Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 4 Hours 44 Minutes 22 Seconds

Arrow Consultant Closes 3 Clients At $2000+$500 Monthly On a 60 Minute Webinar

I make good money online writing copy for other people…and managing their business. Recently, I was approached by a client who threw me a challenge:

“Would your copywriting skills work on my face-to face sales presentations?”

What you see here is a result of that challenge!

What you see here is something I developed by applying my copywriting skills to an area that most businesses are weak in – closing clients on social media services.

No More Cold Sweat…or Nervous Breakdowns
      Social Media Sales Pitch Just Became Brain-Dead Simple!!!

When I first started my marketing career, I started by freelancing – writing and managing social media accounts.

While I was really good at what I did, there was something holding me back…I was spending 75% of my time (that is, 6 hours EVERY DAY)…trying to get new clients.

Don’t get me wrong, I had many leads.

In fact, every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, I would visit clients and pitch them my services.

One such day – it was Tuesday afternoon…

…I was going through my presentation at a local restaurant…and the unbearably warm weather and lack of windows meant that it was too hot and stuffy inside!

The mood was terrible.

As it is, the manager and the owner were not interested in my services…but they REALLY lay it out on me!

“Can’t you afford better slides?”

“You are selling us services for $10k per month, but you cannot afford a decent presentation?”

I was broken.

Are You Making The Same Mistakes I Used To?

If you have ever been in the same situation as me…broken and struggling to break the mold…then this will make sense:

• I didn’t have enough money to spend on a new presentation, even though I knew it could bring me the clients I wanted.
      • I didn’t have any friends in the business, so I had no idea about what I could change to make my services more attractive
      • I was stuck getting paid 20% of what I should have been earning, and it was getting difficult to get out of this rut!

What would you have done?

But I Couldn’t Afford NOT To Turn Things Around

I can tell you this right now…

…if you are in a rut…things CAN turn around!

Just like they did for me!

So after my failed presentation, I was walking back home and found myself browsing a website…the kind you are on right now…to find a designer.

The ones I found were charging a lot of money.

They could make a presentation for me…but that would cost me $1,500 upfront.

I couldn’t afford that!

As much as I needed new clients, I needed some money immediately…and spending $1,500 was not an option.

So I locked myself in a room for 10 days, with nothing but my computer. I bought Photoshop with the last $60 I had…and decided to teach myself everything there was to know!

Sales Page: http://www.forumspecialoffers.com/showthread.php?1121-Check-This-Out-Consultant-Closes-3-Clients-At-2000-500-Monthly-On-a-60-Minute-Webinar#.VCEnjleE68p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 46 Minutes 11 Seconds

Default Re: Consultant Closes 3 Clients At $2000+$500 Monthly On a 60 Minute Webinar

reup please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Consultant Closes 3 Clients At $2000+$500 Monthly On a 60 Minute Webinar

Reup please?

•