Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 18 Hours 28 Minutes 30 Seconds

Arrow 2 Hour Product Creation

Brand New - Discover my Personal 2-Hour Product Creation Secrets so That YOU can Create Your Own Products in 2 Hours Like Clockwork!

To: Clients of Sean Mize:

Hi, Sean Mize here . . . .
      (For those who don't know me, I don't mean to brag or anything like that, but if you don't know me, you may be wondering, who is this guy? I'm the Sean Mize of: Ezinearticles, the author of: Anyone Can Coach, and this youtube channel: Youtube Channel, among other places online (just google me to find more)
      Are you struggling to create new products quickly?

Are you frustrated because it takes too long (like maybe even 3-4 months or longer) to create a new product?
      Or are you trying to create products faster than that, but frankly speaking, you are stuck?

If so, you are not alone, in fact, many of my clients have struggled to create products . . . until I taught them my secret and high-powered method.

Here's the thing, it's easy to create products fast, and YOU can create a new product in 2 hours, if you have - and use - my special method.

You see, there is a very special - and unique - way to strategize and create your own product fast.
      And in my business, for 6 years, I created a product every month on average (about 70 products in 6 years). Now, I create a new training about 2 times a month, and I my release cycle is SHORT - many times less than 24 hours from thought to release.
      And I do it the same way, over and over again, month after month, time after time.
      The good news is, I have just created a BRAND NEW "2 Hour Product Creation Training" that will teach you exactly what to do and how to do it to create product fast the EXACT same way I personally do it

Here's what you'll discover in my brand new, rock solid "2 Hour Product Creation Training" Program:
      And all of this:
      ==> How to create a product in 2 hours - this is my special formula, I reveal it to you in black and white!

==> How to design/outline the product

==> How to choose your medium of teaching, writing, audio recording, or video recording
      ==> a) pros and cons of writing

==> b) pros and cons on audio
      ==> c) pros and cons of video

==> How to record the product -
      ==> Various ways to record the product
      ==> How to finish the product - you are going to be amazed at how easy I make this, you will easily see how I am able to create a product on Tuesday AM and release it Tuesday afternoon - and YOU can too!
      ==> my quick sales letter formula - yes, this is my special sales letter formula for fast sales letter writing - where you can write a powerful sales letter in less than 30 minutes- that's right, no misprint - less than 30 minutes just like I do!

And of course, the key thing is you are going to see a REAL EXAMPLE of how I quickly create a rockin product!
      Now, here's the thing, this is powerful, it will change the way you create products, and the way you write sales letters, and even the way you do yiour product launches and if you are struggling, this is going to change things.

And it's an absolutely brand new training, I've just finished creating it - and it's powerpacked and goes fast so you can start implementing immediately.
      I could easily price this at $97, and I may well do that on my regular site in the future, but for pre-launch, I'm running it at wso - pricing which means 2 things:
      1) price starts low
      2) price goes up after EACH sale

Sales Page: http://infobusinessuniversity.com/vault/sa/2hourproductandsalesletter/2hourproductandsaleslettero.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Unhappy Re: 2 Hour Product Creation

Links Unavailable
    Last edited by edollarsam; 06-18-2016 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Links Unavailable

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 6 Hours 41 Minutes 30 Seconds

Default Re: 2 Hour Product Creation

please update links

•