: Matt Rhodes – Fiction Book Formula

Quote Originally Posted by shayhahnp View Post
    Re upload please
    NEW MIRROR

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 46 Minutes 32 Seconds

awesome thank you so much!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Days 6 Hours 31 Minutes 51 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online