Are You Still StrugglingTo Build A Quality List Fast?

“Copy My EXACT Sales Funnel System That Builds Your List of Buyers For FREE And Turns ANY Paid Traffic Source Into FREE Traffic Instantly! ”

And It Even Works With Solo Ads , Facebook Ads And Any Paid Traffic Source You Can Think Of!

No more bull$hit, copy the EXACT funnel that I use

Dear struggling listbuilder, Tom here –

Can I ask you a few important questions? –

Are you tired of buying solo ads that doesn’t convert into sales no matter how hard you try while knowing that all the hustlers with these fine ass sales funnels make a fortune?

Have you tried to create a sales funnel on your own but very quickly discovered that it ain’t that easy and making it convert can be a living hell?

Have you ever wondered why your sales funnel doesn’t convert into sales and other sales funnels do?

And last but not least..have you ever dreamed about how it feels like to have a high converting sales funnel that you can use to make money and get buyers on autopilot?

Well, if you did..you’ve come to the right place and I believe that this is exactly what you’ve been looking for.

You see..

Every single day I check my stats at least 10 times.

Why?

Because I can finally look at these stats and say –

“Man, I can’t believe it’s FINALLY working”

Because not too long ago, I used to look at disappointing stats.

I would log into my W+ account, aweber account and jvzoo account and see
Tons of traffic and even sometimes tons of subscribers..

I Invested My Money But Rarely Saw Any Return On My Investment..

Problem was I saw no sales, had no buyers and ended up spending lots of money on freebie seekers that weren’t opening or clicking my emails.

I’ve tried everything, affiliate offers, thank you page banners…

I even tried to set up my own OTO to get “buyers” but it converted like crap.

I was stuck, and I just kept losing money in the process.

Creating a High-Converting Sales Funnel Was a NIGHTMARE

No matter WHAT I did, I kept experiencing the same problems –

* I set up a squeeze page and drove traffic to it but ended up with a list of freebie seekers that couldn’t even pay for the FIRST solo I bought..

*I spent thousands of dollars on solo ads just to find out these leads aren’t responsive at all and that what they loved most was the “Unsubscribe Button”..

*I set up an OTO on my funnel hoping it’ll get me buyers and sales like many courses told me to do..but It just didn’t convert.

* I didn’t have a sales funnel I could model and take a look at it everytime I was stuck.

* I tweaked my whole funnel, squeeze page, OTO, sales copy..EVERYTHING just to find out it didn’t help..some tweaks even made it worse.

And if you know me, Instead of being all sad and stuff, I got PISSED.

I Hated Where I Was, So Instead of Giving Up..I Got Seriously PISSED.

Pissed at the fact nothing works for me.

Pissed at the fact that my results were only getting worse no matter what I did.

Pissed at all the sales funnel products and trainings that just kept babbling about do this and do that but never revealed their own sales funnel.

So I said to myself -

“No Way, I’m Gonna Make My Sales Funnel Convert Like Crazy, PERIOD.”

No buts, no unless, no excuses.

I had to find a way.

so I worked hard, tweaked and tested, tweaked and tested, tweaked ad tested every single aspect of my sales funnel.

I did everything, spent hours per day..

Screwing around was out of the question.

I Found a Way To Make It Work..Make It Work Like Crazy.

And then..after months of trial and error, tweaking and testing I finally discovered the secrets to create a high-converting sales funnel from start to finish..

Since then, I can easily create a sales funnel from nothing and make it a high-converting sales funnel that turns freebie seekers into buyers and fully pays for solo ads..

Tell me..

What would such a sales funnel do for you?

How would you feel If you could do the same thing..only without my trial and error?

Forget Worrying About How Much Money You Spend, Turn Your Next Campaign Into GOLD.

And it's possible, it's not just another "do this, do that" B.S..

It's real and it's here.

This is the exact funnel that I use to turn a traffic source that many people consider as "low quality" into cash & customers..

Imagine you could:

·Buy as many Solo Ads as you desire and still make all your money back, and even profit..

· Model an existing and high-converting sales funnel and use it as a checklist everytime you’re stuck..

· Make your OTO convert like CRAZY without learning copywriting or knowing nothing about selling whatsoever..

· Test, tweak and have fun with your sales funnel KNOWING it will convert anyway because you know exactly what to do..

· Build your list of buyers for free and get thousands of regular subscribers as a “bonus”..

Will it make your life better? Will you be happier? Will you buy another sales funnel product again?

Here’s Proof That This Sales Funnel System WORKS -

Ladies & Gentlemen, I’m EXTREMELY proud to present the –

“Instant Income Funnel”

The instant income funnel is the ultimate funnel for all your solo ads, ad swaps, facebook ads and basically all your listbuilding needs..

The instant income funnel is a 5 video series that comes with a mind-map and a tour of my whole funnel so you can model and copy..

Here’s what you get –

Module 1 – Sales Funnel Overview

In this training I’ll introduce myself and then jump straight into the part where I explain how a profitable sales page looks, feels and structured like.

This module is as important as the other modules although it may not seem as attractive as the next module..

… $47 Value

Module 2 – Squeeze Page Training

A squeeze page is an extremely important part of your funnel and I’m sharing some powerful secrets to make it highly-profitable and high-converting.

You’ll learn the exact methods that I use to make a squeeze page both high-converting all while pre-selling the OTO on the next page..

Plus you’ll discover ONE mistake that everybody does and it just costs them a fortune (you’re probably doing it too)

Believe me, you’ve never seen a squeeze page training like that and using the secrets inside this training you’ll be able to get started quickly and you might even say “why didn’t I think of that?!”

… $97 Value

Module 3 – OTO/FrontEnd Training

The OTO is the part where most of your sales are going to come from, and it’s the part that’s going to make you extremely happy in the morning when you see all these new buyers…

I’ll show you exactly how to set up a profitable OTO that basically turns new subscribers into buyers!

Plus a cool little secret that doubles the amount of buyers you get with each time you get more traffic!

And don’t worry about product creation and sales page copy, I got it all covered for ya.

… $97 Value

Module 4 – Upsell Training

An upsell is not a MUST but it’s very important that you have one, this is where a big chunk of your cash is going to come from..

I’ll show you exactly how to set everything up so don’t worry because I got everything covered…

I’ll show you how to set a highly-profitable upsell easily and quickly, and even if you decide NOT to use an upsell at first, you still have this training to go to whenever you’re ready.

… $97 Value

Module 5 – Thank You Page Secrets

This is actually the part where 30% of my funnel income comes from, and it’s the EASIEST part to set up.

I’m sharing all my thank you page secrets in that training to make your sales funnel extremely profitable while bringing you..automated profits!

This is the best part because you can see results almost right after you implement!

Some of the things in this training have never been shared in a sales funnel WSO before..

… $197 Value

With everything included in this training, the value exceeds $500..

So now that you know what you’re getting, can you answer one final question for me?

How Much Are a Surge of Daily Sales & Hordes of Buyers Worth To You?

I’ll be honest here, this IS after all a warrior special offer.

This is why I’m giving you such a training for such a low price..

But I am NOT going to keep this training for such a price for a long time.

Why?

Because I want to put it into my funnel and triple the price.

It will be WAY more profitable for me..

And yet here I am in underwear and a cup of coffee next to me willing to give you this training for an amazingly low price..

Sale Page:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...es-funnel.html

direct download

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.