Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member bitcoinegghead's Avatar
      Time Online
      N/A

Default New Here Found An Offer Hosting TP & Have some questions

Hey there everyone,

So I have been writing articles online freelance method and have been getting paid for the last 3 years nothing huge until I came across a great interest in bitcoins and was hired to create a blog on a bitcoin affiliates site were my new path took off.

Anyways until finding this site I was running a website bitfilliates com which is now listed on bitcoinegghead. com had to lose my highly developed reputable domain but still same site and actually possibly was doing quite well for myself selling ad-banner spaces by being ambitious and proposing to high end bitcoin sites monthly options 1 time payments, also was enrolled in 2-3 PTC bitcoin websites such as coinurl. com where every time a link I had shorterned was clicked I earned a micro cent but the real money was when my domain was gradually raised to gold status earning me a 1$ on every time a visitor clicked an AdSpace I had inputted which was properties of CoinURL's code.

Anyways I made anywhere from ruffly speaking 2-3.5 Bitcoins in the 4 months creating bitfilliates from just a task given with a domain name and no instructions ranked 27th million worldwide alexa and brought up to 850k by may 2014 and a value of 1,150$

This was quite an accomplishment for myself but it was around that time the individual whom hired me to create the site or basically i begged him to write almost for free to get my foot in the door was becoming a grumpy jealous advocate as I was actually paying him a lot more than he ever gave me due to my word is my bond and 50%50% is just that.

So everytime i sold an Ad-Space which the largest sale I made was a 12 month 160x600 pixel skyscraper Adbanner to a Bitcoin Arbitrage site for 1.25 Bitcoins which was 679.00 USD at the time and all it took was a well written proposal and the obvious devotion to my site.

NOW i will get to the point.

I am fond of earning money this way and actually only a month ago came across a program called jingling which is a traffic exchanger im sure a lot of you are familiar with from a bitcoin aquaintance who unce opon a time had to beg me for 1$ worth of bitcoins and all of a sudden was using the jingling app with an actual script that was inputted into his website (faucets) .html file which created a false front showing that his visitors were clicking the suggested AdSpaces that the script text file had filed out which in turn was earning him a huge amount of Every Day bitcoins due to the fact his site was showing 20k visitors and on the site he was using to earn his bitcoins by people renting advertiseing banner spaces daily was Adbit.co where you create an adspace with certain pixel size and it shows up as Adspace For Rent until the corresponding renter bids on a daily price you set as a limit so when you are ranked on page 1 and your adspace is showing that it is recieving over 200 clicks per day when in fact it more than likely is reciving less than 10 every single person is going to put their bids on you or the advertisers that want to get the best bang for their buck and so it was he was ranked on page 1 among the top bitcoin websites and they earn as much as this:

URL
      freebitco in
      Information
      Ad shown at the bottom left of every page.
      Total: 0.15 BTC --- EVERY SINGLE DAY SENT TO THE WALLET OF THE OWNER - That is only one of that sites ads

Website Views (3 days) Clicks (3 days) Bids Total BTC per day
      freebitco.in 378,105 3,675 3 0.225 BTC

The 0.225BTC is exchanged at 128.99$ USD real-time as I write.

That site is legitamate but the way they sell is due to how frequent the ads are clicked.
      __________________________________________________ __

Now does anyone happen to know a similar way I could turn my new upcoming website bitconmartyr. com which is going to be the same concept as bitcoinegghead. com which if I knew how to use the script part would already be on the page 1 making a lot.

The reason I ask is because this site just amazes me and I'm still not quite sure if it's people like us who know how to make money online helping each other make a bit more with some tools and tricks and hints or is it just people selling their services like ebooks.

Both it seems but i'm very impressed.

Anyways if i were to continue creating a site like that I would love if anyone could direct me or inform me of some of their personal thoughts related to the best way for me to boost my revenue & overall websites worth with advertising, affiliates, PTC Sites especially, scripts and if anything similar to what I just explained is also around for the benefit of the take please help out someone who is willing to learn!

Thank you so much guys and im so sorry for the long post!

I have earned a lot from my own websites personal adbanners aswell where i list the referral link of my own on the adbanner if its not privately rented such things as that to earn revenue I am overwhemled with the possibilities here
      -- BitcoinEgghead.com soon2be BitcoinMartyr.com --
      @bitfilliates @bitcoinegghead Writer/Earn By BTC

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: New Here Found An Offer Hosting TP & Have some questions

this is rather webmaster related topic i think. try to ask also at BitcoinForum org which is highly targetted on your site niche.

•