With Just A Few Clicks of Your Mouse, Instantly Grab "10 Stephen King In A Box" Plug-and-Play Plots Ready For Your Finishing Touch Or Ready To Ship To Your Outsourcing Team To Turn It Into A Top Quality Mystery / Suspense / Thriller Bestseller... Tapped Directly From a Creative Genius!And..."Finally Rid Yourself Of Writer's Block Once And For All!"

With what I am about to Share with you...
you will be amazed at how quickly you can write a bestselling Mystery / Suspense / Thriller book!

Dear Struggling Author,
If you are toiling over writing fiction, then you are about to be extremely happy.
But first, tell me if any of the following applies to you:

• When you finally sit down to write - you got nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada.
  • You write well, have more ideas than you care to count, but get lost in putting it all together - don't know where to begin?
  • See numerous authors cashing in on Kindle - but don't know how they can publish and make $$$ so quickly.
  • You know that the Internet publishing dream is real...just not for you...yet.

If so, then you're really going to get a lot out of what I'm going to share with you.
You eee...
This Is Your Chance To
Cure Your Writer's Block & Cash In Quickly On Finally Publishing Your Very Own Mystery / Suspense / Thriller Bestseller!

What I show you is a way for you to instantly have all the creative plots and character development you need to quickly draft a book-whether it's for Kindle or for traditional book sellers or publishing houses...in less than 30 days.
I know it might be difficult for you to believe, and if I were you I'd be truly skeptical too. But...here's exactly what I've discovered...

• How to quickly come up with creative plot ideas that work.
  • Easy-peasy character development.
  • Well-done written fiction from beginning, to middle, to end.
  • Professional, well-written quality work that your customers will be salivating over -wanting more.
  • That writing fiction doesn't haven't to be hard.
  • That writing fiction doesn't have to take forever...

Here's what REAL People Are Saying

Now that you can see this really does work...

Here's Why it Works So Well:
You see, you probably know by now the way you publish fiction doesn't work. It's slow, it's hard, and it produces mediocre quality at best.
You know it, I know it - you wouldn't even be here if it did.
But there IS an easier way. It's just not what most people think.
Here's what I mean... most people assume you can churn out high-quality content all day long if only you had the time.
But you and I both know if you've actually sat down and tried to do this it DOESN'T WORK!
I used to believe Blank Page Syndrome and Writer's Block were just a theory.
...until it happened to me. Over and over and over again...argh!
I knew there had to be a softer, kinder, easier way - and that's when I found a bestselling author who told me the cold, hard truth which created nothing short of a revolution in my Kindle business:
If you want to have a bestselling book= Then you need to have a bestseller quality book= Then you need to have bestseller ideas

Listen. Do you write for a living?
If you are like everyone else, we're busy with life - we have jobs to go to, bills to pay, and tasks to take care of.
It's hard to spend enough time on our craft to become a literary genius who spews out deeply orchestrated ideas, plotlines, and characters, which takes years and years of hard, focused effort.
And if you think of bestselling books like "Silence of the Lambs", "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", "Da Vinci Code", you'll realize it's the truth.
You need to have not just good ideas, but BRILLIANT ideas.
Then, are you doomed forever?
Is become a bestselling author with consistent passive income, the prestige, the excitement just a pipe dream?
What if I told you there was a secret to success?
What if you can piggyback on a bona-fide literary genius?
Enter Mr. X

Mr. X as he is known, is a bestselling author who has won numerous awards for his work. He's been writing professionally for over 10 years and is a published novelist and international poet and film director. He's ghostwritten for many publishing houses and independent production companies all around the world. He is also a screenwriter for the film and television industry.
And when I witnessed the quality of his work, I was in awe. That's why I asked him to put something together for you. I know you want to be able to write quickly, creatively, cleverly and well and...cash-in on it...FAST.

So I decided to put everything together in a single huge fiction package that you can take advantage of.

My team and I created Perfect 10 Plots when I saw how many people were struggling with how to write their fiction book...let alone complete and put it on for sale on Kindle or with traditional publishing houses. And even for those who've successfully published, they were getting mediocre reviews and sales at best. And judging by all the feedback I've already gotten, I'm quite confident it can help YOU too.
You see, I've created this so that you can finally finish that fiction book with flying colors once and for all and make money... FAST. You'll discover:

• The absolute cure for writer's block.
  • How to jumpstart your writing career.
  • The easier, softer and kinder way of writing fiction.
  • How to get into the "flow" of writing quicker than doing it on your own.
  • How to become a bestseller and eliminate the need for "grunt work".

All in the mega-popular Mystery / Suspense / Thriller genre!

Sales Page: http://steviedrive.com/kp10plots/mst/kp10plots.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.