STEP 1

Create Your Account Here http://postloop.com
Go to PostLoop's website. At the top, click "Join".

Note: Use an easy-to-remember email address & username. You will have to type them in several times later.

Go to your email and click on the link. Log in.

STEP 2

Getting access for posting.

To weed out spammers and those who will not contribute "decent" postings, like "lol k" and "Interesting, I agree.", PostLoop requires you prove yourself with 10 sample Forum posts.

Click "Forums" at the top.

You will be presented with a yellow box that says "Click here to show the steps necessary to receive approval...."

Read the directions for a quick overview of what you will be doing.

You do not have to post 5 paragraphs per response, but make it a couple of lines at least, and be sure to use proper English.

Note: You MUST follow the "subscribe" part after creating a forum name or you will NOT get credit for posting. This will be the same for each forum that you want to post on in the future.

Make these posts count! They will determine your starting "post rating" and you may not be allowed access to all of the available forums if it is not high enough.

After you have completed your 10 sample posts, take a break and stretch your legs. You've earned it!

You've done a lot more than many other lurkers on forums. You've taken action!

Within 24 hours (usually sooner depending on the time of day; it took me one hour) a moderator will either approve or reject your sample postings.

STEP 3

Get setup to post on a forum!
Congratulations on being approved. Let’s make your first posting!
Click "Forums" at the top.

There are many forums to choose from, so find an area of interest to you. It is often much easier to write about something that you like/know about. For this example, I will be using "Finance Buddies" forum.

Click on the link, register with the forum, and activate it with your email. You are almost ready to post!

BEFORE you post, you MUST first register on the forum of your choosing, and go back to PostLoop to"subscribe" to that forum. If you do not, you will NOT receive credit for your posts. This is used to link your Postloop account to the account on that forum so that you receive your points. It is linked to your # of posts on the forum. This is done in the same way that you subscribed to the approval-forum.

When you subscribe to this forum (link your information), the owner usually will put some sort of special instructions for you to agree to. Failing to follow these directions will usually result in a poor rating. To withdraw funds, you must have over the average rating of the Postloop user base. This prevents trolls and spammers from typing incoherent babble and getting money for it. Also, the forum owner can ban you from posting there. For this example, the owner of "Finance Buddies" just requests the use of an avatar. This is something you should do for each forum and I'll provide some more tips at the bottom to achieve high ratings.

STEP 4

Post! Post! Post!

Usually each forum will have an introductions area. This is as easy as it gets for your first post. Again, make sure you have already linked your forum account to your postloop account by subscribing on postloop. Then it's time to write up that introduction, and fire away that submission button.

YOU DID IT! You're on the way to your first payout!

STEP 5

Get that money!
Once you hit 100 points ($5), you are able to withdraw (with above average rating, which is easy to achieve). Many will join and give 1 or 2 word replies and will be rated poorly by forum owners, allowing you to not have to worry as long as you give decent responses. Since I do not want to have to post enough to receive another payout.