Now I'd love to compare this training program to other products out there, but frankly I can't. Simply put, there's no one else teaching this at all, and very very few people actually doing it! So this is great news for you.
Everything you're going to be learning with the Local Business Money Machine can result in thousands of dollars for you once you take action with it... and very quickly. Remember, this is exactly what I would do to create a 5-figure monthly income in the shortest amount of time possible if I had to start from scratch!
So what is a training and coaching program like this worth to you?
$5,000?
$10,000?
Maybe even a whole year's worth of income?
I'd say probably so, and I'd be willing to bet there are those out there that, once they found this information, would sell it to you for right around that much. And I'll be honest with you, if you were to spend a month with me where I looked over your shoulder to get you started in this, it would cost you a small fortune around $5,000 for a couple of hours at a time.
But we're not going to charge you $10k or even $5k for this training and coaching. Why?
Because we're all about over-delivering on everything we offer, so almost NOTHING we sell is sold at what it's worth (we sell it for MUCH less). Plus, it's a great way to make it a complete no-brainer for you, leaving zero hesitation on your part.
So sticking to that principle, we're making the entire Local Business Money Machine 2.0 package with all of it's bonuses available to you for just $1497 today
PLUS I'm throwing in a FREE ticket to our "$10k A Month Launch" Workshop, AND we'll set up your own professional website for you... when you sign up TODAY!
(Note: We can only set up so many people's websites, so we must limit this offer!)
We're keeping this offer within the FAMILY only, and we're only making it available to a limited number of people.
That's because we don't want to flood the market and make it too competitive. Remember, this is a purely golden niche right now.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.