IMAGINE HAVING THE POWER TO TURN LEAVING VISITORS INTO BUYERS!

Early Bird Price Just $9.99!

Recover Bouncing Visitors With Unobtrusive Exit Intent Plugin Shown at The Precise Moment Your Visitor is About to Leave Your Website!

Dear Warrior,

we have all seen those annoying grey exit popup windows and I'm sure you hate them as much as I do. However, they still do their job, otherwise no one would use them.

I began researching and learned about a term called exit intent technology. One of the most known tools is Bounce Exchange(tm) . Unfortunately, it's far too expensivefor an average Internet marketer like you and me. Their plans start at $4000 per month per website! I put my thinking cap on and came out with an idea of a Wordpress plugin that would have similar functions and would be affordable to anyone. We have developed Exit Intent Plugin.

What Is Exit Intent Technology?

This is a relatively a new term, but you will definitely be hearing about it more in the future.
If you're an Internet marketer, this is an invaluable tool to boost your conversions, or the conversion of your clients who pay you to increase their conversion rates.

It works by automatically detecting when a visitor is about to leave your website and shows up a "targeted call-to-action" in front of them, and may get them to stay on your site, giving you another chance to engage with them. This is all done simply and automatically using this amazing new exit intent Wordpress plugin.

There are many implementations of exit intent plugin. In a few words, it detects the very millisecond a visitor breaks to try to exit your website. Immediately, a lightbox popup window pops up giving the visitor one more chance to see your offer.

This way you can keep them on the page long enough for them to gain interest, when you might have lost them otherwise.

70% - 96% OF VISITORS LEAVING YOUR WEBSITE WILL NEVER RETURN!

Stop letting your visitors leave your website, before you have a chance to show them why they should stay!

Entice Visitors to Take Action BEFORE They Leave Your Website!

The uses of exit intent plugin are unlimited. Here are just a few:

- show your visitors other content on your website they might like
- point them to your other products or services
- offer them a discount or a coupon for your products
- point them to a sale you're having
- ask them to complete a survey
- offer them a freebie to get them on your mailing list
- ask them to follow you on your social pages

DEMO 1 DEMO 2 DEMO 3 DEMO 4 DEMO 5

With Exit Intent Plugin You Have Perfect Control Over When and Where it Appears on Your Website

Regular popups usually appear before a reader has experienced your site's content or when they're actively reading it.

These are the worst times to interrupt them and it rarely leads to conversions.

Exit Intent Plugin gives you the control to make sure this NEVER happens.

PLUGIN FEATURES:

- LIGHTBOX EXIT INTENT WINDOW: A simple popup window allows you to display a call-to-action in front of the visitor, giving them a chance to reconsider their decision to leave.

- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN Easy to use WYSIWYG editor allows you to edit and professionally design your own, custom designed popups with your own choice of fonts, colors, sizes and images. You can also preview your popup, before saving it.

- CAPTURE CONTACT INFORMATION AND MORE The plugin allows you to turn a loss into a gain; a leaving visitor into a customer or subscriber. Works with all autoresponders!

- SUPER EASY SETUP Install the plugin as any other and start creating in seconds.

- AUTO REDIRECT Send your visitors directly to your offers.

- INSERT YOUTUBE OR YOUR OWN VIDEOS Easily sell through video!

- CREATE UNLIMITED WINDOWS You can create a custom popup window for different pages and have different offers for different content.

- NEWBIE FRIENDLY

The back-end is super simple to use:

Below the main window, you have the option to change background color, size, etc.:

After you save the popup, you simply paste the shortcode to your page. That's it!

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/986159-early-bird-offer-imagine-having-power-turn-leaving-visitors-into-buyers.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.