Hey Everyone,
After 4-umm 8 maybe hours of trying to teach myself how to Use the "Clickjacking 500$ Script Tool" You can find here in giveaways which finding out what I was actually looking for at the start was the hardest part due to I didn't know what to call this awsome PPC Adspace manipulation/trick I was 75% taught and was giving a small iframe script but at the time wasn't on wordpress so I had to wait it out get some new domains and long story short guy who was teaching me has moved on to bigger and better things.

So first of all i'm big on bitcoin the last year. The site I'm building for this right now is http://bitsofcoin.net and if you do want to take a peak at the Small 200x200 Banner Which I'm Desperately Trying To Connect The Dots To Get Earning It Says - AdBit.co with a small text title underneath saying Your Ad Here.

They way CoinAd.co works is people bid on that adspace for a % of the daily rotation so if you only have 1 bidder at the MINIMUM Bid Amount you set when creating the space somewhat of a reserve then they get that space 24 hours a day but usually 3-4 sometimes 8 compete over the space and all bid cheap.

So at the end of the day say currently my min bid is 0.0005BTC which normally i would call 50 cents even though thats not quite accurate its only about 30 anyways the people who browse the listings look for 1 thing and 1 thing only thats the Clicks: Amount per day which you can see on coinad.com when you click websites.

More clicks means they will get more targeted bitcoin traffic to their site so they bid on that space.

Here are 2 screenshots showing the adspace on my page & my site listed on adbit if you click place bid showing my hits and clicks.

The AdSpace Which I Need To Target The Clickjacking Script To

So I know not everyone knows what bitcoins are or some may have a bad opinion or simpply never really wanted to get into it and I respect that but to me bitcoins are exact same as cash due to the fact my city in canada like a lot and i mean tonnes of citiies even 3rd world countries have bitcoin ATMs now + bitcoin shops where you walk in they pay you cash or i just use localbitcoins.com and sell my btc for USD to 3 or 4 of my usual buyers from canada interac-etransfer.

Simple as that really and thats just 1 site. Now CoinURL.com is another great site which anyone can use to earn some ppc cash as it is a website link shortener and you get paid very small amount per click on any text links you shortern but you can ad up to 1000 links a day they stay recorded, chartered, very good analytics but if you create a CoinURL adspace which is also IFRAME meaning you place an adspace on your site which you design but the image or text that shows up is CoinURLS choice almost like AdSense and after you ad your website in you can move up levels currently im gold level which earns 0.001BTC per click on those spaces which to me again is 50 cents ruffly and when I was legit i was getting 10-12 a day so if i can just get some help with the bugs here i'm hoping the information I provided helps anyone and if anyone needs any help with bitcoins and just setting up a wallet SOLELY for the purpose of using a clickjackker script on one of these sites I have a couple extra bitcoin domains which you can use bitcoinmartyr.com , donateabitco.it bitcoinegghead.com also have quickpay.ws _ proxy domain & manbearpig.info literally untouched in a couple seperate godaddy accounts and im serious i'll give em to ya for free I really want to get in with some of the individuals who are on the same wave length as me and show i'm not just some leech trying to get someone to work for me.

Anyways heres a link to the SharePro 500$ Clickjacking Script which is on this site http://www.edollarearn.com/500-click...ght=click+jack and after downloading it and trying to figure out what the hell sharepro was + trying to teach myself how to code i realized i was never getting anywhere but it looks relatively easy.

This clickjacking can also be used for faceboot likes buttons. google+- twitter followers etc. May be "immoral" to some having some bid on adspaces thinking they are getting a lot of hits from bitcoin visitors when it's actually a script making the whole page a button and 5000 visitors from the globe clicking it but i can live with that.

Currently on AdBit.co page #1 rank #1 is freebitco.in which is a bitcoin faucet (gives out free bitcoins for filling in captcha every hour, not much but like all other btc faucets i earn from affiliate program.

It is 100% legit and has the best reputation currently

Website Views (3 days) Clicks (3 days) Bids Total BTC per day
freebitco.in 452,737 2,944 4 0.3 BTC Show (2)

That is exactly 153.00$ USD as im writing this as u can see here.
Bitcoin has been running at 650ish constant for the past 3 or so months aswell which would make that ruffly 185-190$ USD

So if anyone can please help me get that clickjacking script working for my wordpress hosting on domain bitsofcoin.net I would really really appreciate it or if anyone who is currently using clickjacking tools to earn $$ and willing to teach someone some stuff I'd be very grateful.

[email protected]
@bitfilliates
@bitcoinegghead