Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow [Free WSO] $1039.05 in 1 year PASSIVE income + $80,0000-$150,000 year in $1.87 TRILLION niche

Introducing: Travel Treasures Hotsheet...

The Forgotten $1.87 Trillion Niche That Brings in $80,000-$150,000 Using Online Promotions and $1039.05 in One Year in Passive Income

This affiliate program converts at 36% and has made me over $3033.03 in mostly passive income (check these screenshots):

Dear Warrior,

I first learned about affiliate marketing way back in 2007.

My first attempt at it was a dismal failure, promoting stupid “Make Money Taking Surveys” Clickbank offers.
      Honestly, what was I thinking? I laugh at myself for trying to promote those offers. Stupid.

So I decided to follow the advice many warriors and other veterans in the game will tell you.

Find your passion and work in a niche you love.

It wasn't working because I didn't love the niche.

What do you love to do? What does everyone love to do?

That's right, it's travel.

Show me someone who doesn't love to travel and I will show you the most boring-arse person you know.

Part of wanting to live the IM lifestyle is having the money to go and travel the world and see all the places you've always wanted to see.

I'm not different, I want to have the money to travel the world and go to places I haven't been. I've been to a lot of places that were awesome, including Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Paris, London, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Oslo, Helsinki, etc.

I know you're just like me, and spend days daydreaming about the crystal clear, blue waters of the Pacific.

It's what motivates me to keep going, remembering snorkeling in clear blue waters and remembering luxurious, comfortable hotel rooms in which I've stayed.

That's why the first niche I forayed into was the travel niche. They say to do what you're passionate about so the first thing I did with any success in IM was promoting a hotel booking affiliate program.

With this killer affiliate program, all you need to make money is clicks. No sales necessary.

Cool, right?

I did not have any kind of wild success and am not claiming as such, just some extra income, but the awesome thing about it is that I haven't touched my promotions since 2008 and the work I did in 2008 still brings me in passive income today.

In 2009 I made $1039.05 for doing absolutely zero work.

Pretty cool, huh?

Not your usual "make $1000/minute with 5 minutes of work per day" WSO here, but I still think you can learn something. The point is, I did not spend a lot of time promoting this program in total work hours, I'd estimate 50 hours total here and there at different times in 2007 and through the fall of 2008.

But I still made have made over $3033.33 with this affiliate program total.

See, the $3033.33 has already been paid and I am currently waiting for $110.08 to be paid to my paypal (same screenshot as above).

I decided to share with others what I have learned from this experience and why I think the online travel industry is on the rebound.

I also want to share with you how my friend makes money in a unique travel niche, which is renting timeshares.

He makes $80,000-$150,000 a year, working full-time in the travel niche.

I'll tell you how he does it and how he gets repeat customers every single year.

He'd been using timeshares himself for years to take himself and his family on annual vacations. Then he got laid off from his blue-collar job.

He worked doing odd jobs for people for a few years and I'll tell you, he was struggling.

Then he basically stumbled into a business that allowed him to forget about ever working for anyone else again, and also can stay at 4-star resorts for less than $18/night.

I want to show you how you can make money with these two methods in a simple report. I don't want to waste your time so it isn't long and tells you exactly how this works.

Introducing my...

Travel Treasures Hotsheet

What is a Hotsheet?

A "Hotsheet" or hot sheet is just a short report 7-15 pages about one topic, giving detailed information in a succinct manner.

Usually it's just a report that gets you going so you don't have to waste a lot of time consuming the information and it can give you the basis for a plan that you can go out and incorporate into your own business.

Also, there's no guarantees of riches or that you will have the same or better results with this hotsheet. But if you want to get into the travel niche I'm sure this will be helpful!

A Unique Way to Make a Full-Time Living in this $1.87 Trillion Industry

The Travel Industry pulls in $1.87 trillion a year (as of 2009, even more now and it's on the rebound from the recession) and with online promotions alone it pulls in an estimated $100 billion or more.

Do you want to know how....

• Work I did mostly in the summer and preceding months of 2007 and 2008 (just 50 hours total) made me $1,039.05 of passive income in 2009 and over $3,3033.33 total?
      • How my friend makes $80,000-$150,000/year with timeshares using online promotions and great customer service to get repeat customers year after year?
      • How to give your travel niche customers the best deals possible on accommodation
      • How to create your own hotel booking site...free!

It's all here in this Hotsheet.

I'm Going to Make it Worth Your While:

You Get...

• Travel Treasures Hotsheet
      • How I Made Passive Income of $1039.05 in 2009 from work I did previously. In 2009 I did zero work on this program.
      • How you can have your very own hotel booking website for free!
      • How he will make over $100,000 this year in the travel niche with timeshare rentals

What are you waiting for? What I want you to do right now, is push the order button:

Hurry, I may take this away asap!

Time Online
    1 Week 14 Hours 54 Minutes 48 Seconds

Default Re: [Free WSO] $1039.05 in 1 year PASSIVE income + $80,0000-$150,000 year in $1.87 TRILLION niche

Ok

•