Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Screw Teespring! Sarah's Super Simple Sunfrog Shirts Starter Kit

What exactly is the '6S Kit'?
      The '6S Kit' is EVERYTHING you need for SUCCESS in one kit! It includes a step by step guide outlining exactly how to set up a Sunfrog account, Facebook page and Facebook ads so you can start listing shirts for sale and making money today. The '6S Kit' also includes materials for over 130 ready-to-go niche shirts. Everything you need is in there including links, ad copy, and 3 ad images for each shirt.

What is Sunfrog and what's the big deal?
      Sunfrog is a t-shirt vendor that allows you to sell their t-shirts right from their website for big profits. If you have been trying to make money online for a while, you have probably looked into t-shirts as a way to make some cash. Other companies allow you to post affiliate links to their websites and make a dollar or two for any shirts that sell. Teespring came out and changed that game by letting you create and sell your own shirts.
      Sunfrog has leaped ahead (no pun intended) and they allow you to sell shirts created by anyone. You can post a link directly to any shirt that you want to sell and make $7 or more for t-shirts and up to $15 for hoodie sales! You get paid for EVERY shirt you sell.

Why Sunfrog - isn't all the hype about Teespring?
      Unless you"ve been living under a rock, or haven"t been to any marketing forums lately then you have probably heard of Teespring. There has been a lot of hype about them over the past year but the truth is that it simply doesn't work for most people. Let me explain why. First of all, with Teespring you have to design your own shirts in order to sell them. So if you aren't a designer, you will need to hire one which can get pretty pricey.
      Also, Teespring makes you sell a certain number of shirts for each design or they won't even print & ship them! This has caused a lot of marketers huge problems as they spend tons of money on a certain 'campaign' only to have it top off at 8 sales and not get printed! That's right, Teespring won"t even print your shirt or pay you unless you sell at least 10 t-shirts in your design and that's when you set it at the bare minimum.

So what ends up happening?
      You lose all of the money that you spent on advertising and design costs and the customers that tried to buy from you don't even get their shirts! It's a lose-lose for everyone. If you do make money with Teespring, good for you but that just isn't the case for most people. Here's the "sorry you're screwed" image from a Teespring campaign:

How much money am I going to need to invest to get started?
      None! After you invest in the '6S Kit' - you don't actually need any additional money up front. You are going to be running Facebook ads and Facebook will actually give you a first time budget of up to $25 before they even charge you. So you are going to have plenty of advertising money to start selling shirts without paying a dollar up front!
      Plus, if you have never used Facebook Ads before, the '6S Kit' will explain how to run an additional $50 in Facebook ads for only $10! So technically you will be able to run up to $75 in ads for only $10 up front! That should be plenty of money to find a winning shirt and start making tons of sales!

How do you know it works?
      I know because I tried it, of course! I actually tried Teespring first and had no success! My problem was that I would spend hours coming up with a shirt idea and designing it and then I would list it for sale. If it didn't sell, I would keep throwing my money into more ads because I REALLY didn't want to have wasted all of that time and effort creating a shirt only to toss it!
      It was a horrible combination. I started searching for an alternative and found Sunfrog. My first week on Sunfrog I made over $850 in commissions. Now before you get too excited, I am not saying that you can make $850/week with Sunfrog. This is just how much I made my first week. I was so excited about the possibilities and the number of shirts that I had access too that I couldn't sleep. I didn't do anything except find shirts, make ads and test them.

How much time did you have to invest for numbers like that?
      Honestly, I did have to invest a good amount of time. After all, I had to find shirts that I liked and wanted to sell and I had to create image ads for each shirt, write the ad, and get everything organized. I would say it took me well over an hour to prepare each shirt that I wanted to sell. With that said, you won't have to spend hours and hours finding shirts and creating images ads because I have done it all for you.

What do you mean I won't have to invest all of that time?
      That's the great thing about the '6S Kit' - I've already done all of the prep for you! The kit includes 130 SHIRTS READY to go. For each shirt there is a link, ad copy and three image ads for Facebook. All you have to do is pick the shirts you like and want to sell and post the ads! The guide will walk you through this step-by-step. Plus after you are done with 130 shirts and you want new shirts, I offer new shirt-packs on a weekly basis to anyone that has found success and wants to re-up!

