Dear Friend,
My name is NiCK Carty and I'm the guy who created the most powerful Auto Blogging Software back in 2010, which sold over 5000 copies in less than 8 months!
It helped several internet marketers, even newbies to make several thousand dollars, automatically. Very soon, it became 'THE TOOL' in the industry and still is.
2 years later, I'm here with yet another phenomenal software that is going to take the world by storm again! It took 8 months for me and my team to develop this masterpiece and it is called the "Article Submitter Plus" which gets you over 400 High Quality, relevant backlinks, literally at the push of a button!

I know there are too many article submitters out there already, then why another software really? Is my software better than everything else?
Back in 2011, almost a year after my auto blogging software was fully matured; I wanted to generate more traffic to my auto blogs from search engines so getting a ton of high quality backlinks was the only solution.
Very soon, I realized that Article Submission is definitely one of the most powerful ways to generate High Quality, Relevant backlinks to my blogs and was searching all over the internet for the best tool to do it.
I've tried every article submission software on the market but to my disappointment none of them lived upto my expectations. They failed to deliver even half of what I was looking for and this is exactly what made me build my own article submitter!
And that's how Article Submitter Plus was born!

After all the updates done to Google's Panda and Penguin algorithms, it is indeed a good question to ask. Well, the short answer is "Yes, it does work!"
And do I have any proof to back it up? Of course yes, but you don't have to take my word for it. We recently conducted a poll and 850 internet marketers voted on it. See the results for yourself below:

That is, 706 out of 850 people who said article marketing still works! And 311 on that 706, had enough proof to back it up!

It can automatically spin and submit unique variations of your articles to over 500 sites, literally at the push of a button!
It can submit to sites like Article Beach, Article Dashboard, Article Friendly, Article Friendly Ultimate, Article MS, Wordpress and so on.
In fact, our developers are constantly adding more and more sites day by day so probably in a couple of months, we'll have over 10,000 sites to submit your articles and get backlinks from.
The best part is, you can even add your own list of sites running on the same platform and Article Submitter Plus can easily handle it!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.