Get 100% Whitehat Authority Links To Boost Your Search Engine Rankings!

!!!! THE EBOOK SOLD WITH OVER 1300 COPIES, YET GOOGLE KILLED ONE OF THE METHODS LISTED SO NOW ITS FREE FOR EVERBODY TO SEE WHAT THEY MISSED !!!!

Google has been rolling out update after update, trying to stop sites from gaining an unfair advantage in search engine rankings. Wouldn’t it just be easier to do it right instead of using today’s tactic that is sure to penalize your site?

FACTAll SEO professionals are aware that the most important factor in SEO is links from authority sites. The problem facing today’s SEO professionals is they don’t know how to get these links.
In current post-panda and post-penguin world, nothing matters more than TrustRank. TrustRank Alghortim of Google can help your site rise to the top of search engines including, Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

Here’s how Wikipedia defines TrustRank
” TrustRank is a link analysis technique described in a paper by Stanford University and Yahoo! researchers for semi-automatically separating useful webpages from spam. TrustRank method calls for selecting a small set of seed pages to be evaluated by an expert. Once the reputable seed pages are manually identified, a crawl extending outward from the seed set seeks out similarly reliable and trustworthy pages. TrustRank’s reliability diminishes with increased distance between documents and the seed set.”

This tells us clearly – sites with high Google`st TrustRank give more linkjuice power than others and we will never officialy have list of those.

SAD? NOT REALLY! Exploit TrustRank – Get Links Straight From Google sneaks the way into the high rankings!
To get with this idea i asked myself a simple question – What domains or IPs have more TrustRank than Google`s itself?

The answer was simple – NONE! So i found a way to exploit their own domain and IPs to put my links within unique articles that they love. And im sharing that with you!

I will teach you how to get 2 different types of IN-ARTICLE and 100% ANCHOR, DO-FOLLOW links straight from Google`s domains. There is not much to add, this are fully legit and whitehat links that will skyrocket your rankings.

TrustRank Exploit – Get Links From Google Ebook

Two totally different methods to get links from Google

Two different domains and IPs of Google used

100% Whihat safe

Dofollow and Anchored links

Nothing to do with Google+, Blogger.com or other social or blog networks

1300+ COPIES SOLD, NOW 100% FREE!