"SHOCKINGLY Accurate & Precise Competition Research Methodology That Literally FORCES Google To Rank Your Website At #1 Ranking! The EXACT Keyword Quantifier Methodology To Reveal TRUE Count Of SEO Competition - Google's Way!"

Introducing...

Keyword Quantifier
Deciphering The TRUE COUNT Of Competition

Hi Warriors,

Wow, first of all, thank you for your continuous support on my products. Backlink Syndication System sold well over 2,500+ copies as WSO with flying testimonials and Rank Mover has been known as the MOST IMPORTANT SEO Document and is read by over 1,400+ SEO Experts! Amazingly, SEOPressor, which started as a WSO, sold over 1,300 copies during WSO and public release sold over 4,000+ copies. Testimonials and results are piling up all the way, thank you very much for all the support!

Today, I am going to release one of the MOST important TRADE SECRETS that my SEO business is literally built upon this trade secrets. It is a critical document that if your business has any relationship with Search Engine Optimization, make sure you read this document.

I am in Search Engine Optimization business. In this business, I am quoting clients on a daily basis. I have to give a quote so low to keep competition away YET retain enough profits for my company. That means, I CANNOT afford to go wrong with my price.

I need an ACCURATE way to MEASURE competition, so accurate that I know EXACTLY how much competition I am facing and how FAST I can get a page ranking into Top 10.

"A TOTAL Paradigm Shift, Leaving ALLINTITLE Smelling Dust!"

No, it is NOT an unquoted search in Google and look at the number of competing pages, this way wrong 100% of the time. You definitely cannot rely on this method.

No, it is not a "quoted" search either, which is wrong 90% of the time. Whoever tells you to believe in quoted search does not know what he is doing. They are wrong 90% of the time.

No, it is not "allintitle" search. Many, I say again, MANY gurus ask you to judge competition using allintitle search and I can tell you, this is wrong 70% of the time. Now you know why certain sites are not ranking well because you made the wrong decision. I mean, you could have made a right decision but based on wrong facts. Allintitle search is NOT a good measure for competition, not even close!

So what exactly is my secret method?

"The TRUE Count of Competition Finally Unfolds"
After reading this, you will:

> You will be able to tell the TRUE competition for a keyword

> You will be able to tell how much time is needed to rank a keyword

> You will be able to estimate the work involved to rank that keyword

> You will be able to project the budget and cost involved to get the ranking
My method will show you competition so naked in front of your eyes that you will tell with 100% confidence if it is a good keyword to target and how fast you can rank the keyword into Top 10 of Search Engines.

"Do I Need Any Other Tools To Do this Search? How Tough Is This?"

Warriors, you do not need any special tools to do the search. I will show you a very simple way to reveal the TRUE count. It is very easy to carry out and I will show you STEP-BY-STEP on how to do it the way I do. And yes, this method is easily outsourcable, in fact, you should immediately train your assistants to use TRUE Count instead of other measures.

Keyword Quantifier has one mission, that is to change the way people do competition research. I have to warn you, knowing how to find TRUE Count will render all many of your existing knowledge and tools on competition research useless. Keyword Quantifier will CHANGE the way you do business, be warned!

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...unfolds.html#1

direct access

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.