Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 6 Hours 19 Minutes 26 Seconds

Arrow [Amazon Affiliates!]The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Training and Done For You Control Center!

Attention All Aspiring Amazon Affiliates and Beginners....
      Who Else Want 10 Brand New Completely Done For You Amazon Product Review Sites That Are Ready to Upload and Start Promoting Plus Crazy Bonuses and Extras?!
      This is your complete "Done For You" Solution to get you earning fast!

Hello Warriors,

My name is Shane and I am the creator of the very popular and very successful Azon Affiliate Takeover. We have provided over 500 individuals just like yourself who had no previous experience in online marketing a way to start making their first money online ever and are on their way to a successful future. Now, I'm here to provide you with that opportunity. I've heard many people refer to our program as; "The best kept secret on the internet" "This is a hidden goldmine!" "The secret place to be for Amazon Affiliates". Why do people say these things? Well, for one, they are right. You see, we don't advertise our program all over the internet and we don't fill inboxes full of emails. We quietly go about our business as being the best. And now, I am here to offer you this great opportunity.

Introducing...

Azon Affiliate Warrior

I have put together another great package just for the great members of the Warrior Forum. Because I no you don't like having to read long sales pages, I am going to keep this short and to the point.

Is This You?
      You know you want to start making money online and you want be an Amazon Affiliate and promote products on your website and maybe even list some products on Amazon. But, you don't know how to get started!

You Want A Simple Solution But You don't want to have to watch 112 videos and wade through hundreds of pages of pdf's only to find out you didn't have to
      If you are anything like me you don't have the patience or attention span to do that and you don't want to wait the 4 months that it will take you to go through all that training to just get your first site up!

This can be a pain in the ?! If you know what I mean...
      Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore! We will provide you with the things that you need to start making money now!

Are You Ready To Tap Into Amazon's 40 Billion Dollar Earnings?
      Today is the day you get started and we are here to help. Let's take a look at just some of the great features that you will benefit from today.

Training Area Features

• Product Review Template and How To Right a High Converting Product Review
      • How To Find Your Next Niche To Target
      • Finding The Niche That Gets You Rich
      • 1 Year Plan Promoting Amazon Products
      • Essential Off Page SEO and Website Promotion Training

Let's Take A Look At Your Done For You Sites

I have added a bonus feature that I think You will. You will receive a "blank" site with the required and recommended plugins and the latest Amazon T.O.S The only difference is that you get to pick the products you want to promote. You pick the style, color and layout of your site.

We show you exactly how to do this so that you can make as many sites as you want!
      Each site comes with the following:

• Complete Niche Product Research and Domain Recommendations
      • Complete Keyword Research for the product niche
      • Complete Product list and analysis including links to product reviews

Promoting Amazon Products On Your Amazon Product Review Sites Is Not The Only Strategy We Give You!

We give you the exact strategy that shows you how to list your own products on Amazon and make yourself an Amazon Page Listing. And then we tell you the steps to take to promote that listing and dominate google rankings.

What Else Am I Getting Today
      You Get Complete PLR Rights to The Websites Which Means You Can Sell Them and Make Money!
      I have implemented 2 great features that I believe are very important and critical to your success

1. You will have access to our Azon Community Forum where you can meet and interact with your fellow Amazon Affiliates
      2. You will have the benefit of listing your product reviews sites on our central networking hub that is just for our members to help them get more exposure

Who Is This For?
      This is for the person who doesn't have any experience but wants a simplified solution to learning and getting started making money the fastest way possible.

This is for the person who sees the potential money making opportunity their is on the Amazon Platform and wants to know the best and fastest route to success.

This is for the person who wants to have a good product review website but doesn't know how to do it and rather have it done for them.

OK, Shane... Why Should I Spend My Hard Earned Money On Your Product Today?

1. You will without a doubt get the most value for your dollar
      2. You will get the Best Customer Service and Support anywhere online today
      3. You will get personal guidance from me anytime you need it. You will be able to contact me by email or phone
      4. You will learn how to use wordpress like a pro. Because many people don't know how to use wordpress and know one will teach them. We have you covered here.
      5. My personal goal is to help you succeed

What About Bonuses?

Complete Niche Blogger 4 and Niche Blogger 4 Reseller Kit

Look!
      When you purchase today you will also get everything from the original Azon Affiliate Takeover offer!
      That means you are getting over 30 done for you sites!

Here is the list of the original Azon Affiliate Takeover Done For You Sites

1. Water Softeners
      2. Cameras
      3. Video Game Consoles
      4. Washer and Dryers
      5. Vacuums
      6. Computer Tablets
      7. Power Tools
      8. Headphones
      9. HDTV's
      10. Garmin
      11. Dog Training
      12. Computers
      13. Camcorders
      14. Balance Bikes
      15. Binoculars
      16. Amazon Kindle
      17. Mothers Day

New Bonus Added!
      Professional Content Software
      I must be crazy!!

What is all this going to cost me today!

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/594035-amazon-affiliates-ultimate-amazon-affiliate-training-done-you-control-center.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 22 Hours 1 Minute 12 Seconds

Default Re: [Amazon Affiliates!]The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Training and Done For You Control Center!

Its a little concerning when the ad copy reads:
    "Product Review Template and How To Right a High Converting Product Review"
    It's a contradiction in terms literally (sic)

I am sure the product is great...cough

•