Now YOU Can Generate Amazing Profits From Facebook While Getting Clicks For Pennies!

You Need To Ride This Train Before The Masses Catch On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfNIXKwrk4

Dear Warriors,

I was broke. And I needed to make money fast because I had a kid on the way. My son, 6 months in the womb at the time, was threatening to pop his head out a month and a half too soon.

To make matters worse, I was living with my girlfriend (at the time) in my parents basement. Unemployed and driving a beat up Kia Sportage, I didn't know HOW I was going to become a daddy with not even a penny in my savings account. In fact...I was $400 in the negative.

With the ex girlfriend barking in my ear, telling me to man up and get some money and "I don't care how you do it" kind of stuff, I started reading up on online marketing. It wasn't long afterwards that I borrowed a few dollars from my brother to start my first make money scheme.

My results were amazing! I had invested $20 and turned it into $125 promoting a Netflix offer from Neverblue Ads.

So you know what I did...I took that $125 and ran it again on Facebook PPC. And you know what?

Facebook Ads Put $2950 In My Bank Account

I was excited! I had only invested a total of $330 that month to bring in that $2950. My costs per click were barely even 1 or 2 cents and, because the Facebook platform was so new, it was very rare that you would pay anything over 10 cents...and when you DID you typically lost your mind over it!

Life was grand. I had a system where I could spend a few hundred and make a few thousand and you know what? That joint scaled ALL THE WAY up!

As much much as you wanted to make, just as long as you had the budget to invest. Within 3 months I was already in the $9k region and by month 6 I was bringing in $25k a month without even blinking.

This was groundbreaking for me because, up until then, I hadn't even made $20k a YEAR at my highest paying job. So when I got my first $25k check, you know what I did...I bought a whole bunch of crap I really didn't need.

Hey...I'm just keeping it real!

I bought my girl Prada and Chanel, dropping $150 a plate for 8 people...doing stupid stuff, essentially. Because, what I didn't plan for was the FTC changing the regulations. They came down HARD on all affiliate marketers and, before I could get to 6 figure monthly paychecks...

Facebook Flipped The Game Upside-Down

In the aftermath of the FTC regulations, they started banning affiliate marketers. If you didn't own and control the product, you didn't get it approved to run it in their network. People wised up, started cloaking offers and Facebook one-upped them.

They jacked up the costs per click! And it's been high like that ever since. People started flocking to other advertising mediums. I couldn't turn a DIME of profit on Facebook anymore. It wasn't until they updated their targeting systems that I was able to become successful at Facebook PPC again.

And...

This Is All A True Story

Not too long ago, I was losing a TON of money advertising on Facebook PPC and, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what was wrong. See, for a long time I have been trying to crack the secret code to success in promoting affiliate, CPA and my own private offers.

But despite the dozens of different targeting strategies I've implemented, nothing really worked for me. I was simply getting no where and I was on the verge of giving up and going back to work at Xerox, where I was a copier repair technician...not a very good one at that.

Then something amazing happened to me and...

I Encountered The Most Life Changing Experience

A friend, who was heavily into Facebook advertising through thick and thin, showed me a few things I hadn't realized before. He had opened my eyes to the many subtleties that I had before missed.

It was such a refreshing benefit for me. I started to see some profits return to normal. My costs per click started to rest where I was used to seeing them when I first got started in the online marketing game.

No, it wasn't quite the same. I won't tell you that lie. It will NEVER be the same...never, ever, EVER!

But...it was good enough and with with the updated marketing strategies of today, I was able to see those profits in the 200% - 800% range again! I thought it was just a fluke, a one-hitter quitter. That is...until I saw it occurring month after month. It didn't take me long to realize what was happening...

I Had Cracked The Facebook Code To 200%+ Profits

I had found the ultimate solution to all of my marketing needs!

And by the time it was all said and done, I was able to...

• Buy a new home with over an acre and a half of land
  • Pay off over $80,000 in previous business debt I'd accumulated
  • Quit my minimum wage retail job that I had to work for a while
  • Eliminate most of my backed up overdue bills
  • Start actually sleeping when I went to sleep at night

Hey, maybe you've ALWAYS had money. Maybe you've never gained the whole world just to lose it in a landslide overnight...but that isn't my story! I've been to the top, fell to the bottom and, finally, have crawled my way back to the top again.

And one of the many ways I've done that is through Facebook advertising. So anyway...

I shared my results with some people and they were astonished at what I was doing. I had quit coaching 4 years ago and vowed to never go back to it. However, my friends said I should go back and help others who are struggling in the same area by sharing this ultimate solution. So I sat down to begin developing this product.

Facebook Profits 1.0 Is The First Step To 5-Figure Monthly Profits

Let me get this straight...

I KNOW I've shown you screenshots of large sums of money being made by me using, in part, the strategies outlined in this 9 module training series. But what I DON'T want you to think is that my results are typical.

Sorry, I have to say that because the FTC will be riding me all the way to the bank if I make any false claims. You CAN make those gains by following my system and duplicating it across a number of marketing campaigns within the Facebook ad network.

Don't think for one split SECOND that you will be able to make 5-figure monthly gains from just ONE ad campaign on Facebook.

That's not gonna happen. If it does, then you must have a killer funnel and followup system.

But, what I am saying is, if you follow my system to the letter and duplicate it over a diversity of products and offers, both affiliate and your own (including services...it REALLY works for service providers), then you'll be positioned to make the kind of gains you see in my screenshots consistently.

Hey...do you want the hype? Or do you want the truth?

No get rich quick formula here. Just strategy, execution, persistence and diversity...and you'll arrive at this level in time. Obviously, the bigger your advertising budget, the more money you can make in a short time.

Now that I have effectively KILLED my sales letter with the whole truth, I want to tell you that...

My 9 Video Course Will Get You Into Profits The Fastest Way Possible

Here's what you will get to enjoy when you get Facebook Profits 1.0 today!

You will learn...

• Why it is so important for you to cloak your offers using your OWN domain and not with ***Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam***
  • The main reasons why Facebook would jack up your CPC's and how to keep them low
  • When it's time to kill or revise an ad campaign that is generating no conversions
  • An often overlooked website you can visit to find out if your offer will even SELL
  • How to get Facebook to keep on increasing your ad credit so that you can get MORE traffic

Even though I really went crazy by providing you so much value here, I'm only going to require a small amount from you, to let you in on all this stuff that will set you on course to 200% - 800% profits on Facebook.

See, those people whom I shared the solution with, told me this is a ridiculous offer, given the monetary gains that can be made. But I figured that since I'm here to help others, I just have to give you a lot of good stuff at a reasonable amount.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/959833-now-you-can-generate-amazing-profits-facebook-while-getting-clicks-pennies.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.