http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOlnzn-P7Gk

The consensus is in:
"Paul introduced me to a free online tool which I had never heard of before that will greatly help my research and book development on Kindle. Most of all, this method works equally well for fiction and non-fiction

When you see it working with the videos, it becomes much clearer, and you can see possibilities leaping out at you. I've checked out my four books already, and can see immediately steps that I can take to help my rankings.

After reading my review copy of Paul's latest training for Kindle I got the impression that I had just been handed the keys to the kingdom.

The techniques that are highlighted in this guide (1 pdf and 3 videos) was an eye opener for me. It had my head spinning with ideas about how I could position my books, how I could better connect with my competitors, and how I could brainstorm ideas for new book ideas for my current book series.

Long review: What Paul has put together here is truly original and groundbreaking. What you're doing is getting inside the minds of BUYERS to find out what they really want. Once you know that, you give it to them. It's like reading their minds! The best part about this is that I can take books that I already have for sale but are not doing so well and apply this so that I gain a HUGE advantage over most everyone else in my niche. I can easily see that my books will rank much higher after applying this information.

But I think the real kicker is that I can now enter a brand new niche and feel 100% confident that my book(s) will make money, and probably damn good money at that. It's like niche research on steroids. I'm already using this to come up with some fresh ideas that I'll be implementing ASAP. You still have to produce a quality product of course, but this just takes a lot of the pre-work that used to take a lot of time and makes it 1-2-3 easy.

I haven't had a chance to put this in action yet since I just learned it but I have to say I'm impressed. This is something I didn't have a clue about and I'm in different author groups.

An hour after finishing this training I have created titles and focus for two new books. The concept is brilliant and the training is really easy-to-follow. I'm even going back and making tweaks to one of my existing books to take advantage of this strategy. Great work!

Paul is the real deal and he has documented a proven system for creating new books that sell and for ranking your old books that have sunk

I paused my morning writing session to go through this quick and easy training and I'm glad I did. This training shows and doesn't just tell you how to get your book in the game and in front of the eyes of those looking to buy.

The techniques in KD Rank are clear and critical to know. You need to understand these concepts since Amazon algorithms are always looking at these types of connections.

Why haven't I thought of this???

Ok, I have struggled trying to figure out how the heck to get my titles on the "Customers who bought this also bought" section of certain books because I know that's like having the ultimate marketing platform! The concept Paul teaches here is nothing short of pure genius! It solves that problem in a very clever way, and you basically never have to worry about what to write to be profitable again!!

While I've had some success up to now, I can see this training taking my Kindle business to a whole new level. My advice to any serious Kindle author is to grab this package with both hands while it's still available :-)

This is truly an original method of boosting your book's exposure and sales that I have not even seen or has ever been mentioned in any of the Kindle WSOs and online courses that litters my hard drive. A dozen at least.

The core of the method shows you how to literally attach a tractor beam to a niche bestseller and suck some of its halo juice to your book and enjoy the ride as your book rises in the sales ranks."

LIVE 2+ hour Webinar

This price includes a live 2 plus hour webinar where you can ask me directly about your book. If you have no book, no problem. I will give you a strategy, I will suggest a book title for you. I will find a nexus book for you and tell you exactly how to target it. How to connect your book to it. How to get sales. How to rank.

I was going to make this webinar a $97 dollar upsell. But I realized that all of you need to learn and use this strategy right now while it is super potent. So I want it to be crystal clear in your minds.

I will guide you step by step, customized to your book, and help you find success.

I believe training is only good if it is effective.

This training is effective and I want you to use it and get way ahead of the crowd.

Get on this quick so we can all benefit.

Important: Keep a lookout for my email to you about the webinar. As soon as this offer closes, we will launch into the webinar. I will personally give you an effective strategy for your book.

Please don't miss this webinar. It will get you in the game quick.

Take action!

7 days and that's that.

And then I will see you in the webinar!

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-shortcut.htmldirect download

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
mirror
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.