NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE FULLY DETAILED AND STEP-BY-STEP SO ANYONE CAN FOLLOW THEM EASILY.
Online passive income is the ultimate dream. Making money while you sleep. Everybody wants it.
But is it really possible?
The short answer is "yes."
The longer answer is "yes, but it isn't easy to accomplish."
If it was, wouldn't everyone be doing it?
In my course, I give you a step-by-step plan on how to develop a passive income website portfolio and show you how making money online actually works.
The specific plan I teach is designed to make you $5,000 per month in passive income earnings, based on 10 websites, with each website having a targeted earnings level of at least $500 each. Once you understand the process though, you can decide to build 20 of these websites, or 100! When you stop is up to you (and yes, there are people making tens of thousands of dollars per month on the Internet based on these concepts - they just love the work and don't ever stop building new websites or expanding their current ones!).
What's great about the business plan that I teach you is not only the income level you will accomplish if you follow through, but all that you will learn in the process. The first lesson you are taught is how to build a website or blog using WordPress on your own domain (without having to learn how to code). The skills you learn in this course will enable you to build all kinds of online businesses and open the door for all kinds of entrepreneurial projects you may have.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/how-to-make-money-online-business-plan/?dtcode=nfWCJXf1x0i8