Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 11 Hours 34 Minutes 11 Seconds

Arrow Add new subscribers to your list for 2 - 4 cents each and immediatly make 95 cents from each one!

Case Study Reveals How I added 440 Subscribers to a Brand New IM List in Less Than Four Days at a cost of Just 4 cents per subscriber.

And How in the those new Subscribers Have Already Made Purchases That Have Given Me $419.75 in sales profit. Meaning I paid 4cents per subscriber and have so far got back $0.95 per subscriber!

And since I wrote the report it's kept getting better!

Dear Warrior,

Call me strange but I get one heck of a buzz out of trying new things, thinking outside the box and trying stuff and then tracking the results and seeing if it worked.

It's fair to say that a good chunk of the things I experiment with don't work out although I aways go away from them having learned something new.

Recently I tried something, and the results blew me away.

You see I am used to buying solo ads and building my list that way. So a typical subscriber has cost me $1 to get them onto my list. This is usually offset by some kind of special deal I make them and so I get to break even real fast.

With this experiment I ended up not only getting subscribers for 4 cents (actually since writing the case study the list hit almost 700 subscribers so they've cost 0.029 each and cheaper as more come in!

But not only that I was immediately able to monetize this list so it returned almost $500, meaning my cost per subscriber was...

-0.95!

Yes! NEGATIVE 95 cents! In other words for every subscriber added to my list... I got paid 95 cents.

And of course that list will continue to grow and generate me income.

Now let's be clear...

• I started a brand new list for this experiment.

• I hit over 440 subscribers within 4 days and that was all BEFORE I mailed my own customers and told them about this thing.

And I am about to tell you exactly how I did it.

You don't have to buy the report I am offering on this page to find out what this is and how it works.

The report will just fast-track things for you, show you the insider tricks I employed, links to the resources I personally used and more.

Here is what I did...

• I launched a FREE WSO.

• I sent everyone who clicked to a one time offer.

• On the download page was a special link that covertly generates me more leads. (Very cheap and easy to set up, and totally hands-off, set it and forget it stuff).

• I encouraged downloaders to become affiliates for the free offer telling them they could give this away and make a great commissions on the upsell.

• Every downloader and buyer was added to a list and mailed from day one with an automatic follow up sequence. At the time of writing this case study people are still in that queue – so I will see more sales come in of the products it mentions that pay me commissions.

That's it. That's what I did. Plain and simple.

Except along the way I employed some very powerful techniques and tricks to

a) Get the best return quickly from the new list, and

b) To give it a viral edge and to build me fresh subscribers to some other lists too.

But I also made a HUGE mistake which I took 2 days or more to work out and what I changed made a massive difference. If I had sussed this out from day 1 I honestly think I would have doubled the results I got!

But you don't have to make the same
      mistakes, or figure this out
      the hard way...

Because I've written up the case study in a new 30+ page PDF and I am offering it to Warriors at a crazy low price.

Here's what I cover inside:

• The fastest way to create a decent Free WSO product. I often get comments about the speed at which I can crank out an idea. This will give you an inside look in my brain and my thinking. In fact in this example I do something that others will tell you CANNOT be done!

• How to monetize the free report (without just stuffing it with ads which is crass and crappy) even if you don't have other products of your own to offer.

• How I structured the funnel for my Free WSO, how I handled delivery, including screen shots of my actual funnel.

• My personal tips and tricks for listing a WSO.

• What you must do in the forum post of a free WSO if you want it to be taken seriously.

• How you MUST handle delivery.

• The MASSIVE mistake I made (and ended up feeling like a dumb rookie for), but more importantly how I put it right and improved it too.

• How to get further leads using a new service that hardly anyone knows about yet (I was the 319th person to start using it, and I only found it by accident this week). It's a set it and forget it, hands off, sounds too good to be true but isn't service and you are going to love me for tipping it!

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/997679-add-new-subscribers-your-list-2-4-cents-each-immediatly-make-95-cents-each-one.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Add new subscribers to your list for 2 - 4 cents each and immediatly make 95 cents from each one!

It is asking for a password after you download and try to open it

Time Online

Post Re: Add new subscribers to your list for 2 - 4 cents each and immediatly make 95 cents from each one!

Quote Originally Posted by jackiebk View Post
    It is asking for a password after you download and try to open it
    I believe you know the forum default password

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 26 Minutes 22 Seconds

Default Re: Add new subscribers to your list for 2 - 4 cents each and immediatly make 95 cents from each one!

what is the password please?

Time Online

Post Re: Add new subscribers to your list for 2 - 4 cents each and immediatly make 95 cents from each one!

Quote Originally Posted by wongtoby View Post
    what is the password please?
    pass: edollarearn.com

•