Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 6 Hours 33 Minutes 50 Seconds

Arrow Social Media Marketing

This is an advanced course on social media marketing. Just to make sure that everyone is able to follow along, the course starts by covering beginner social media marketing topics and covers the basics. But throughout the course I try to point out various advanced social media marketing strategies that you can use for your business.
      The course is made up of 14 video lectures that total just over an hour of video.
      The course is made up of a few parts. The first part of the course focuses on social media marketing basics and fundamentals. But that section if brief.
      The next part of the course focuses on popular social media marketing strategies like Facebook marketing strategy, Twitter marketing strategy, YouTube marketing strategy, GooglePlus marketing, Quora marketing, and how to do social media marketing on a few other social networks. This list could be endless so I stop there since you probably already understand such strategies by then.

https://www.udemy.com/advanced-social-media-marketing-with-practical-strategies/?couponCode=enjoy

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Social Media Marketing

Do you need courses to learn social media marketing? I thought this was easy: you can do it as a basic social media user or like a professional. When I started my business, I made it by myself. I started with creating a Facebook page for my business and posted there content to gain the interest of potential clients. Although I was posting twice per week and paid for advertisement from Facebook, in one month I couldn't gain more than 200 followers. That's not many, that's discouraging. After that, I stopped posting for a while as I didn't saw any benefits from that. I created my website and somehow I got some more clients. As the business started to grow and I heard about imperialleisure, I became interested in social media marketing again. I paid them to revive my business page and after a few days, they did it. Just like the Phoenix bird, my page got on fire. More than 5k followers in one month, can you believe it?

•