Amazing New WP Plugin For My Customers ONLY…

Click “Play” For A Full Video Demo…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df0bIuUirgU

Hey,
Chris Ramsey here with an amazing new plugin we’ve been testing in our labs the last few weeks.
It’s been a huge source of new subscribers for us, and I think it’ll help you build an impressive list as well.
We’ve been using it in combination with Facebook pages, but you can literally use any traffic source you want – PPC, AdWords, Facebook, SEO – whatever…
If you’ve got even a little traffic, this plugin can help you turn visitors into high-value subscribers.
It works by ‘pickpocketing’ the trust and authority from other sites.
Our tool will work with ANY autoresponder you use…
WP Subscriber Pickpocket Works With…

• GetResponse
  • AWeber
  • MailChimp
  • InfusionSoft
  • Constant Contact
  • And so many more…

Plus, you can add literally ANY html into the overlay.
If you want to promote CPA offers, Clickbank products, or even your own services – you can do it with this surprisingly flexible WP plugin.
And it couldn’t be easier.
Make sure to watch the (short) video above to see how I create a high converting overlay in as little as 24 seconds.
But, I gotta be honest – the price on this isn’t remaining static.
Every time someone grabs a copy, the price goes up.
Since we’ve got such a limited number of copies available, I need to make sure that everyone who gets their copy actually uses it and lets me know their results.
I want to make this a powerful tool, but I need YOUR help to do it – that’s why I’m offering this at such a low cost.
So go ahead – grab your copy now before the price goes up again…

Plus, Full “How We Use This” Training Videos…

The other day when I sent out an email asking if people would be interested in this tool, I had a few people ask if I’d be including instructions on how we use the tool.
Normally I only include setup instructions and let my customers get creative.
But this time I want to do something a little different.
That’s why I’m including over-the-shoulder video training.
Here’s just a peek at what you’ll discover inside…

• The secret (FREE) tool we use to uncover highly viral content that our fans will share – with OUR optin form on it…
  • The EXACT words we use to craft high converting optin forms so you can get the most subscribers possible…
  • An over-the-shoulder look at creating your forms inside GetResponse so you can immediately start building bigger lists, even if you have NO technical experience…
  • How we drive huge bursts of traffic to our optin forms on a daily basis – and get huge viral shares on (almost) every one…

Sales Page: http://fbpostbot.com/wp-subscriber-pickpocket

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.