Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 21 Hours 11 Minutes 29 Seconds

Arrow The art of piano improvisation

In this course, I will share with you the techniques of improvisation on the piano by improvising classical variations on a theme "twinkle twinkle little star". As a bonus, there is an improvisation on a "smoke on the water" theme.
      Most important, I will share with you the way of thinking while you're improvising in order to exceed the musical quality of your improvisations.
      If you play piano like amateur or if you are student in musical university - doesn't care: you can use the ideas in the range of skills you have.
      Also, it's not important to be a piano player: if you play some other instrument, this course might be useful for you. The main thing I'm going to talk about is the way of thinking in musical terms. And music itself can be played on any instrument, of course

Code:
      https://www.udemy.com/the-art-of-piano-improvisation/?couponCode=FA20

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: The art of piano improvisation

Thank you for this nice share. I am now learning to play a piano on my own. It was my dream then I was a kid so now I want to learn playing. I have bought a Casio piano few months ago. My child dream is now coming true. I have already learned how to play "For elise" and now am learning "twinkle twinkle little star". Thank you for the guide again.
    Last edited by nicki22051991; 10-01-2019 at 08:11 PM.

•