Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member FotzenRitter's Avatar
      Time Online
      N/A

Default Review Amazon products without owning them (SECRET STRATEGIE)

If you want to build a review empire without owning a single product, read on. I've had very good experiences with that. All you need is a Youtube channel. You specialize in a niche.

For example garden furniture. Then in the next step you look for the bestsellers of it on Amazon. Next, see if there are any videos on this on Youtube Creative Commons.

If you are lucky there are already lots of reviews of garden furniture. Then buy yourself a good camera and stand in front of it and do a review. You then cut in sequences from the Creative Commons video again and again. Done. Now you've done a review without owning the product.

People will love you because they celebrate you and you already have product shots. It is important that you link everything in the video description (with your affiliate links). I'm telling you, it can really go through the ceiling.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Review Amazon products without owning them (SECRET STRATEGIE)

I also have a great work method. I recently began to learn poker by the technique described on the site http://searchbigtrip.com/. Here I had to apply a bit similar to your strategy, but this is different in that I like to play. buying and doing reviews on products is good, of course, but playing cards for me is more interesting. I should have shared a link with you that you knew that there are different methods of product promotion

•