Welcome to "Amazon S3 Unleashed"

You may have bought a book or any of a bazillion other items from Amazon.com. Well this is the very same Amazon. Amazon S3 is one of several applications or Services that Amazon has in its stable of many products.
When you have your images, videos & other 'heavy' items hosted on your normal hosting services like Hostgator or Godaddy, the more traffic you have visiting your site at the same time, the slower it loads in your visitors browser. When you are lucky enough to see a spike in traffic, it can even crash your site. I happened to me in 2009 in the middle of a launch in fact, and brought us to a screeching halt!

You will not have this slowing or buffering or crashing of your site if your images & videos are hosted on Amazon S3.
If you have a product launch and you have several large downloadable zip files hosted on your Hostgator or Gadaddy type services and you all of a sudden have several customers trying to download these files at about the same time, you could be in a bit of trouble.
The server crashes, the support tickets start pilling up and what should be a happy day quickly turns into a crappy day.
Host these items on an Amazon S3 account and you could have 10 or 10,000 people downloading these zip files simultaneously and you nor they will have this problem.

This is just one benefit of using Amazon S3 to host these 'heavy' items.

Huge & Cheap

Amazon S3 is an online scalable storage service which means it is a hard drive in cyberspace with unlimited storage that you only pay for what you use. Since Amazon started S3 back in 2006 (2007 in Europe) they began charging only 15 cents per gigabyte but keep lowering that and now it is in the range of 3 cents per Gb.

Here Is The Problem

Geek Speak & Techno-Babble
Amazon AWS has plenty of "helpful" documents that cover most anything to do with all of the services Amazon AWS offers.
There are also loads of "helpful" videos on YouTube.
The problem is most of the YouTube videos are outdated & the documents on Amazons website are like learning a foreign language that has been dead for centuries!

Here Is The Solution

We've spent the hours slogging through the outdated YouTube videos and trying to decipher the Amazon "help"documents and with good old trial & error (lots of error) I've put what I have learned into 23+ over-the-shoulder style training videos.
Introducing, my Amazon S3 Unleashed "How To" Videos

Sales Page: http://adsensemiracles.com/S3TRAINING/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

bonus

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.