Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 10 Hours 57 Minutes 42 Seconds

Arrow 11 Six Figure Solo Sellers Warriors Reveal Their $150+ Per Day Solo Ad Secrets

Listen up, I've been marketing online since 2006, made way over $100,000.00 online and enjoyed a nice and steady monthly income building my lists with free traffic generation methods... until Google decided to wipe my money making websites off their search results.

Happily, I started to buy solo ads in 2011 to drive traffic to my offers, and I managed to add thousands of subscribers to my lists...

You know what?

I found that buying solo ads to drive traffic to my sales funnels was faster and most profitable than other traffic methods, and way easier than PPC.

BUT... I was shocked when I discovered that these solo ad sellers were effortlessly making more money than me, just selling clicks to other marketers, and once I realized the true power of this business model, I went on a mission...

For the last couple of months, I've been spending a lot of time interviewing, watching, and getting to know even MORE guys who are making six figures a year selling solo ads.

As I started asking them question and got deeper and deeper into their heads, and really started to learn how and why they were SO DAMN SUCCESSFUL with solo ads, I began to realize that they knew a lot of things that most people don't know.

These guys really know what it takes to make money selling solo ads, grow and scale your business to the next level.

Listen good...

What If I Told You That 11 Of Your Fellow Warriors Finally Revealed How To Make An Absolute Killing With Solo Ads?

And What if I told you that you can get inside the minds of eleven “Solo Ad Masters” and start learning from them directly... without paying those huge fees.

And what if I even told you that I got them to reveal their TOP SECRETS with us?

Announcing the Six Figure Solo Sellers Secrets

Proven and Battle-Tested STEALTH techniques from the trenches...

I’ve learned so much from these "Solo Ad Masters" personally, that I wonder why nobody explained this to me in plain English before, and how much money I left on the table during all these years.

They are arguably the BEST in the world when it comes to solo ads and get the highest EPC from your list.

They are also the TOP Solo Ad Sellers on the Warrior Forum and Facebook...

1. Justin Spencer
      Expertise: Solo Ads, Affiliate Marketing and Product Creation

2. Igor Kheifets
      Expertise: "Mister Solo Ads", The Coach

3. Emilis Strimaitis
      Expertise: Solo Ads, Affiliate Marketing & Product Creation

4. Jens Steyaert
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Pay Per Lead

5. Shane Farell
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Pay Per Lead

6. Tomer Algrably
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Traffic Generation

7. Kalle Viidik
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Sales Funnel Set Up

8. Paul de Sousa
      Expertise: Solo Ads and CPA

9. Ed Newman
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Affiliate Marketing

10. Ron Green
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Affiliate Marketing

11. Mike Buotempo
      Expertise: Solo Ads & Facebook Ads

Have a look at what you'll discover inside...

I start you off with Paul de Sousa,

Here are just a few of the secrets he shared:

• The biggest reason why people fail as solo ad sellers (this will surprise you) - pp 7
      • Exactly how much you should reinvest in your solo ad business when you are starting, and also once the business is up and running - pp 9
      • You'll discover why people are getting banned by aweber and getresponse and what you need to do to avoid this nightmare - pp 6

Justin Spencer shared amazing secrets...

• How to bullet proof your solo ad business (Hint: you don't want to rely on a single
        autoresponder company) - pp 9
      • How to keep your SPAM complaints low (and what to do if you actually get banned by your autoresponder) - pp 10
      • The critical changes you will need to make to your behaviour and your thinking... It is simply not possible to achieve the high levels of income without these.

Jens will teach you...

• His amazing method to instantly make $1 for every new subscriber (and literally build your list for free) - pp 18
      • The only 3 things you need to do to multiply your income - pp 18
      • FOUR crucial Things you need to focus on when starting your solo ad business - pp 17

Igor teaches you...

• The "BIG" secret of making sure that traffic you generate will deliver profits
      • How to avoid getting burned and lose your shirt when buying solo ads from new vendors
      • The deceptively simple TWO steps approach that will gain you astonishing open rate

Shane reveals...

• His amazing secret to turn a 200 click solo into 200 subscribers - pp 26
      • An incredible way to make money from freebie seekers - pp 26

Now, look at Tomer's secrets...

• Discover how you can leverage your clicks and get double or triple power - pp 13
      • A powerful secrets to bypass the ISPs and other gmail spam filters - pp 13

You'll also discover...

• Paul's amazing plan to go from 5000 subscribers to Six Figures, starting with Solo Ads, CPA and eventually your own product launch - pp 7
      • The secret to build highly responsive lists - pp 23
      • FOUR critical things you need to focus on when starting your solo ad business - pp 17
      • How to avoid being slapped by Gmail
      • The Easiest and Fastest way to instantly create Attention Grabbing subject lines and Great ad copy - pp 19
      • How to track your upsells, downsells and know your real ROI - pp 20
      • How to protect yourself against scammers when you buy solo ads - pp 25
      • And much, much more...

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/987734-11-six-figure-solo-sellers-warriors-reveal-their-150-per-day-solo-ad-secrets.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: 11 Six Figure Solo Sellers Warriors Reveal Their $150+ Per Day Solo Ad Secrets

Ge.tt link still working hurry up :-0

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 10 Hours 57 Minutes 42 Seconds

Default Re: 11 Six Figure Solo Sellers Warriors Reveal Their $150+ Per Day Solo Ad Secrets

here the another mirror

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 40 Minutes 19 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 57 Minutes 41 Seconds

The link is deaded already.

Is there any new link for this thread?

•