Become a Local Facebook Hero!
Facebook is hot and here to stay. Most small business owners know "there is something to this Facebook thing" but they are clueless as to how to make it work for them. That's where you can swoop in and become the hero. There are two ways to make money from the information you'll get today:Method #1 You can offer a done for you service that takes you 20 minutes a month to implement and charge at least $97/mnth*or when a business tells you that they can't afford it or they have staff that does it for them, you canMethod #2*Teach them how to "do Facebook" the right wayThis is an awesome "foot in the door strategy for any offline client. There is simply no reason for them to say "no" but get's better. *Say these four words " I ______ _______ ______"at any business meeting*and watch them trip over themselves to give you their business cards. *They need you!Even better, you can*get them to market this service for you*Hint: It does not involve paying them a commission.

That's me, Brenda. Locally they call me the "Make Money in Your Sleep Girl", and "My Hero."*I've been offering these services for the past year and I'm now a full time marketer. *No J.O.B. !**I firmly believe there is enough of this type of business to go around and I'm ready to show you how to do this too. I spell it out for you step by step in this little report that costs less than a Meal Deal at

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/992232-how-i-make-upto-500-hr-teaching-facebook-marketing.html

Direct Download - Local Facebook Hero Easy
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.