Are there any other benefits of the '6S Kit'?
      Are you kidding me? I am literally saving you $100's if not $1000's in design fees, advertising costs and countless hours of your time with this product. Everything is completely set up for you and ready to go. All that you have to do is read the guide and follow the steps - that's it! It's so easy, even an idiot can do it!

The '6S Kit' has 13 Folders - Organized into Different Categories.

Each Category Has an Average of 10 Shirts - 130 Shirts Total!

Each Shirt's Folder has 3 Image Ads Inside - Ready for Facebook.

That's a lot of stuff...
      I know it is - there are 130 SHIRTS to choose from. Let me say that again - 130 SHIRTS ready for you to start selling now! And those are just the files that come with the '6S Kit'. The guide that comes in the kit is an incredible tool that you can use to walk through the process step-by-step to start selling! It doesn't matter if you already know what you are doing or you have never done anything like this before. The guide even shows you how to set up a Facebook page and Facebook ads!

How much does the '6S Kit' cost?
      Right now - you can get the entire kit with the step-by-step guide & the 130 shirts ready-to-sell for only $22! That's right for just $22 you will have everything that you need to get started selling t-shirts online and making money RIGHT NOW!

Sales Page: http://6skit.com/warriors

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Screw Teespring! Sarah's Super Simple Sunfrog Shirts Starter Kit

Thank you.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 47 Minutes 59 Seconds

Thank you

Time Online
    N/A

Time Online
    N/A

What´s the password to extract the file?

Time Online
    N/A

Forget it, i found it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fagabu View Post
    What´s the password to extract the file?

Time Online
    N/A

Hi fagabu,

Please share password with me, thank you so much.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Re: Screw Teespring! Sarah's Super Simple Sunfrog Shirts Starter Kit

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzotran View Post
    Hi fagabu,

Please share password with me, thank you so much.
    password forum default
    Password : edollarearn.com

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!

Time Online
    N/A

nice one thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 46 Minutes 32 Seconds

Can you please reupload. None of the links work. Re-upload. Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    20 Hours 15 Minutes 11 Seconds

Re-upload please...

Time Online
    N/A

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 49 Minutes 2 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    What exactly is the '6S Kit'?
    The '6S Kit' is EVERYTHING you need for SUCCESS in one kit! It includes a step by step guide outlining exactly how to set up a Sunfrog account, Facebook page and Facebook ads so you can start listing shirts for sale and making money today. The '6S Kit' also includes materials for over 130 ready-to-go niche shirts. Everything you need is in there including links, ad copy, and 3 ad images for each shirt.

What is Sunfrog and what's the big deal?
    Sunfrog is a t-shirt vendor that allows you to sell their t-shirts right from their website for big profits. If you have been trying to make money online for a while, you have probably looked into t-shirts as a way to make some cash. Other companies allow you to post affiliate links to their websites and make a dollar or two for any shirts that sell. Teespring came out and changed that game by letting you create and sell your own shirts.
    Sunfrog has leaped ahead (no pun intended) and they allow you to sell shirts created by anyone. You can post a link directly to any shirt that you want to sell and make $7 or more for t-shirts and up to $15 for hoodie sales! You get paid for EVERY shirt you sell.

Why Sunfrog - isn't all the hype about Teespring?
    Unless you"ve been living under a rock, or haven"t been to any marketing forums lately then you have probably heard of Teespring. There has been a lot of hype about them over the past year but the truth is that it simply doesn't work for most people. Let me explain why. First of all, with Teespring you have to design your own shirts in order to sell them. So if you aren't a designer, you will need to hire one which can get pretty pricey.
    Also, Teespring makes you sell a certain number of shirts for each design or they won't even print & ship them! This has caused a lot of marketers huge problems as they spend tons of money on a certain 'campaign' only to have it top off at 8 sales and not get printed! That's right, Teespring won"t even print your shirt or pay you unless you sell at least 10 t-shirts in your design and that's when you set it at the bare minimum.

