Notice #1: I've Extended The Dime-sale To Go For 60 MORE MINUTES, And Price Rockets To $27!

Notice #2: Dozens Of Affiliates Are Promoting This, Thousands Will Read This, But Only A Few Hundred Will Be Sold (More On Why Below)

WARNING: PLEASE make sure you have the necessary infrastructure in place to handle potentially HUGE volume of orders and calls.

This can get overwhelming if you over-do this too quickly! (But boy does it feel GOOD! )

"The True Story Of How My Business Partner Started This “Offline Experiment” With NO Budget Or Experience Late March, And Went On To Generate...

... Over $5700 NET Just This Past April, And Landed A $40,000 Four-Month Contract!"

Hey there, Rik here!

What if I told you that you do not need a start-up budget... OR experience... OR cold-calling and meeting any customer face to face... and yet strike a solid 4-5 figure income per month...

... starting JUST A FEW DAYS (Or HOURS) from now?

And what if I told you this was achieved (and is STILL being achieved) by the most UNLIKELY person in the world: My business partner Steve Sabar?

Why Unlikely?

Because Steve absolutely HATES everything “normally” associated with Offline Mareting!

You know what I am talking about. The...

- Cold-calling...

- Going through “gate-keeper hell”...

- Waiting for call-backs...

- Meeting people face-to-face to convince them to take you up on your offer...

Steve insists that stuff is for “Marketing Masochists” who like punishment!

And I can’t really blame him. I mean think about it...

• If you do it YOURSELF... you might as well leave this whole “offline marketing” business behind and go do a telemarketing or door-to-door sales job.

• At least then, you can rely on “secure money” without depending on tire-kickers who can’t keep promises!

• If you OUTSOURCE...then you know how frustrating it is to spend all your money on a sales rep or account manager to go through a long list of phone numbers to call every day, or add Linkedin businesses to then email.

Who needs that when there is NO GUARANTEE that they will write back, much less choose YOU over similar competition emailing them as well!

In Steve’s own words:

“SCREW ALL THAT! We didn’t jump into this whole “Marketing” thing to then start worrying ourselves sick by business uncertainty!

Hi. Steve here, taking over for Rik.

Listen, we're in this to render making money PREDICTABLE... enjoyable... rewarding... lucrative...self-esteem boosting... FAST...

And the good news is, I managed to pull it off, with...
"An Idea That Saved My Cousin’s Business In 2011, Turned His Life Around And Works EVEN BETTER Now In 2014!"
And I’ll tell you what...

If it wasn’t for this method, I would not have touched “Offline Marketing” with a 6-foot pole!

I mean come on... Any other method of client getting flat-out sucks! It’s either boring, nerve-wrecking or it just plain doesn’t work.

I don’t want to spend all day making phone calls, or driving to meetings.

I want to make money from the comfort of my home, or hotel (when I am travelling) and actually spend time ENJOYING IT!

It’s not the “Wild West” of Offline Marketing anymore.

The usual methods of client getting have been over-used by thousands of offline marketers.

And as with any sort of Gold Rush, here too, saturation was inevitable.

That’s why only offline marketers who have money to burn, time to kill and people to hire can succeed.

“MY Method On The Other Hand Puts Cash STRAIGHT Into Your Bank Account Without One Red Cent In Start-up Costs, Making A Single Phone Call, Or Meeting A Single Person!”

Imagine results like this, especially, when BUSINESSES will be calling YOU, credit card in hand!

That’s what happens when you work smart, not hard.

That’s what happens when you advertise on the type of platform I recommend in the guide.

Just make the right offers businesses are practically salivating for right now, press the RIGHT buttons, and then sit back and watch in amazement as your bank account grows in digits.

So why does it work like GANGBUSTERS?
Think about this for a minute...

You will be advertising on a platform where businesses have ALREADY agreed to receive advertisements...

• You don’t need to bypass any resistance to your pitch; the platform already does that for you!

• Your ad is blasted to hundreds of thousands, potentially millions of business owners!

• The fact that you are advertising on a platform they’ve learned to trust gives you an instant credibility boost!

• These are businesses with money in hand that you can up-sell your services to time and time again.

In the report, I reveal exactly what I promoted to ‘net a total of $5700 in the month of April, how I am set to DOUBLE that in May, and...

... how I managed to land a $40,000 contract with a high-end Brisbane-based company by the end of the month!

And the best part? You needn’t confine yourself to the type of offers I’VE promoted!

You can promote absolutely everything “Marketing” related. The sky really is the limit, and whatever your choice...

"In This WSO You Will Learn EXACTLY What I Did To Pull Off My Numbers ...And Read On As I Show You How to Do the EXACT Same Thing Without Start-up Capital Or Experience!"
Alright, here is a confession: I really didn’t NEED to put this report together.

In fact, as you will come to find out once you purchase, there are no OTOs or Up-sells. This is a self-standing guide on achieving exactly what I achieved.

Rik and I aren’t promoting this to collect emails to incessantly promote to either.

Why? Because we are ALREADY successful in several other (ONLINE) niches that have taken much of our time and energy.

But I thought it was in the best interest of this community that we make this method available, because it is just so powerful.

Infact, it is so powerful...

"You Can Land Me Penniless In Any Unfamiliar City With JUST My Laptop, A Bank Account And An Active Internet Connection, And Within DAYS (If Not Hours), I’d Be Using The System To Rent The Best Hotel Or Swanky Apartment!"
Actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you back-packing adventurous types went on to do just that! )

By the way, this needn’t be all about setting up an “Offline Marketing” business.

In fact, here are just a few ideas if you prefer to stick with Online Marketing...

Just put this system to work, amass extra capital, and...

• Put more funds into the high converting keywords on your favourite PPC, PPV and CPA platforms...

• Hire a Joint Venture broker to spread word of your own online products that you wish to promote while you just sit back and visualize your products propelling to best-seller status...

• Buy more High PR-bank links for your SEO tasks (can you say “faster ranking?”)

• Finally be able to afford the softwares and the coaching programs that will take your online businesses to the next level...

• Finally be able to attend that expensive seminar you’ve been wanting to go to for years but couldn’t...

• Finally be able to afford a talented copywriter to look over and re-write your funnels and multiply your online income...

• Finally afford the more expensive Email Marketing packages that allow you to make room for even MORE email subscribers (which means more MONEY!)

...and much, much more.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/936235-extended-60-more-minutes-then-price-goes-9-27-40-000-first-month.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.