Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 5 Days 20 Hours 12 Minutes 42 Seconds

Arrow Hanging up my Cold Calling Headset -How to get a 50%+ response rate with email [Offline Marketing]

"The Four Yeses"
      Email Prospecting for
      Offline Marketers
      How to generate a 50%+ response rate with a template email series

The first time I tried this, I had my wife send a pre-written, email template to 87 businesses (we had NEVER contacted)and received 47 responses from the actual business owner

I said:

"I can't believe how selfish business owners really are!
      T
      hey've been getting my emails all along and
      been IGNORING ME!"

Today, you can use this exact method of prospecting to sell

• Offline Marketing services
      • Reputation Management
      • SEO
      • Mobile
      • Web-design

I will show you the right way to use email as an effective prospecting tool in your offline business

Without new business prospects, your offline business is dying.

Most email marketing fails miserably (.01 - .02% un-enthusiastic responses) And cold calling sucks! (100 dials, 4-5 conversations, maybe one sale)

Are you tired picking up the phone and hearing:

• “I’ll have him call you back”
      • ‘I’m not interested”
      • “We already have a guy”
      • “I’m sure you’re great, but…”
      • “No thanks”
      • "Piss off"
      • “……silence…..click"

In less than 10 minutes from now, you will have in your hands the exact method I use to contact business owners and generate a 50%+ response rate from the business owner (not the gatekeepers)

Do you need an easy to implement system that delivers these same responses to your inbox when you send them an email?

I will show you the exact email sequence I use to get my foot in anyone’s door, build a relationship and obtain not just one, but FOUR positive “YES” responses from a business owner….

all with a template email series...

I ask you this…Is it easier to sell your services to someone you’ve never met, or someone who you know and wants what you have?

If you're like me, you hate cold calling. You hate the feeling of picking up the phone, hoping to get past the gatekeeper and praying you're not interrupting a business owner with the purpose of selling them your services.

There is a reason that any telephone sales professional will tell you that for every 100 businesses you dial, you will speak with 4-5 business owners and you ‘might’ sell your services to a single business.

The cold calling strategy has been tested. I don’t like those odds and I will never do it again.

Here is a system that:

• Delivers an enthusiastic, positive response from a business owner from the very first contact
      • Creates goodwill and sets the stage for reciprocity
      • Easily able to be replicated
      • Delivers multiple (4) ‘yeses’ from the decision maker
      • Will fill your pipeline within 3-4 days, anytime you need more clients
      • Advantageously positions your business and services
      • Creates and develops confidence
      • Aids in closing your clients quickly

If you are an offline consultant that constantly skips steps, sells too early, or ‘takes’ before you ‘give’… ‘The Four Yeses’ is not for you (unless you want to learn how to avoid these business-killing habits)

If you need your pipeline filled and need a long term business for yourself and your family, built on proven principles, ‘The Four Yeses’ might be just what you need.

If you need an email based prospecting system that quickly and consistently warms a cold email address into a real relationship, ‘The Four Yeses’ is definitely for you.

This is training for offline marketers looking for a proven prospecting system to consistently ‘warm’ an ice-cold prospect, via email, and begin building a relationship and platform from which to sell your services (all without having to ever pick up the phone and dial an unknown person ever again)

You will train your prospects to continue saying “yes” to you four times before they buy from you. It is so much easier to sell your highly valuable services to someone who has already said yes to you once.

My advice – Make the decision today to give up on the “push-button” pipe-dream and learn a logical, proven system to deliver the leads you need. If you’re going to sell via email- you have to build a responsive relationship before anyone will consistently buy from you.

When you buy
      'The Four Yeses' you get:

• An 18 page step-by-step guide to proper email prospecting

• The four-yeses email templates for you to use in your business

• Tips and tricks I learned to make the entire process run super smoothly (there’s a google plugin that will save you a ton of time!)

• How to replicate the process over and over

• The domain name you must select in order to make this work

If you are an offline marketer and want an effective prospecting technique to position you and your services to high paying clients, this training is for you.

I will warn you, this system is not push button!!!

It does require some setup – There is work involved - This is specifically why it is effective.

If you take action and implement the steps laid out, there is no reason you won’t have these same type responses in your inbox, less than one week from today.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/773380-hanging-up-my-cold-calling-headset-how-get-50-response-rate-email-offline-marketing.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Hanging up my Cold Calling Headset -How to get a 50%+ response rate with email [Offline Marketing]

thanks for this share Hope link is still up

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Hanging up my Cold Calling Headset -How to get a 50%+ response rate with email [Offline Marketing]

link is down. I would rally appreciate a reupload! thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 53 Minutes 57 Seconds

Reup please? Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Weeks 3 Days 18 Hours 20 Minutes 4 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 22 Hours 1 Minute 12 Seconds

uh huh bub

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thanks
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 3 Hours 34 Minutes 20 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 5 Minutes 47 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 28 Minutes 16 Seconds

ty

•