Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Jamie Smart - Salad - Getting Clients Congruently [REDUCED] [6 MP4,10 MP3,1 PDF,1 RAR]

Jamie Smart - Salad - Getting Clients Congruently [REDUCED] [6 MP4,10 MP3,1 PDF,1 RAR]

a

Janie Smart is a highly respected NLP trainer that has developed patterns for getting into deep agreement with the client. The wrinkle is that you are screening clients that do what you want to do, that want to do what
      you find exciting. If you are turned on you will find the work more fulfilling and satisfying. If you are a Jamie Smart fan you will get this, if not, read the pitch letter (included in this torrent) and check out a few videos. The Magic Shrink Ray(™) shredded this from 8.6gig down to 2.3gig. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Pitch Page:

Hi

It’s no disgrace to admit you screwed up!

And those of you who were with me on my "Superstars" big event got to see the impact the “Invisible Factor” had on my own client-attraction section...

Now don't get me wrong – the event itself was superb. There was a great response from the people who attended, and I really enjoyed myself. But when it came to the bit where I offered places on my £10,000 retreats and year-long “Inner Circle” programmes, something went wrong, and we only had HALF the usual number of signups...

WOW! I screwed up – BIG TIME!!

Well I got it (and those of you who were there know I apologised to the audience and cleared it up with them so their overall enjoyment of the event wasn’t disturbed)

But, hey if I can get it SOOOO wrong, who else out there will admit to not feeling 100% comfortable with the client-attraction process?

And you know what, the vast majority of client-getting programmes don't just downplay this essential factor... THEY COMPLETELY OVERLOOK IT!
      First, let's just make sure we're on the same page...

Do you want to make a BIG difference in the world, helping people & doing work you love, with a real sense of purpose? I'm talking about waking up each day KNOWING that you're on the right track, at peace with yourself & living the life you were meant to live.

Do you want clients you LOVE? Clients who are SO in love with you & how you serve them that they'll shower you with money, RAVE about you to their friends & keep coming back for more? It's a great feeling when you get a call or email from someone saying “A close friend told me you're amazing & I've GOT to talk to you; when can you fit me in?”

James Lavers

Client-Attraction Mind-Virus #1: Silver-bullet Syndrome & Tactic-itis
      Everywhere you look, there are people offering “Silver-bullets” to help people get rich quick, grow their businesses & get clients fast.

Why?

Because people CRAVE tactics. We live in a quick-fix society, & we’ve come to expect a “pill” that will solve our problems & give us what we want. And we want it NOW!

But there are a couple of problems with this, ESPECIALLY when it comes to heart-centred businesses. You see, if you’re a coach, a trainer or a consultant (or if you aspire to be one)…

YOU are your product.

If you’re in the hamburger business, then you can buy an off-the-shelf turnkey system that you can use to generate money in exchange for hard work.

But if you want to make a great living doing what you love, your approach needs to fit your product…

YOU!

The reality is, tactics are ten-a-penny. There are books, videos & workshops FULL of tactics. Chances are you’ve got notebooks full of tactics that you’ve written down from other programmes. In fact…

If tactics were the answer, you’d probably already HAVE a full, high-paying client-load & a steady stream of passive income.

Client-Getting Mind-Virus #2: Spraying Yourself with “Client Repellant”

There’s a saying in Hollywood – “Desperation stinks!” Desperation & neediness are the most UN-attractive qualities there are when it comes to getting clients. Human beings have a “neediness detector” – everyone can smell it.

Neediness is the equivalent of spraying yourself with client repellent. Here are some examples of the kind of insecure, outside-in thinking that results in neediness:

I need this client in order to pay my mortgage this month
      If I don’t get this client, my business will fail
      I’ll feel a sense of security once I’ve got a full client-list
      I’ll feel validated in my work if I get a good result with this client
      I need this person’s approval otherwise they won’t want to be my client

Neediness makes the process of Client-Getting feel creepy & uncomfortable for everyone involved.

And neediness is a symptom of the Invisible Factor.

Client-Getting Mind-Virus #3: Wearing “The Cloak of Invisibility”

You could be the best coach, trainer, film-maker or writer in the world, but if no-one is aware of you, it’s going to be tough to attract clients. Many people who start their own businesses fail to get clients because they’re effectively INVISIBLE. And why are they wearing a “cloak of invisibility”?

Because they’re afraid of being CRITICISED!

But here’s the thing: if you’re successful, you’ll be criticised. In fact, the more successful you are, the MORE you’ll be criticised!

Fear of criticism keeps people invisible, & stops them from giving their gifts to the world.

And you guessed it – fear of criticism is a symptom of the Invisible Factor.

Code:
      https://www.bl.st/a6l4g0e6zzcb/Jamie_Smart_-_Salad_-_Getting_Clients_Congruently_[REDUCED].part1.rar
      https://www.bl.st/ecx453ntl1j9/Jamie_Smart_-_Salad_-_Getting_Clients_Congruently_[REDUCED].part2.rar
      https://www.bl.st/c0z3nzdktidj/Jamie_Smart_-_Salad_-_Getting_Clients_Congruently_[REDUCED].part3.rar
      https://www.bl.st/drs5k1dg6x48/Jamie_Smart_-_Salad_-_Getting_Clients_Congruently_[REDUCED].part4.rar
      https://www.bl.st/vusukxa4sqb9/Jamie_Smart_-_Salad_-_Getting_Clients_Congruently_[REDUCED].part5.rar
      https://www.bl.st/irt49isshj8l/Jamie_Smart_-_Salad_-_Getting_Clients_Congruently_[REDUCED].part6.rar

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hour 27 Minutes 56 Seconds

Default Re: Jamie Smart - Salad - Getting Clients Congruently [REDUCED] [6 MP4,10 MP3,1 PDF,1 RAR]

Up, please
    Shit list of gurus and people who really teach how to make money
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...-list-of-gurus

How we made first 1000$ online
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...st-1000-online

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 21 Minutes 27 Seconds

Default Re: Jamie Smart - Salad - Getting Clients Congruently [REDUCED] [6 MP4,10 MP3,1 PDF,1 RAR]

any MEGA link ???

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    22 Hours 8 Minutes 29 Seconds

thanks

•