Imagine Earning 2000 Bucks for Only 2 Hours of “Work”…

Seem unlikely?

Not so if you sell information products.

You probably already know that info products make money. And if you don’t, here is some MINOR proof:

Yes – that’s Almost Fifteen Million Dollars. In 2 Years. With JUST WSO Pro.

That’s ONLY the WSO Forum.

Let me emphasize this: That’s 7.5 Million Dollars a year – and it’s only counting those who run WSO’s with WSO Pro.

“This ISN’T About Running WSO’s!”

Before I go on, I just wanted to say that this isn’t about selling “WSOs”.

No, it’s about selling PRODUCTS. You OWN. In ANY Niche.

The example above shows you JUST what the WSO forum does.

Imagine what the entire info product marketplace does. I’m betting it’s close to a billion dollars a year.

In fact, whole models of marketing have been built around promoting infoproducts:

√ Affiliate Programs

√ CPA and lead programs

√ An entire service industry, providing content, Mini-site (sales site design), copywriting…

√ Sales processing systems – clickbank, rapbank, WSO Pro, Digiresults, and MORE

√ Membership sites and online magazines…

The entire infoproduct empire has built entire industries. And the big question is…

“Why Aren’t You Capturing A Part of this Billion a Year ‘Pie’?”

Well, the answer to that is really easy, actually.

Creating Infoproducts is HARD WORK.

Most people take months to put something together. They then have to market it – and when it fails, they get discouraged and quit.

This may sound like you?

“We’ve Been Doing It Wrong!”

Let me tell you right now…

Most people are doing it wrong.

As said, most people take months to put a product together.

And then they sell massive, 20+ video products, pdf’s, mindmaps, for PENNIES, when they could be collecting hundreds of dollars!

We are just doing it wrong.

However, I have a “new way” of doing it. One that could change the way we work forever.

InstaProducts

Produce Massive Value InfoProducts In Less Than 2 Hours!

I want you to imagine for a moment your day. You…

- Start your day off by creating a product. 2 hours – FINISHED.

- The product begins selling a few hours later.

- You watch money come into your account.

- You walk away earning about 1000 dollars an hour!

How would you feel if that was you? Earning 1000 bucks an hour, whenever you want…

What would that do for your life?

I know what it did for me…

“No Boss, Safety, Security, and Freedom!”

It’s great knowing that you never have to wonder where the money is coming from to pay the bills. It’s amazing not needing to drive everyday to “work”.

It’s awesome having the freedom to do what you want, wen you want!

If you could do that every day – work just a few hours and make 1000 bucks an hour, what would you do?

You see, by cutting down the time it takes to make an info product to 2 hours or less, you DRAMATICALLY increase your earning power – and can make more money, faster, than a LOT of other models.

√ Make Money Faster Than CPA

√ Make More Money Than Affiliate Marketing – Instead, with a product, you leverage the power of THOUSANDS of affiliates selling YOUR product.

That is autopilot income!

√ Don’t Wait On Checks…Get Money INSTANTLY In Your Paypal – ready to spend on anything!

This is all possible with product creation. No other model can work just as easily, or make as much faster than making products.

Discover Inside InstaProducts…

√ How to make a product in less than 2 hours using _______ _______ technique!

√ Why “infotainment” is what people desire and how to leverage this into massive sales!

√ How to make people go “HOLY SH** Batman!” – and make them buy from you OVER and OVER and OVER again!

√ A simple, effective productivity technique that will guarantee you to “get it done”.

√ Use this technique to get leads, sales, and traffic…

√ A dirty technique to get a single person to give you over hundreds of dollars…and they never think they are spending more than 7!

√ And several ideas to use this technique to increase your traffic, leads and sales!

InstaProducts will show you all of it…and best of all:

You Can Use This Technique in the Next 30 Minutes! Fast Action, Easy Read Enables You to Take Off Immediately!

√ No 50 Videos to Wade Through!

√ Simple and Fast Read!

√ No Info Overload!

“I’m a Newbie - Will this Work For Me?”

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...0-bucks.html#1

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.