Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 10 Hours 50 Minutes 51 Seconds

Arrow Simple Adsense Plugin Gets Results In Days - Finally A Fast Way To Make Money With Adsense!

"The FastSense System"
      Learn How I Create Small Adsense Sites That Return 10% - 20% CTR On Adsense Ads Everyday Using My Custom Developed "Simple But Effective" Wordpress Plugin

"I'll Show You The Exact Type Of Sites To Create AND Give You The Effective Little Wordpress Plugin I Personally Developed That Guarantees Adsense Clicks Everyday!"

Hello Warriors (and everybody struggling to make money with Adsense!)

Who Cares About Just 3 Bucks A Day?

If I told you I had found a fool-proof way to make $3 a day everyday from Adsense sites in super fast time, you’d probably think, hmmm that’s ok, but $90 a month is not that impressive and not a whole lot of money!

Now who Cares About $9000 A Month?

But what if I told you that you could take a simple, proven $3 - $5 a day method and make $900 a month passive income, every month with just 10 sites ... that’s $9000 a month with 100 sites by the way!

And that each site would take just hours to create instead of the months of tedious toil and effort put into authority/niche Adsense sites that most often don't pay!

That’s kinda different, right?

It sure is! But let’s not scoff at those 3 bucks a day and get all weak dreaming of $9000 a month.

Sure $9000 looks more impressive but if I said to you today….

... go make a regular $9000 a month in 12 weeks from Adsense, could you do it?

No, probably not! You'd likely create a massive authority site and get bogged down in article writing and SEO and see cents instead of dollars in your Adsense account!

And if I said to you today,

... go make 3 bucks a day from Adsense by the end of next week, could you do it?

The answer is absolutely yes you could, using just the method I show you in this WSO!

And of course, everybody knows that if you can make $3 a day, you can make $9000 a month, once you've got a system that can be easily replicated and scaled

And That's Exactly What This WSO Is All About.

I'm showing you the fastest, easiest way to $3 a day everyday with Adsense.

I'm showing you a method that scales rapidly and infinitely so $3 a day can easily become $30 a day, even $300 a day!

And ...

I'm providing you with the Wordpress plugin and system that will make it happen for you!

How far you scale this system is up to you (my motto is you get back what you put in!)

So ....

Let's See What Some Follow Through Can Achieve!

Remember $3 a day is more than achievable with FastSense and therefore these are not pie in the sky figures!

These are numbers waiting to make their way to you bank account!

1 site - $90 per month - C'mon, who has just one AdSense site?

10 sites - $900 per month - A week's work (at most) working part time using the FastSense System?

30 sites - $2700 per month .. Now it's interesting!

100 sites - $9000 per month ... A more than achievable goal for those who are dedicated!

Remember the type of Adsense sites I’m talking about make money EVERY SINGLE DAY!

So What Is The FastSense System?

The FastSense System is a configuration and particular type of content site that I create with little time or effort to make a minimum of $3 - $5 a day passively from Adsense.

It doesn't requires any investment in article writing or huge amounts of time.

It's far simpler than all that!

In fact, it requires just one simple SEO strategy that you will take you minutes to implement.

How The FastSense System Works

It works by focusing on a particular type of content that appeals to visitors and using a simple plugin I developed to produce amazing CTR's, which mean even a site with minimal traffic earns money everyday.

Where's The Proof?

Here's an example of the consistent and regular CTR's you'll get using this plugin!

This ad unit started receiving up to 9 clicks a day from one Ad block on just one site within a day of adding my simple little Wordpress plugin to the site.

And CTR rates of up to 12% average means FastSense sites make money without you having to toil endlessly at getting traffic!

This particular site gets just 50 daily visitors on average!

FastSense sites convert at rates far higher than typical AdSense sites and so make money from even the smallest amount of visitors.

And all because of one simple little strategy I use.

So in other words, these are super fast sites to setup that easily pick up traffic themselves and convert that traffic to clicks at rates that would make hard working AdSenser’s eyes pop, thereby making money daily!

What You'll Learn From The FastSense System

1. The exact type of content sites I produce (this is important for the ‘no-effort’ traffic!)
      2. The exact plugins I use
      3. The one and only SEO method I use.
      4. The exact placement of Google AdSense ad blocks to ensure a minimum daily payout of $3 - $5

What You'll Get In The FastSense System

1. An 18 page no BS PDF that tells you the exact type of content sites I create and exactly how to set them up, including the free theme I use.

2. The tiny but highly effective Wordpress plugin I developed that will safely generate 10%– 20% CTR on your Adsense ads

What You Won't Have To Do Any Longer!

1. Spend hours writing keyword optimized articles
      2. Hire freelancers (because you don’t want to spend hours writing keyword optimized articles)
      3. Hang around in articles spinners/submitters for 10 hours getting dizzier by the minute.
      4. Spend time creating complicated link wheels for SEO juice.
      5. Pray that your CTR rises above 0.01%
      6. Wait 3 years to reach minimum payout!

What You Will Have To Do From Now On!

1. Spend a 2-4 hours a day for approx. 6 days creating each site (that’s with 10 sites as the objective or $900 a month!)
      2. Login to your AdSense account
      3. See your earnings increase with each site you create
      4. Get off your chair and do a victory dance.
      5. Create another 10 sites (until you reach 100!)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 10 Minutes 14 Seconds

Default Re: Simple Adsense Plugin Gets Results In Days - Finally A Fast Way To Make Money With Adsense!

link not working

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 53 Minutes 56 Seconds

Default Re: Simple Adsense Plugin Gets Results In Days - Finally A Fast Way To Make Money With Adsense!

Please reupload

Time Online
    N/A

thanks for sharing...

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 8 Hours 19 Minutes 50 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

deaoddddd
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

yes

Time Online
    N/A

thanks so much

•