Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 2 Days 7 Hours 41 Minutes 52 Seconds

Arrow Need Some URGENT Cash??...Make $1,000/Day With This ULTRA POWERFUL Method,Working In Your Spare Time

You Are About To Discover How A 25 Year Old Unemployed,Broke Chemical Engineer Bailed Himself Out Of A DIRE Financial Situation And Went On To Make $1,000+ Per Day With Just 30 Minutes Of Work A Day

"I Urge You To Go And Lock The Door... Take The Phone Off The Hook... Grab Your Favorite Beverage And Study Every Single Word Of This Letter- Because It's Just That Damn Important!"

Hey Warrior,
      Today,I have something VERY IMPORTANT for you.Please read every single word of this letter VERY CAREFULLY...It may CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER...

Many times in life,we get caught in situations when we need some URGENT CASH.The reasons may vary from person to person but one thing is sure,everyone of us faces such situations at least once in his/her life.

Does This Sound Common To You?

In the past few months,I have noticed some questions asked again and again in every major internet marketing forum.Almost always,these topics follow a theme like:

"I have lost my job and need to make $1,000 by the end of week to pay my mortgage".

"I am out of work and urgently need some method to make at least $1,000 by the end of the week".

"I desperately need cash.Is there any way to make $1,000 by the next week?".

"I am out of the job now.Can anyone tell me a method to make at least $1,000 by the weekend? I am in urgent need of cash".

Growing Trend...

In fact,such topics are dominating the discussions now...There is a reason behind these topics raised again and again,and now with multiplied frequency...

In today's downturn economy and depressing economic scenareo,more and more people are looking towards internet to generate some Emergency cash...In all the discussions above,the opening posters had lost their jobs and were in urgent need of some cash.

Did They Get The Solution???

No...While most forum members sympathized with them, no one was able to provide a solid method to bail them out.In fact,a few members started ridiculing the opening posters...,and even went on to say that no such method exists.

It Was Enough To Test My Patience...

For, I have been using a method that made me more than $1,000 in 24 hours everytime I used it.....without a list,without spending a cent on advertising and many times without creating a product myself...and always from COMPLETE SCRATCH.

Here Is How I Started...

I started on the internet about 3 years ago and in my first 4 months, I tried more moneymaking methods than you can imagine.

From Paid To Click to paid surveys to writing articles to autosurfs,I tried everything and lost more than I ever made.

Inspite of working 15-18 hours per day,I couldn't make enough to even support myself.

Then I came to know about internet marketing...I was told by the gurus that affiliate marketing is the easiest way to make money...Just submit a few articles and enjoy money on autopilot...So In the next 5 months that followed,I tried to promote almost every affiliate product available on Clickbank.

I used to create blogs and write articles...I used to post on Twitter and I spent hundreds of dollars on PPC.

How Much Did I Make?

Well,I made a whooping $200 or something(in 5 months).

...And that was gross...In fact ,I spent at least 5 times than I made.

...At one point,I had just $6 left in my bank account.

I can never forget those horrible days...I had no one to support me and my bank balance was so low that I had to think at least ten times before making any purchase.

Then The Things Changed,All Of A Sudden...

As I had no other source of income,I had to sit down and do some serious soul searching.

After weeks of searching high and low,one day I came across a small report from a well known marketer...That 20 page something report CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER...

I instantly got hooked to the idea as I was in dire need of cash and it promised to make me $1,000-$2,000 within 24 hours or less.

But...The Life Is Not So Simple...

Getting inspired is one thing,putting the methods to practise and turning your plans into reality is quite another....and it becomes MUCH MORE DIFFICULT when you don't have a COMPLETE,STEP-BY-STEP Blueprint.

Like most newbies, I used to get frozen at the idea of putting together an e-book on a subject that was totally new to me.Even my endless searches for two full weeks didn't help much and it took me about 3 weeks to complete my 25 page report.

Then I Came Across A Bigger Problem...

I didn't know how to create a website and I didn't have the money to get one created....As there was no other option,I decided to sit down and learn HTML....Overall,it took me 5 FULL weeks to figure out the whole thing...and how can I forgot to mention how ugly my first site looked....You would laugh if I show it.

The Struggles Didn't End There...

Once the product and website were ready, the problem was traffic.If you ask any experienced internet marketer,he'll tell you that traffic is the most vital component of any successful IM business....It took me 3 weeks of intense experimentation to figure out a traffic-getting method which worked.

Overall it took me 11 PAINFUL weeks to finally see some cash in my PayPal account.The product was priced at $7 and there was no up-sell .I was expecting to make a few hundred dollars at the most but the results totally surprised me.I sold over 400 copies of that report within the first week......That was around $2,800 in bank.

I was shocked...

I had never imagined to achieve that much success in my first attempt(Please note that I didn't have any list,joint venture partners or affiliate at that time and I applied only one method of traffic generation).

Later I sold that site at "Sitepoint(now Flippa.com)" for $6,000.So I got a healthy four figure income from that tiny product.

And That Was Only The BEGINNING...

The best part was that I generated a list of about 500 proven buyers .It is rightly said that "money is in the list".That small list proved to be the best thing which happened to my business.People started recognizing me,I started to get JV proposals and affiliate commissions started to pour in.

I was so enthused after that success that I quickly created another product in the same niche.

This time I applied SOME OF THE ADVANCED METHODS mentioned in the "Urgent Cash Domination" and the second launch generated more than $4,000(Net Profits) in the first 24 hours and it made me FIVE FIGURES within the first week itself...Later I sold that site at Flippa for an astounding $21,000.

Since then I have created more than 50 products in a variety of niches and none of them have failed to make me AT LEAST $30,000.These products collectively brings me THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PER DAY IN PASSIVE INCOME.

The Best Business In The World...

Having your own info product and selling it for huge amount of profit is the EASIEST,MOST PROFITABLE and THE BEST way to make money on the internet...It's like PRINTING CASH ON DEMAND...All you need is LESS THAN 30 minutes every day to answer the support e-mails.

The GOLD RUSH OF 21st Century...

The online information business is $500+ Billion Per Year industry and it's growing by leaps and bounds...THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE have made big and small fortunes by creating and selling their own info products.

With tens of thousands of new internet users joining the rank of e-buyers everyday and NEVER BEFORE SEEN demand for info products,The information business is fast becoming the "GOLD RUSH" of 21st century.

The GREATEST Equalizer...

Internet is probably the GREATEST equalizer,in the sense you don't need to be tech savvy or have deep pockets to start and succeed...People from every walks of life are making QUITE FORTUNES by creating and publishing their own reports,guides,e-books and video courses.

Almost Infinite Money Making Potential...

The best part of this business is that it's 100% OUTSOURCIABLE AND ALMOST INFINITELY SCALABLE.

Every portion of this business can be outsourced, literally for pennies.

You don't even need to know anything about the topic you are going to have your product on...There are thousands of experts who'll do all the hard work for you,while YOU RELAX AND COLLECT THE CASH.

...And you can repeat the whole system in almost UNLIMITED number of niches to make AN ABSOLUTE FORTUNE.

I Won't Bore You With A Long Sales Copy...Below Is What You'll Get Inside:

The "Urgent Cash Domination" course is divided in 7 modules.These modules contain:

Module 1:
      This part is introductory.First portion of it contains the full overview of the "Urgent Cash Domination" system and the second one will provide you enough motivation to keep going till you start making money.

Module 2:

How To Find Million Dollar Niches Within Minutes

This section contains my TOP 15 methods to uncover ULTRA LUCRATIVE niches within minutes...Inside you'll learn how to find a WHITE HOT niche WITHOUT USING ANY PAID TOOL and how to estimate it's profit potential within minutes.

