Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 17 Hours 50 Minutes 16 Seconds

Arrow [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

Receive $500 Payments Directly
      Into Your PayPal Account
      -
      The Last WSO You'll Ever Need
      -
      Free "Customer-Getting" Method No SEOStep-By-Step System

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking a moment to check out my new course!

It's been a lot of fun seeing so many of you do so well with my previous training. After seeing and reading your successes, I decided to do something special in this newest course:

In addition to showing you a business that I've never shared with anyone before, this new course also teaches you my entire process for developing successful businesses that consistently generate revenue.

I created this course because I wanted to show you how to create your own, unique businesses, around a proven business model.

In this training, I start out by teaching you the specific business that I’ve never shared in any other course. The business that I reveal inside this course is not a business idea that’s based on theory, it’s an actual business that I’ve made a significant amount of money in myself. This is a business that I have personally made a full-time living in. If you'd like, you could even copy this exact business yourself.

I go through the set up steps and the simple, daily activities of this business in great detail, showing you the exact revenue-generating process. I deconstruct the entire business and show you the precise steps for starting and running your own, unique business, using this proven business model.

When you follow the instructions that I outline in the course, your customers will pay you directly into your PayPal account.

The PayPal payments that you receive from your customers should start at $500 per customer, and go up from there. In the example that I provide in the course, you'll net a profit of $300 for every $500 that you receive from your customers.

This business model also provides you with the ability to earn high, recurring payments. In the training, you'll learn how to earn recurring, net profits of $300, every three months, from your customers.

This course outlines a step-by-step process for starting and running legitimate businesses that can produce a full-time income. Once you learn this method, you should have no desire to purchase another WSO ever again, because you're going to learn how to create very real businesses that just simply work.

In this training, I am essentially giving you my entire "business brain". I show you exactly how I develop businesses that generate revenue, using a formula that has consistently made me significant money.

This business model does not involve any of the following things:

x SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
      x Promoting CPA Offers
      x Affiliate Marketing
      x Selling WSO’s
      x Solo Ads or Ad Swaps
      x Driving Traffic to Websites
      x Selling PLR Content
      x Multi-Level Marketing
      x Blogging
      x Webinars
      x Fiverr or any other “Gig” Sites
      x Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
      x Ebay
      x YouTube or any other Video Sites
      x Amazon
      x Pinterest
      x Craigslist
      x Forum Posting / Forum Commenting
      x Promoting Surveys, Contests, etc.
      x Paid Advertising (PPC, PPV, etc.)
      x Writing Long Articles, Blog Posts, Press Releases, etc.
      x Cold Calling / Speaking on the Phone
      x Meeting Face-to-Face with People
      x Skype

This business model does, however, show you how to develop unique businesses that provide real value that’s highly targeted to your customers.

This course includes the following:

The Main Course:
      This training course includes highly detailed pictures and numbered instructions, showing you each step for setting up and running your business. Regardless of your current level of experience with starting or running an online business, you'll be able to implement what I teach in this course, as long as you can follow along with the pictures and numbered steps.

The Business Materials Folder:
      This folder contains extensive materials for you to use as your own and apply to your unique business. The main course shows you exactly how and when to use each of the items in this folder.
      Although the actual business ideas that you create and implement will be unique, you’ll be able to apply these business materials to your business. In other words, since your business ideas will be based around a proven business model and business process, these business materials can be easily applied to your unique business.

Additional details about the types of businesses you’ll learn to set up:

No Expensive Start-Up Costs: Aside from this course, the only other things you'll need are a domain name and web hosting (if you don’t currently have web hosting that allows you to host one more website). In the course, I provide you with a coupon code so that you can get your first month of web hosting for a penny, and you can register a domain name for less than ten dollars.

Free Customer-Getting Method: You won't have to spend any money on advertising or marketing to acquire customers. Additionally, you'll never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face-to-face.

You Control the Factors for your Success, NOT the Search Engines:
      The businesses you'll learn to set up do not rely on things that are outside of your control such as getting a high ranking in the search engines. All that's required on your part is just some honest effort and a willingness to follow the simple steps in the course.

Total Flexibility: Once your business is set up, you'll have complete flexibility in terms of when you work on your business. This is not a business model that requires you to work during traditional business hours.

Very Easy Fulfillment:
      Fulfilling orders is very simple. You don't need any technical or specialized skills to fulfill your customers' order. The actual fulfillment shouldn't take any more than 10-15 minutes maximum.

Fully Scalable / Easy to Outsource: The types of businesses you'll learn to set up can be easily outsourced to someone else. There’s virtually no limit to how large you can scale the business or businesses that you develop.

You’ll Learn How to Start Businesses that Will Work Over the Long-Term: When you follow the process in this course, you'll never have to worry about starting a business that may stop working at some point in the future.

You’ll be Offering Real Value that you Can Feel Good About: You're going to learn how to provide your customers with something that has both a high perceived value AND a high actual value. Of course, when you provide your customers with real value, they'll be happy, and in turn, you'll feel good about the work you're doing too.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/935140-blueprint-receive-500-payments-directly-into-your-paypal-account-last-wso-youll-ever-need.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

thank u !

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hours 40 Minutes 47 Seconds

Default Re: [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

Thanks BlackHatx always look forward to your great shares...

Time Online
    N/A

BlackHatx, thanks for the share. I just found out about this course today and was hoping some kind soul had shared it.

So, thank you kind soul :-)

Time Online
    N/A

Indeed a great share.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks for this wonderful share!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    23 Hours 20 Minutes 23 Seconds

link is showing error
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online

Arrow Re: [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

Quote Originally Posted by mustatab View Post
    link is showing error
    here the mirror

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mustatab View Post
    link is showing error
    No it isnt.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Nice share

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    23 Hours 20 Minutes 23 Seconds

much thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Got it! Thanks boss!

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Thank you, BlackHatX, original link in post #1 worked fine for me!

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you! Would be interested to see if it really works.

Time Online
    N/A

This has me intrigued. Going to take a look. Thanks!

Time Online
    N/A

This looks interesting.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks man!

Time Online
    N/A

u are the best man. Thanks u for all

Time Online
    N/A

Wink Re: [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

hopefully this not one those crappy wso again !

Thanks BlackHatX for sharing !
    Last edited by BlackHatGirl; 10-16-2014 at 09:26 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Can someone who downloaded it explain what it is in a few sentences?

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!

Time Online
    N/A

nice thx

Time Online
    N/A

Hello, Swami here. been trying to make money on the internet since 2011.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks
    Last edited by Swami2300; 11-02-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Time Online

Post Re: [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

Quote Originally Posted by Swami2300 View Post
    whats the password?
    for password plz check the forum rules no 19.

Time Online
    N/A

thanks ... 270 pages long! it's gonna take a while to finish this

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you

Time Online
    N/A

Amazing! Thanks for the post man I'll have to check this out

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks BlackHatX For the share

Time Online
    N/A

thanks i hope this is great!! thanks you

Time Online
    N/A

Looks great!

Time Online
    N/A

Link not working anymore :/ thanks anyways!

Time Online

Post Re: [BLUEPRINT] Receive $500 Payments Directly Into Your PayPal Account. The Last WSO You'll Ever Need.

Quote Originally Posted by Shupreme View Post
    Link not working anymore :/ thanks anyways!
    I re uploaded it check the post no #8

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you!

Time Online
    N/A

Very nice share dude! But link is dead... Please reup!

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    here the mirror

*** hidden content ***
    Thanks for mirror, work fine
    Thnaks

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for sharing!

•  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast