Yes.
Those that have it want more.
Those that don’t have it want some.
And of course, everyone NEEDS it.
I don’t know how many people come online each day trying to find a way of making money,
but it’s a lot.
I know I did.
Did you?
Through some luck and a fair bit of hard work I found out how to do it.
And the fact that I am known as a successful Internet Marketer is a valuable commodity. I
make money online and therefore I am qualified to teach others how to do the same.
But the problem comes when you don't know who is giving out true information and who's is
just plain bogus. The new saying ‘fake it ‘till you make it’ is a very real concept online for
many marketers.

Once you’ve found your online money making method it gets easier – far easier – to make
more because you can share with others how to do it.
This is ONE of the biggest Master Keys to earning money online

If you can find a foolproof method of making $50 a day from some technique or strategy than
people will pay you FAR more than that to share it with them.
$50 a day?
Surely that’s not a big enough ‘secret’ to sell?
Of course it is, because creating money from a PC and Internet connection is nothing less
than alchemy to some people – it’s like creating gold from lead.
…..and if you can make $50 a day online, you can replicate the process and make MORE.
That’s what people are buying when you sell your technique in an ebook – not $50 a day but
potential….they’re buying the possibility of becoming rich.
And all you need to do is undertake your normal $50 a day process, write it down, take
screenshots and sell it.
Camtasia or Camstudio (software) now provide the tools you need to make simple vides of
your technique to sell. You’ve probably seen the ones – they show what you’re doing ‘live’ on
your PC while you narrate the process.
These are very popular (or we’re told they’re popular) and some say they’ll replace ebooks.
Personally I doubt it but they are a great way of putting together a product quickly and
effectively.
Should you be afraid of revealing your money making secrets?
No.
Chances are, only a handful of people that buy your guide will ever put the information to
ANY use. Sure, they'll read it. Maybe even get excited enough to take a few baby steps
towards beginning down their own money-making path. But very few people ever complete
this process. You can’t fight human nature, which is quite a relief for us marketers!

Some clever marketers even give away their techniques for free, holding just one thing back
– the TOOLS needed for the job.
Nothing wrong with this – it’s a standard marketing technique.
For example if you write a book about how to make $1,000 a week from your mailing list, and
to undertake the process ALL the reader needs is some list-building software.
Guess who’s selling the list-building software for $200??
I don’t do this.
Not because I’m a nice guy, but because I realize that providing an excellent quality money
making method will ensure that the next time I decide to reveal one of my secrets it’ll sell
well because people trust me and know I deliver a decent product.
Which is my final point here. You don't have to limit yourself to selling just ONE "How I Make
Money Online" product. Methods change or improve over time. So long as you are still
learning new methods you remain qualified to write another information product on the
subject.
This is one of the biggest tricks of the trade – I’m giving you the Master Keys to open the
Internet Marketing money pit here ( how many IM clichés can I get into one sentence??)
Once you find a genuine way to make money online, you’ll make MORE money selling the
method of how to do it than you will using the techniques.
That’s also (in my book) pretty much the definition of a guru.