Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow NEW Cash In On The Solar Power Niche With A Never Released 39,538 Word, 160 Page Product With PLR

"Carve Yourself a Piece Of The Profits
      In The Fastest Growing Do-It-Yourself Niche
      With My Never Before Released 6 Volume Mega Product!"

Dear Warriors,

I’m not going to give you some hypey salesletter, in fact, aside from the above headline, I’m going to depart from the traditional salesletter mumbo jumbo and just tell it to you straight…

For several years now I have been making my primary online income from niche products and membership sites, and up until a few weeks ago I was constantly creating new products and slowing launching them one by one.

One of the niches I targeted to capitalize on is the Do-It-Yourself Solar Power. This was due to the fact that home solar power is the fastest growing DIY niche in existence, getting millions of searches a month over a variety of solid keywords…

…and to top it off, there are a number of solar power products on Clickbank earning six figures a year…and the products aren’t anything to write home about.

It was for these reasons that I began to develop my own DIY solar power product, so that I could steal a piece of the action. This product has been in the works for a while as I actually paid a solar energy Grad student to research and write the material. It’s been a slow process, but I’m a stickler for quality so I was willing to wait, and now it is finally finished.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for you), now that the product is finished. I am not in a position to utilize this product properly, as I went back to school to do an accelerated Masters degree in Business Administration this year and that combined with my existing Internet ventures leaves me no time for all the work involved with launching a new product.

And rather than let this product go to waste while the solar power niche is so profitable…

“I’m Going To Give You PLR Rights
      To My Personal Non-PLR Product!”

As I said above, I paid a Graduate student whose specialty is Solar Power to create this product, and he spent months researching, writing and structuring the material to make sure that anyone could use and understand it - What I’m saying is this product is a complete take-you-by-the-hand A to Z, Build Your Own Solar Power System Course.

And when I say ‘product’, I don’t mean the cheesy little 30-40 page ebooks everybody is flaunting as an end all be all product.

What I am talking about however is a massive 6 volume niche domination course with over 160 pages and 39,538 Words of no fluff solar power training.

“Take A Look At What You’ll Receive…”
      6 Volume Illustrated Home Solar Power Training Course
      Each volume is written on a specific set of topics in a step-by-step format and teaches the reader everything they need to know to build their own home solar power system. Each volume is a self contained unit, but were written so that each report would flow from one to the next and build on the material contained in each previous volume. The 6 volumes are shown in order below:
      • Volume 1: Understanding Electricity and Solar Power - 21 pages, 6012 words
      • Volume 2: Understanding Solar Cells - 29 pages, 7171 words
      • Volume 3: Suitability and System Components - 21 pages, 5111 words
      • Volume 4: System Design and Cost - 37 pages, 8989 words
      • Volume 5: System Safety and Installation - 20 pages, 5041 words
      • Volume 6: System Maintenance - 11 pages, 2362 words

Bonus Or Giveaway “Solar Landscaping” Special Report
      This special report is the perfect compliment to this solar power course as it teaches the user how to maximize their solar energy usage and savings through smart solar landscaping – this is itself a hot niche and landscaping companies charge big bucks for this service. This report can be used as a bonus on the salesletter (what I was going to do) or as a free report to build an opt-in list. The report totals 14 pages and 3132 words

Solar Power System Sizing Calculator
      This is an extra that my Grad student created. It is an excel spreadsheet application that allows the user to calculate their system needs and solar sizing needs by simply plugging in some basic data. The spreadsheet automatically calculates all the pertinent data that the user can then use in conjunction with the 6 volume course.

Professionally Written Solar Power Salesletter
      This benefit laden salesletter that was created well known Warrior copywriter and specifically for the above solar power course. This letter was formulated to specifically target a prospects hot buttons without making them feel like they are being pushed. 1720 words, 7 pages

Not your typical PLR product is it?

As I told you above…I created this product for myself and did not plan to ever sell it as PLR, but then I also never intended to go back to school, but I did. So again, my loss is your gain…

“Only 50 PLR Sets Will Be Sold – EVER!”

If you're one of the first 50 Warriors, you can get Private Label rights to this entire package so you can put your own name on it, package it anyway you see fit, sell it to others, and keep 100% of the profits!

To Quickly Recap What You Are Getting:
      • Volume 1: Understanding Electricity and Solar Power
      • Volume 2: Understanding Solar Cells
      • Volume 3: Suitability and System Components
      • Volume 4: System Design and Cost
      • Volume 5: System Safety and Installation
      • Volume 6: System Maintenance
      • “Solar Landscaping” Special Report
      • Solar Power System Sizing Calculator
      • Professionally Written Solar Power Salesletter

That’s 39,538 words and 160 pages of content for you to profit from!

With that in mind…
      “You Better Act Quickly!”

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-rights.html#1
      Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: NEW Cash In On The Solar Power Niche With A Never Released 39,538 Word, 160 Page Product With PLR

Is this still available?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: NEW Cash In On The Solar Power Niche With A Never Released 39,538 Word, 160 Page Product With PLR

Can this be re-uploaded please?

•