In the end of this section,I have included more than 30 FULLY SEARCHED,INSANELY PROFITABLE niches and all possible ways to squeeze out every single penny from them.

Module 3:

Finding HOT Topics and Creating A Blockbuster Product

This content filled module is divided in two sections:

i)Finding "HOT" Topics:

This section contains my secret "Hot Topic" finding method that will enable you to find HUNDREDS of High Demand Topics in any niche within minutes.This technique is so powerful that after learning it,you'll NEVER RUN OUT OF "Highly Lucrative" topics.

You'll also learn about my SNEAKY "Piggyback" method to take HUGE LEVERAGE from an already popular product and make HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS out of it,even if you are totally unknown in your niche.

ii)Creating A Blockbuster Product:

This section is ULTIMATE and is divided in two sub-sections. The first sub-section contains 3 different methods of product creation- writing it yourself,using a ghostwriter and using PLR.

Inside you'll discover an UNDERGROUND formula that I use to write a 20-30 page report within 3 hours.In fact this technique is so powerful that after learning it, you'll never ever feel problem in writing your reports,no matter what is your level.

The second sub-section contains AMAZING TRICKS and I am certain that it'll prove a BOON to the newbie marketers who are afraid of creating a product themselves and don't have the money to outsource it.

Inside you'll discovering my 2 underground methods to create a hot selling product WITHOUT HAVING TO WRITE A SINGLE WORD AND WITHOUT PAYING ANYONE A SINGLE DIME.

Not only you'll get a high ticket product created for nothing but also dozens of marketers with lists of hundreds of thousands of prospects LITERALLY BEGGING YOU to let them promote your product.

Module 4:

If you are in URGENT NEED of some FAST CASH,you'll find this module to be a BOON.

Also,if you are just starting out and don't know much about HTML,this is the section for you...

Here you'll learn about my TOP SECRET marketplaces where you can make $1,000-$2,000 and more per day just by listing your product....NO NEED TO CREATE A SITE.

I have made HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS from these marketplaces and now you'll learn all my precious trade secrets to create a six figure business out of these underground marketplaces.

Module5:
      Websie Design,Salescopy Creation and Payment Processor Setup

In this module,I have included links to several free tools that will help you to create a site without you ever having to learn HTML.

In the sales copy creation part,you'll learn the ultimate secrets of master copywriters to create ULTRA HIGH CONVERTING salesletters within a couple hours.These tricks will save you tens of thousands of dollars in copywriting costs.

Module 6:

How To Do An EXPLOSIVE Product Launch:
      This section is where the meat of the matter lies...Inside you'll learn all of my Battlefield-Tested-Techniques to do a 5 or 6 figure product launch,even if you are a COMPLETE NEWBIE.

You'll be learning 5 of my TOP SECRET methods to get any big name marketer to promote your product...To simplify your job,I have included my NEVER FAILING JV proposal message that you can literally copy-paste to get DOZENS OF HIGH PROFILE JV PARTNERS WITHIN A WEEK.

Module 7:
      Module 9 is all about case studies.It includes full details of the two of my earliest launches and those of my two students:Usha and Paul's.You'll find these case studies both fun and highly motivating.

The List Doesn't End Here...Besides The "all encompassing" main product,You'll Be Getting The Following Bonuses Worth over $100:

Bonus 1:
      The Follow Up Millions($27)

Bonus 2:
      The CPA Network Millions($37)

Bonus 3:
      Blog Flipping Fool($27)

Bonus 4:
      Site Flipping Manifesto($37)

To Implement This Method,You Don't Need To Have:

*Any Technical Knowledge

*Any Previous Experience Of Internet Marketing

*A Mailing List

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...re-time.html#1

direct download

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Need Some URGENT Cash??...Make $1,000/Day With This ULTRA POWERFUL Method,Working In Your Spare Time

FIne thanks

•