Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 2 Days 21 Hours 59 Minutes 43 Seconds

Arrow Improve Your Life and Happiness with the Power of Gratitude

Join over 700 students who are boosting the quality of their lives with gratitude.
      I'm sure you have heard of gratitude, being thankful for what you have, but are you aware of how powerful a thought or feeling of gratitude can be?
      In this course we will explore gratitude from a spiritual, energetic, and scientific perspective.
      Whether you've been keeping a gratitude journal for years, once had a gratitude practice but have stopped, or even if you think the notion of gratitude having any effect on your life is utter nonsense I invite you to join me. You will take part in a number of journaling exercises and learn simple rituals you can use on a daily basis to bring about an attitude of gratitude in your life. I'll share my story later, but let me say up front that everything I'll teach you is something I used to think was a ridiculous waste of time - that is until I tried it.
      I will share with you scientific studies from the field of Positive Psychology proving the amazing power of gratitude on your health, happiness, relationships and well being. You don't have to believe I word I say, just be intrigued enough to put some of the practices I'll share with you to work and then decide for yourself.

Code:
      https://www.udemy.com/the-power-of-gratitude/?couponCode=studio

Time Online
    13 Minutes 59 Seconds

Default Re: Improve Your Life and Happiness with the Power of Gratitude

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 59 Minutes 6 Seconds

Default Re: Improve Your Life and Happiness with the Power of Gratitude

thanks

•