So what ends up happening?
    You lose all of the money that you spent on advertising and design costs and the customers that tried to buy from you don't even get their shirts! It's a lose-lose for everyone. If you do make money with Teespring, good for you but that just isn't the case for most people. Here's the "sorry you're screwed" image from a Teespring campaign:

How much money am I going to need to invest to get started?
    None! After you invest in the '6S Kit' - you don't actually need any additional money up front. You are going to be running Facebook ads and Facebook will actually give you a first time budget of up to $25 before they even charge you. So you are going to have plenty of advertising money to start selling shirts without paying a dollar up front!
    Plus, if you have never used Facebook Ads before, the '6S Kit' will explain how to run an additional $50 in Facebook ads for only $10! So technically you will be able to run up to $75 in ads for only $10 up front! That should be plenty of money to find a winning shirt and start making tons of sales!

How do you know it works?
    I know because I tried it, of course! I actually tried Teespring first and had no success! My problem was that I would spend hours coming up with a shirt idea and designing it and then I would list it for sale. If it didn't sell, I would keep throwing my money into more ads because I REALLY didn't want to have wasted all of that time and effort creating a shirt only to toss it!
    It was a horrible combination. I started searching for an alternative and found Sunfrog. My first week on Sunfrog I made over $850 in commissions. Now before you get too excited, I am not saying that you can make $850/week with Sunfrog. This is just how much I made my first week. I was so excited about the possibilities and the number of shirts that I had access too that I couldn't sleep. I didn't do anything except find shirts, make ads and test them.

How much time did you have to invest for numbers like that?
    Honestly, I did have to invest a good amount of time. After all, I had to find shirts that I liked and wanted to sell and I had to create image ads for each shirt, write the ad, and get everything organized. I would say it took me well over an hour to prepare each shirt that I wanted to sell. With that said, you won't have to spend hours and hours finding shirts and creating images ads because I have done it all for you.

What do you mean I won't have to invest all of that time?
    That's the great thing about the '6S Kit' - I've already done all of the prep for you! The kit includes 130 SHIRTS READY to go. For each shirt there is a link, ad copy and three image ads for Facebook. All you have to do is pick the shirts you like and want to sell and post the ads! The guide will walk you through this step-by-step. Plus after you are done with 130 shirts and you want new shirts, I offer new shirt-packs on a weekly basis to anyone that has found success and wants to re-up!

Are there any other benefits of the '6S Kit'?
    Are you kidding me? I am literally saving you $100's if not $1000's in design fees, advertising costs and countless hours of your time with this product. Everything is completely set up for you and ready to go. All that you have to do is read the guide and follow the steps - that's it! It's so easy, even an idiot can do it!

The '6S Kit' has 13 Folders - Organized into Different Categories.

Each Category Has an Average of 10 Shirts - 130 Shirts Total!

Each Shirt's Folder has 3 Image Ads Inside - Ready for Facebook.

That's a lot of stuff...
    I know it is - there are 130 SHIRTS to choose from. Let me say that again - 130 SHIRTS ready for you to start selling now! And those are just the files that come with the '6S Kit'. The guide that comes in the kit is an incredible tool that you can use to walk through the process step-by-step to start selling! It doesn't matter if you already know what you are doing or you have never done anything like this before. The guide even shows you how to set up a Facebook page and Facebook ads!

How much does the '6S Kit' cost?
    Right now - you can get the entire kit with the step-by-step guide & the 130 shirts ready-to-sell for only $22! That's right for just $22 you will have everything that you need to get started selling t-shirts online and making money RIGHT NOW!

Sales Page: http://6skit.com/warriors

*** hidden content ***
    Hi,

the link isn't working anymore.

do you have one on mega.nz?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 25 Minutes 26 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 13 Minutes 36 Seconds

hey the only functional link asks for email and credit card, is there another option?

Time Online
    11 Minutes 18 Seconds

Reupload needed thanks

Time Online
    N/A

ta

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 21 Minutes 27 Seconds

yes !! REUPLOAD to MEGA ;-) PLEASE _/\_

•