Are you struggling to get WSOOTD (WSO of the Day) even though you are creating great wsos that your clients love?

Are you frustrated because you are creating wso after wso, making some sales and getting some affiliates - but you just aren't getting WSOOTD?
Or are you trying to build a WSO business and you know you need/want WSOOTD for credibility?

If so, you are not alone, in fact, my guess is that most people who run wsos would love to get WSOOTD.
But the thing is, there is a very specific set of things that pretty much all have to happen in order to get WSOOTD - call it a formula, if you will.
In my case, it took me about 50 WSOS to figure out the formula (maybe I'm a slow learner!)

But I've cracked the code, and in fact, 5 of my last 5 WSOS have gotten WSOOTD!
I believe I can predict - within 24 hours of the launch, and with a 95% confidence level, that a wso will or will not get WSOOTD based on these markers.
It's sometimes fun to look at the last 3-5 days of wsos on the w+ dashboard and GUESS which are going to be WSOOTD - and I believe I'm about 90% accurate there, as well.

Here's the thing, there's a very specific 3- key system that will practically guarantee you WSOOTD for each WSO you run that has these 3 things happen. There's one more that I believe boosts your chances, but I can't prove it.

The good news is, I have just created a BRAND NEW WSOOTD Formula Training that will teach you the EXACT 4 Keys I Personally Use to Get WSOOTD time and time again

Here's what you are going to discover in this powerful, brand new training
--> The EXACT proven WSO of the Day Formula

--> The 3 keys you MUST have in place to get WSOOTD repeatedly (plus 1 bonus key to improve your odds)

--> The truth affiliates and getting wsootd - and may not be what you think
--> The truth about getting affiliates for your wsos - and it's, again, maybe not what you think
--> Exactly what to do to get WSOOTD predictably
--> The 4 things WarriorPlus looks at in making their WSOOTD decision each day
--> The exact key for getting WSOOTD time after time after time!

By the way: I give you behind-the-scenes info from my own WSOOTD journey - how I learned it, what works for me, +++++
This is real - world stuff that will change your WSO marketing forever!
Here's what else you'll discover:
--> The Key Issue that MUST be happen with your EPC in order to get WSOOTD

- --> Exactly how to double your EPC on every WSO you do
--> A secret key to getting affiliates to promote your WSO

--> How to determine which products work best for WSOOTD
--> My own personal WSOOTD sales letter formula
--> How I create a new WSO AND write the sales letter in just 1 hour and 20 minutes each day I run one (this is why I can run 2-3 wsos each week)
--> How to get other influential people in your niche become affiliates and get you 50-100 sales or more!
--> And 3 more tips I'm not revealing here! These are powerful ideas I share in this training - and the only way to even know what they are is to listen to this powerful training!
And of course, the key thing is you are going to discover the exact WSOOTD formula, that you can use time and time again to get WSOOTD again and again like I do!
Now, here's the thing, this is powerful, it will change the way you do WSOS, and it will give you the edge you need to get WSOOTD

And it's an absolutely brand new training, I've just finished creating it - and it's powerpacked and goes fast so you can start implementing immediately.
I could easily price this at $97, and I may well do that on my regular site in the future, but for pre-launch, I'm running it at wso - pricing which means 2 things:
1) price starts low
2) price goes up after EACH sale
So . . . .if you want my WSOOTD proven formula, get it now at wso pricing:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.