Do You Want to Learn How to Start a Cash-Grabbing Blog
in Less than 1 Hour?

Howdy,

Look, I'll get straight to the point. If you want to learn how to set up and publish a brand-new blog in less than an hour's time, get this book.

Simple as that.

Since you're still here, I will take that as a signal that you need more information, so I'll lay it out for you.

Do you want to start your own blog? You've no doubt heard about the fame and fortune that some "professional bloggers" have achieved, having been featured in such publications as U.S. News, The New York Times, and Forbes, to name just a few.

But do you shudder at the thought of starting a blog? I mean, there's so much to do! And you may not know how to do it all, right? It's all so technical.

Plus, 95% of all blogs don't make any money (I made that up-and I can do that because I'm a professional writer). There's a reason most blogs don't make any money (you'll learn why in the book).

If you want to get a bird's eye view into how to start a blog from scratch, how to do the research, formulate a plan, and design and build your blog in such a way that it has a fighting chance not only to earn some money but to thrive--then you need this book!

But first, I want to tell you what this book is NOT.

1. It is not a "get rich quick scheme" - It's a get rich slowly-but-surely PLAN.
  2. You won't learn EVERYTHING about blogging in this book - but if you stick around to get the entire series, you can learn everything about blogging.
  3. It is not a "Bill does all the work so you don't have to" sort of book. YOU have to do some work. And some of it is hard work. Don't be a baby.
  4. I won't tell you anything about "auto blogging" because auto blogging is bullshit. Plus, it's plagiarism. Don't do that.
  5. It is not filled with technical jargon - I speak "geek" but not in this series.
  6. It is not a "front" for selling all my other stuff - that's not the point here (though I do refer to some of my other work - but you won't need it).
  7. It is not your typical "full of fluff because the author is full of shit" "book" - if you employ every step that I show you in this "Ultimate Guide to Blogging" series, you will have a blog poised for success.
  8. It is not your typical ebook "written" by some guy I hired on Fiverr who has a 2nd-grade level English proficiency - I wrote every word of the book and of this post.
  9. It is not a tome - I want you to be able to set up a blog in less than an hour. I don't want to give you hundreds of steps that overwhelm and discourage you.

Clearly, this book isn't a lot of things.

Now, I'll tell you what it is: It is the first in a series of books I'll be sharing with you here on the Warrior Forum.

And each one starts off where the last one ended. At the end of the series, you will have a fully-fleshed out blog that is earning money.

Of course, I can't make you do any of the work. That's all on you. But I can show you what I've done to build hundreds of blogs that generate thousands of unique visitors every month.

And those visitors have money (that's one of the keys you will learn more about in the book).

They are not afraid to spend any of it, either.

Heard enough?

No? Sheesh, you're a hard sell. But that's okay because I'm not selling you anything.

Did you catch that?

Today, Monday, August 4, through Tuesday, August 5, the book is FREE.

No kidding.

I'm not going to lie: You do have to jump through a few hoops:

1. You have to click this link (or any of the other ones).
  2. You will arrive at my website, where you will have to fill in the opt-in form. I know, the book isn't entirely free - after all, you will have to give me your email address before I give you the link to the book.
  3. Once you click the red button (Let me in!), you will be taken to the order page. Hopefully, you know how to do the rest.

I'll be honest with you. This is an experiment. I've never done a promotion like this before, using this exact method. It could blow up in my face. I have no idea.

But here's what I do know: You're going to eat this book up! And you'll be itching for the next book in the series to come out.

Here's the big benefit to getting on my email list (step #2 above) - you will get advance notice before the next book in the series is out, and you won't pay a dime. That's right-I'll give you the promotional link to each subsequent book.

It's like being in a "Learn all about blogging" membership without the recurring fees.

You are so close to realizing your dreams; you have no idea just how close you really are. Get this book!