Webinar 6 Using Radio as a Platform to Attract Clients
Webinar 7 Increasing Deal Size
Webinar 8 High Ticket Consulting
Webinar 9 Adwords presentation from David Rothwell
Webinar 10 From Zero to Aggressive Growth with Mike Rhodes
Webinar 11- Managing Accounts & Client Expectations
Webinar 12 - Acquiring Clients & Results that Counts

Dear Online Marketing Professional:

After 12+ years of teaching entrepreneurs how to achieve more success with whatever niche they occupy – I’ve observed some consistent trends.

I’ve seen the patterns. Catalogued what works. Experienced what’s risky, what’s safe. What’s daunting and what’s so much easier.

One thing that I have lived, and breathed, and seen over and over again:
Consulting Income Is the Fastest, Most Reliable Way to Make Money Without the Boot of “The Man” on Your Neck

Thousands of successful companies are ready to write big checks for someone who helps them grow faster.

And because you’re working on THEIR marketing funnel and THEIR ads and THEIR website – there are so many things you DON’T need, and still make money in consulting that you WOULD need when you sell your own products online.

Ever been asked for advice? By a friend? By a neighbor? By someone you met online? You say something about keywords or SEO or Google and they start peppering you with questions?

Maybe you gave your advice for free (and experienced the joy of being ignored because you gave it away).

Or maybe you charged for it.

But you know for a fact that there is a never-ending surplus of entrepreneurs and big companies that desperately need guidance and expertise.

I know most of your friends and neighbors are not ideal prospects. But their questions prove there’s LOTS of demand for real expert advice on how to grow a business. When you know how to find the ones that can pay you well, life as a consultant becomes pretty sweet.
That is why I’m 100% pro-consulting.

If you’ve trained with me and my team on any topic from AdWords to Autoresponders then you know 10x more than legions of entrepreneurs who need you to help grow their company.

Even if your expertise is something entirely different from marketing, the simple fact that you’re a Planet Perry member means you’re above average.

At last year’s consulting seminar, two brilliant programmers from Minneapolis came up to me and said, “We were joking with each other that it’s a rude awakening to not be the smartest two guys in the room – the people in this room are just incredibly talented.

I am quite confident that you’re above average. You’ve always been one of the smarter people in any room – even if others didn’t always recognize it.

Some clients will pay you handsomely to solve their problem.

Some will give you a piece of the upside.

A few will even give you equity… if you ask.

As delicious as that sounds, one of the biggest challenges facing you when you start to hang out your shingle as a consultant is finding your first client.

So if your biggest internal resistance is fear of getting a client… not knowing where you’ll find him… or how you’ll approach him… or what you’ll say if you get on Skype or GoToMeeting with them…
I Guarantee that If You Don’t Get A New Client in the First 90 Days, You Can Get A Full Refund from the Consulting Accelerator Program

Module 1: Your Consulting USP & The “Hero” Story You Craft. Saying “I’m a marketing consultant” will get you nowhere. You need an elevator speech that’s head and shoulders more sexy and unique than what every other webmaster and SEO guy is telling people. Jack, Bryan and I will equip you with the tools you need to define this.

I cannot overstate the importance of this. It is THE key to everyone else. You could be the best rainmaker in the world, but if you don’t stir desire in peoples’ hearts when you explain what you do, opportunity is lost.

Module 2: Client Selection via 5 Power Disqualifiers. When You’ve Got the WRONG Clients, Life Sucks. A bad client is just as bad as any other toxic relationship. This is why Client Selection and Disqualification is paramount.

John Paul Mendocha, who’s been a six-figure gunslinger for over 20 years, will equip you with the next piece of the puzzle: A filter that gets rid of the people who are going to waste your time and screw you over.

You need to know this before you even begin to market yourself, because most people (especially beginners) will automatically, subconsciously attract vampires and leeches. Brand new consultants are like girls who grew up with abusive fathers: They’re attracted to Harley-riding bad boys who slap ‘em around like dad did. You do not want that kind of client. John will give you the client-intake detox.

Module 3: Client acquisition through Offline Marketing. The best client opportunities are rarely found by advertising online – especially “obvious” online channels. Matt Gillogly will step you through a completely different approach that centers on OFFLINE media and Brick-And-Mortar centric advertising.

This is where the money is. You also get more loyal, more stable clients, people for whom doing a marketing campaign is not like driving a camel through the eye of a needle.

Module 4: Structuring Joint Ventures with Jack Born. It’s nice to get an up-front check or retainer fee from a client. But partnering with them is potentially far more lucrative, especially if you’ve successfully detoxed your client list (see Week 2). JV’s are often a “begin with the end in mind” proposition and this can help you attract the right relationships from the beginning.

Module 5: Close the Deal. Have you ever done a great presentation, generated an enthusiastic response, then spent the next six months waiting for them to actually write you a check? Your spouse sure loves it, doesn’t she? “Some day my think-it-overs are gonna cash in, just you wait, honey.” Yeah right.

None of this other stuff does you any good until you figure out how to Close The Deal. This is John Paul Mendocha’s specialty – they don’t call him Doctor SpeedSelling for nothing. Here, you will learn the phrases, the positioning and the posturing you need to land the fish in the boat.

Module 6: Increasing Deal Size – Joshua Boswell will show you that many clients are capable of engaging 3-10 times more business with you than they appear to be at first. Joshua is a master at turning $10,000 opportunities into $100,000 engagements. Every client has hidden buttons, undisclosed desires, festering problems. The problem they told you about, the one that got you in the door, is only the tip of the iceberg. “There’s never just one cockroach.”

Joshua will teach you how to uncover those problems and double or triple the depth of your consulting engagement.

Module 7: High Ticket Consulting. There is an entirely different level at which this game can be played. Most Planet Perry people will think in terms of making $5,000 to $25,000 per month. You need to know that many clients will scoff at that, and assume you don’t know anything if you’re charging that little.

It’s not necessarily any harder to get a $50,000 check than a $5,000 check. The High ticket Consulting module with Matthew Gillogly will enlighten you to the world of corporate consulting. It requires different positioning, a more subtle pedigree – but he’ll show you the approach, the wardrobe and the manners you need to land those enviable gigs.

Module 8: Managing Accounts & Client Expectations by RocketClicks. One of the world’s premiere Pay Per Click management companies is going to open the kimono on how they keep their clients happy. They sell to the Fortune 1000 and their clients typically have already gone through multiple PPC managers and SEO companies. Their clients are exacting and have an excellent grasp of their numbers. How do they retain them? How do you retain them? You’ll find out here.

BONUS Module 9: PPC Consulting: From Unemployable to Permanently Employable with David Rothwell

BONUS Module 10: From Zero to Aggressive Growth. Mike Rhodes

BONUS Module 11: Using Radio as a Platform to Attract Clients. Mark Imperial & Bob Regnerus
All NEW Modules!

New! Module 12: Quick Client Attraction from Elance (Yes, Elance). Lewis Bassett says “Elance can be a cesspit” but that’s if you look at it the traditional way. He’s devised a method that weeds out the wackos and gets the high quality clients paying attention to what you say. You’ll be positioned as a pro even though you’re starting your search on Elance. Great if you’re starting out or you need to land jobs quick or you haven’t built up your authority position yet.

DOWNLOAD

Speedyshare | Uploadable
Code:

http://speedy.sh/mP7Tn/Perry-Marshall-Consulting-Accelerator.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/z5QVq/Perry-Marshall-Consulting-Accelerator.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/F8ZW2/Perry-Marshall-Consulting-Accelerator.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/2sXPC/Perry-Marshall-Consulting-Accelerator.part4.rar