Robert Coorey - Feed A Starving Crowd

#01 How to get all the targeted traffic you can handle for 10c a click (hint: it's not facebook or Google adwords)
#02 How a leading nutritionist got 7,991 registrants to a live online seminar for less than $2,000 of advertising spend (most people struggle to get 100 on a webinar)
#03 How a promoter sold out a multi-million dollar sales training national tour using none of his own money!
#04 Three ways to find a "starving crowd" and the Juiciest markets to enter in less than one hour
#05 How a business coach sold-out a multi-million dollar business event without any paid advertising
#06 A sneaky way to "spy" on your competitor's ads...and find out which ads are making them the most money
#07 Step-by-step how to launch with no budget, no list and no product – E-Web Marketing did this last year and made a quick $7,976
#08 It's no secret that Apple does the best launches in the world. I've reverse-engineered exactly how Apple builds hype and anticipation before a new product launch...and how you can use these tactics with a small business budget
#09 How an Online membership site did a $100k launch through free social media posts only. Zero advertising spend
#10 How a brand new E-commerce site got 2.6million site visits in 24 hours using just PR and no advertising spend
#11 Jedi psychological marketing tactics to create scarcity and a frenzy of buyers to your product
#12 A closely guarded scarcity marketing tactic from the 1600's that still works today. Creates a frenzy of buyers
#13 Four secret pricing formulas that maximises profit and revenue
#14 The "coming soon" landing page design that has attracted over 7 million opt-ins...and has been proven to work in over 100 different industries
#15 Scientific research that shows how many product choices you should offer
#16 Are you using the stock-standard checkout process that comes with your website? You're leaving money on the table. Four simple checkout improvements based on a comprehensive usability study of 3,000 examples. Proven to improve checkout revenue. (from baymard institute)

And a ton more!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed & To Support Me
DOWNLOAD

Speedyshare
Code:

http://speedy.sh/gUSmV/Robert-Coorey-Feed-A-Starving-Crowd.rar